Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Live vs Reruns

i think it should be made cleared when a chanel is on a rerun, it shouldn't say "LIVE"
    A way that i think they could help new streamers, or lew viewercount streamers overall is to have two subcategories, Live and Reruns.
    this would let streamers that are live have a chance to grow.

on the asmr category it's getting out of hands the amount of reruns, youtubecompilations and bots. and we can't do anything about it too. i've reported multiple channels but they are still there, even getting into front page. it's sad to see how the…

185 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

60 comments  ·  Reruns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have a special border or a larger indication of when a video is a rerun; also have a message pop up in chat when someone goes to chat in a rerun

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reruns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like the idea to schedule reruns to start at specific times. It would make it easier for creators who know they are going to be away from home (for example, at TwitchCon) or when managers of their dashboard can't start a rerun due to other obligations (for example, also at TwitchCon). The old premier feature allowed you to schedule uploaded content, a similar time system could be implemented for scheduling the current rerun feature.
    Could add two buttons to the existing rerun interface:
    - Start the rerun queue later. [Insert Drop-down list for date/time]
    - Start Rerun Now!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Doing daily reruns is a great way to grow. However, sending out notifications daily for reruns will make people turn off their notifications. Which is why this change is important.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reruns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. allow us to have a custom frame/border/overlay for Re-runs so that it's COMPLETLY OBVIOUS that the channel isn't live

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reruns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. It feels like an oversight that chat replays aren't visible during reruns! My viewers have repeatedly pointed out that it's weird to watch a streamer talk with and react to a chat that isn't there.

It would be great to have the chat replay as a toggleable button in the chat window, with old replayed chat messages colored grey, so viewers could easily distinguish between the chat replay and the current live chat!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. ReRuns (Wiederholungen) sollten bei Twitch eindeutig auch als ReRuns gekennzeichnet sein. Bei Twitch werden alle Kanäle egal ob der Streamer live oder ob es eine 24/7 (ReRun) Dauerübertragung ist, als Live dargestellt. In der Kanalübersicht links nicht zu unterscheiden. Erst wenn der Kanal aufgerufen wird, sieht man um was es sich handelt. Es kann also passieren das man eine ganze Weile nur auf Wiederholungen stößt bevor man dann wirklich einen Live Kanal mit dem Streamer findet. Hinzu kommt das kleinere Streamer die wirklich live sind benachteiligt werden und somit auch weniger Beachtung bekommen.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It can confuse viewers that step away for the end of a stream when they come back and a rerun has started, as they have none of the UI saying that a rerun has started. Thanks! <3

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?