Video Features

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add markers on video time bar while replaying older videos (maybe in-progress too)

While I am watching an old broadcast, usually the day or two after it happened, I want to catch up on a few things. I do not watch the entire thing, but usually skip along to key moments. I would appreciate a few different ways to know where to skip along the time track on bottom. For example, if there were markings along the bar that showed where clips were taken. This would let watchers know that something "big" happened there and worth stopping there along the skip. A "Next Clip" button with this could let the user skip along…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  VODs (past broadcasts)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable/Disable option for autoplay feature in past broadcasts

Hey, I watch alot of past broadcasts and I don't quite understand why we're all being forced to use this option. It might be good with short videos like on other platforms, but on here it's more painfull than useful.

Me and probably many other people watch them while going to sleep. So If you wake up and there are random streams marked (auto play plays random pb's for me), it's hard to remember what you actually watched.
    I also noticed that it doesn't always shows what's going to be played next https://gyazo.com/838517e196f50c6d757a3f6d9b1a9a3d .

I really hope you implement this…

105 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  VODs (past broadcasts)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Past Broadcast not being saved

I streamed last night for roughly 114mins and I had all the settings correct to save the stream but nothing got saved nor stats were entered? thoughts??

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs (past broadcasts)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why not split stream Videos when u change tha Game?

Why not split stream Videos when u change tha Game?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Get rid of the VOD feature of posting msgs in chat and...

The whole chat experience is talking with actual people. Watching VODS and posting messages in chat that no one will ever see is meaningless, and I have no idea why it was implemented in the first place. As someone who watched VODS on occasion I would love the ability to chat with anyone else watching the VOD. Biggest problem: What time are they watching the VOD at? They are surely chatting about something I am not watching. Possible solution is just to have a parentheses after every message which is what time they are watching at. People will migrate towards…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Past Broadcasts locked for subs

my idea they need to get rid of sub for past broadcast after watching a channel for a month that has 30+ subs they only get 1-5 subs to watch it. if you want more subs and viewers why is the past broadcast locked because your trying to get viewers. so people who are just checking a past broadcast to see how the stream is if they miss the stream can tell if they like it or not.

also i want to see streamers point of view on this as well because i'm a viewer

because i'm started to notice…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base