Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. The ability to toggle the streamer's on-screen viewer overlay on his screen, to off, or a smaller text, a moved text, or even just a red "Live" icon with a small text in a choice corner of the screen is more than enough. The placement is very intrusive, and misleading to someone who needs to see scanners, maps, health, and so on.

Many a time I have heard games exploding about "This friend is online" via the Xbox, but this does go away in seconds, so to put the Viewers count there, with a large ammount of text, that cant…

722 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

150 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable placement options, like camera placement for the broadcasting - viewers banner. It tends to get in the way of text and radars on games

131 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Xbox just came out with webcam support on xbox one and it would benefit the streamers who stream through the twitch app on xbox one if i was able to use a webcam for a face cam. So if it's possible I'd love to see the twitch app as part of the apps able to use the webcam

95 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. So as of now, if you're a streamer who uses multiple PSN ID's or XBox One Accounts, for whatever reason (Mine being my wife and I both play, and would both like to stream solo when the other isnt there, on our sites stream), you must jump through hoops to do so.

First you have to disable the currently linked account on the PC, then re-link the one you would like to use, every single time.

There must be a better way. Linking the authorization to the entire console, using broadcast keys, any number of other solutions.

The only other…

82 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. It doesn't work correctly and It's not cause the xbox one isn't capable of doing it, mixer works great. Please support it Twitch, I would love to stream my games correctly on my x1

80 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. When you want to change a game with the twitch app or restart it the stream automatically ends and you have to restart. This is a problem for when your game freezes especially because you have to restart and you will lose your viewers

73 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. there has to be some way to intercept the signal just before twitch receives it in order to show the viewers. it really puts console streamers at a bigger disadvantage than the pc streamer. As its easier to keep attention with overlays and on screen events. all console streamers dream of having a capture card and a baller pc with god tier specs. some of us pick up the knock off laptop, some of us have hard times in life, some just go the extra mile and do both. just some thing cause the current way to do it causes…

55 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The twitch app on the Xbox One isn't the best, For instance, when you start your broadcast, you have to keep restarting until it says "lagging", If it says your "live", you actually aren't. Also when snapping your messages and stuff, the stream would sometimes crash! Also, how about adding an option to keep your camera on screen when you go off the game and you get the pause screen, then you could keep on interacting better with your viewers! These problems are not ones i am only having myself, virtually everyone i have spoke to, who use it, have…

49 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The Twitch app for Xbox One needs to be redone. With the new Xbox One update coming in Spring this year, snap mode is no longer going to be a feature. There for when you unsnap, you have this broadcasting bar at the bottom of the screen that we can not move, witch covers up importen stuff for the game, rather is health, to dialog and so on. It really makes it hard to stream some games when you cant see there options. Now I wont lie, there going to be other option for broadcasting coming to Xbox and they…

40 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Update the Twitch App, to include the options for Game Chat. For example, on Call of Duty Modern Warfare, some Twitch users using the Xbox Console, can hear the opposite team, their team mates and their party (Without Xbox Live Party) but cannot hear them on Stream. (example: I can hear everyone in my headset, but cannot hear them on stream, even with my settings set to allow/open)

Can we get this to happen since Mixer has been shut down?

39 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. The app doesn't have the ability to set the video quality, it just uses the auto feature like on mobile. This seems to cause the stream to constantly change quality. Adding a stream quality option would improve the app immensely. Also, when in fullscreen mode, the video doesn't scale correctly to my TV. I know I have the resolution and screen bounding set correctly because it works for other apps, as well as games. I would like to be able to have the full screen mode use the bounds that can be set in the PS4 settings.

34 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Tons of PS4 and XB1 integrated Streamers complain and feel bad that when they have to switch games, the stream will go offline. This idea would make sure that once a streamer who uses the PS4 and/or the XB1 App to broadcast switches games, it will keep the screen in the "blue shapes" or "green environment" mode of casting UNTIL they go to a different game, where a different game will be streamed OR go to the "Stop Broadcast" button, where it would intentionally end the stream. However, when they switch games, they would have to go to their dashboard…

27 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I would love to see a platform like Lightstream for Twitch. Lightstream@Mixer allows console players to stream with overlays, notifications, camera, etc. without the requirements of a second monitor, computer or capture card. You simply sign in to your Lighstream account via phone, laptop, tablet or computer and set up your overlays and notifications (tons of options). Once you are ready to stream you just go live via the console Mixer app and everything you set up on Lightstream is active and showing. This eliminates the need for a computer to have overlays and notifications when streaming on the console.…

26 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. streaming on ps4 is frustrating without the above, if you offered psn users some overlay options that would be awesome. you can even use it to advertise movies and games etc.

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. The Twitch Snap app on the Xbox One needs improvements. I suggest to not to freeze or stop games whenever we switch to the snap app of Twitch because my games freeze whenever that happens.

21 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. The best streams normally have multiple voices that lets streamers talk among each other for hilarious moments that can be enjoyable to both the streamer and viewer.
    Its possible on PC. Please make this on Xbox

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. When streaming on Xbox I have to constantly look at my phone to read chat, maybe you can put a chat in the bottom left corner of the screen.

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. It would be cool if we could see FFZ and BTTV chrome extension emotes on console. Id love to be able to see and use these emotes on my console just like i can on my pc. Its not as good to read chat emotes as words rather than seeing them as actual emotes. I know these are google chrome extensions, but im sure something could be worked out.

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Make it easier to do more while streaming from PS4. For example whenever I start streaming kingdom hearts I have to manually change the category from my phone, which will for whatever reason go back to no category mid stream making, it even harder to be seen than it already is. I also have no way to do anything with the stream other than start it and hope people don’t mind the lack of an overlay.

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PS4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please make a twitch app for Nintendo Switch. That would be so cool.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?