Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

629 results found

1. When I download a highlighted clip, the video quality is soooooooooo bad. It would be nice to either present us with a few quality options before downloading (Low/Med/High) or just always "prepare" and download a High quality version of the video. In my opinion 9 times out of 10 we're downloading these to perform further edits on them, and it would be great to do so using a high quality source, with the least amount of compression possible.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Highlights  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. On the mobile app can you make it where we can export our Vods easier on mobile browser the button keeps disappearing for me and I can’t fix it I’m on I phone if that helps I’d like to be able to send it from mobile anyways because I stream on Xbox with the app And monitor from my phone

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I will give an example 2 overwatch players playing Together as dpss one of them own his chanel with very high viewers he wants to inclode his friend as a stremer so he gives him a code that allows him to stream with him at the same time at the same chanel and the viewers can swap between them when ever they want without any porblems.
    So 2 Friends playing you can watch both screens at the same time or choose one of them the swap between them easily. Also I would like for you to give the viewer the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Put a pause button and a close button on the tablet interface. the only way I can stop the stream is by minimising and swiping the video. Is annoying. Clicking a pause button or a close icon like I can on my PC would be very useful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Have markers on the progress bar for VODs showing when in the stream the Category and/or game was switched.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Heya,

I was just wondering if it would be possible at some point to implement a feature where I could export all of the Markers on a stream as a text file at all? So it would just be a list of all of the time stamps, it would just be hugely helpful for the edit process.

But I understand if it is a more difficult thing to create than I think. :D

Thanks!

J (Side of Chips)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Maybe you could add an option to add multiple categories?

Sometimes, halfway through my stream I'll switch categories because there's nothing left to do, for example, Genshin, and then head over to another game. However, you'd have to head into stream manager and switch the title and the category. Once the stream is over and the video gets uploaded, it places it under only one category.

You could fix this by allowing us to add multiple categories in the stream! Or maybe, you could separate the videos once you switch the game?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Checking the option, or not checking the option to have my episodes broken into 15 min chunks seems to yield the same result.... it just uploads the entire video.
    Please fix, not everyone wants to watch a 4hr stream in one sitting on Youtube.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. As a twitch user that does not have the best of internet, it's extremely frustrating to not be able to support your friends who have affiliate because their streams have no quality options besides their source selection.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I am pretty sure there are 2 bugs which are related to highlights:

When you want to highlight something then you get stuck on this forever: https://prnt.sc/zssyrh . I tried once waiting for several hours and nothing happened. You cannot open highlights then in video producer, and the only way will be through your channel's main page. It is pretty recent bug and I do not know how to fix this.

Previously you could watch highlighted videos' descriptions. You can still make a description but it does not show up anymore. And old video descriptions are missing too. Many others…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Highlights  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make Clips/Highlights searchable and add a like dislike button. Similar to Youtube/Facebook

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. the video highlighter is great and so are stream markers but some highlights are short, can we get the clip button on the video player in highlighter?

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Highlights  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow us to connect to tiktok and upload highlights and clips direct.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Thank you, Twitch team for allowing us to export our stream to YouTube. Yesterday, Streamlabs OBS disabled our ability to multi-stream to Twitch AND Facebook LIVE for free. Now, the service is available only to paid members.

It'd be really nice if Twitch allows us to export videos to Facebook LIVE, too. It'd really help focus my streaming efforts on one channel, Twitch and then transfer videos to Facebook LIVE for my viewers there.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Videos playbacks end at the moment the livestream was when you loaded the page. So if you're watching the video of a stream that is still going on and you reach the end of the video, it auto loads the next video event though the one you're watching still has more content if you just reload the page.
    It would be more user friendly if it just reloaded the video with the updated length when you reach the end.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A lot of us VR Streamers prefer 1:1 format, it looks better on VR streams and it looks better for mobile device viewing too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When exporting vods to YT, it would be really nice if we could add a thumbnail to the vod like we would if we were on YouTube and if the export function could flag if there are problems with your videos (i.e. this video has < or > in it, so it won't export). It's frustrating trying to carry over past vods then having to do extra steps when the bulk of the functionality already exists, and even more frustrating when I go to export, and get an email an hour later saying 'oh sorry, your export failed' with no…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Come stavo dicendo la possibilità di caricare i video manualmente e senza preoccupazioni di scadenza sempre rispettando le regole, per tutti coloro che già fanno tutto questo su YouTube lo potremo incominciare a fare qui senza nessun problema, e noto troppa troppa burocrazia, è giusta pero troppa.
    Perciò spero di fare tutto ciò che faccio su YouTube di farlo qui....perchè molte cose sono molto migliori qui ad esempio la qualità video che anno le live, certo la qualità di un video caricato da 1080p a 4k è tanta roba....perciò spero in queste miglioramenti di struttura perciò copiare non fa male…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Right now you can only link one YouTube account this works for some people but I do many different streams and I want to be able to export my Podcasts to my podcast channel and games to my gaming channel without having to disconnect and reconnect everytime I want to export different videos to different channels.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Exports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Dear Twitch team,

Could you please add settings to the video player in the Twitch mobile app or web for mobile devices allowing user to increase video speed (1.25, 1.5, 2 times) of past broadcasts (VODs) as it is possible on the web for desktops?

OR

Problem on the web for desktops is that it is not possible to jump few seconds forward and backward in the video using tablet or mobile device as these devices do not have arrow keys. Could you add there into the video player an icon allowing the jump forward/backward on a "mouse" click or…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?