Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. The ability to toggle the streamer's on-screen viewer overlay on his screen, to off, or a smaller text, a moved text, or even just a red "Live" icon with a small text in a choice corner of the screen is more than enough. The placement is very intrusive, and misleading to someone who needs to see scanners, maps, health, and so on.

Many a time I have heard games exploding about "This friend is online" via the Xbox, but this does go away in seconds, so to put the Viewers count there, with a large ammount of text, that cant…

746 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

154 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Xbox just came out with webcam support on xbox one and it would benefit the streamers who stream through the twitch app on xbox one if i was able to use a webcam for a face cam. So if it's possible I'd love to see the twitch app as part of the apps able to use the webcam

103 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Update the Twitch App, to include the options for Game Chat. For example, on Call of Duty Modern Warfare, some Twitch users using the Xbox Console, can hear the opposite team, their team mates and their party (Without Xbox Live Party) but cannot hear them on Stream. (example: I can hear everyone in my headset, but cannot hear them on stream, even with my settings set to allow/open)

Can we get this to happen since Mixer has been shut down?

93 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. It doesn't work correctly and It's not cause the xbox one isn't capable of doing it, mixer works great. Please support it Twitch, I would love to stream my games correctly on my x1

90 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. When streaming on Xbox I have to constantly look at my phone to read chat, maybe you can put a chat in the bottom left corner of the screen.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hi, I would like to throw in another Feedback request for the Xbox One Twitch Experience. I have Signed up for the Beta via the Xbox Insider app. The one Key thing I find is really a hassle about the app is:

1. The Stream Overlay Bar, the Bar that tells you the time your live and how many viewers you have.

I have noticed a few people have already put in Idea requests for this and it has fallen unto deaf ears. One post that has been up here since November 8th 2015 stating my same issue has no resolution…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I would like to see these ideas added to the xbox twitch app and make a way to add a snap feature back to xbox so I can see chat from stream on my tv. I would LOVE to go back to streaming from my console with out needing my desktop pc or lap top or tablet to make all that possible, plus I would LOVE to see a way to broadcast my stream but apply music to my stream and make it more personal for my viewers (like all the pros out there that do it every day and…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add a Chat Box on Xbox when streaming on Twitch. Allowing this will let you see your chat without having a device of some sort.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Voice Chat for some games isn't picked up by twitch xbox app

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would love to raid my friends and favorite streamers when I'm done with my stream. On console, I can't do that unfortunately. Please allow it to where we can raid people on xbox. I feel like I'm missing out on the streaming experience without it.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Have a chat box like mixer had this will be good for streams that stream from there Xbox or PS. That way there don't have to look at two different devices well the are streaming. That way there can keep the eyes one screen instead of playing on one screen then having to look at there chat on anther screen.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Hey Twitch, on Xbox I think the party chat volume setting needs a change/fix as the option to change the party chat volume is faded out, this makes audio really bad especially when friends are louder or just as loud as the streamer themself.
    (Please vote so twitch sees this!)

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. pretty much i want to be able to not be stuck at 30 fps even if it looks terrible or only the x can use i fell like it would be worth since the ps4 has already done this

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I think it would be really cool for twitch on console to be able to stream to twitch studio on the laptop to be edited, and then broadcast onto twitch. That would then again remove the need for use of a capture card.

The website lightstream intercepts your stream from your Xbox directly, letting you edit, create alerts and banners and fully customise what your stream looks like before streaming over to twitch. It’s a shame twitch cannot do this with studio yet because it would be better to just use twitch alone rather than a third party software.

Light…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Un programa como OBS para xbox o consolas similares!!!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. May we please get an update to HDR support for Xbox Series X Streams? It dims and darkens gameplay during live stream! I was hoping for a better experience transitioning from a BASE, again, I say BASE- Xbox one to an Xbox Series X. My buddy's Playstation 5's native twitch app runs beautifully at 1080P 60fps & with a tad bit runned down specs as opposed to the Xbox Series X's STILL 1080P @ 30FPS just like the xbox one application. All i'm saying is that you'd think with the new generation knocking at your doorstep we'd get some upgraded…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Vocês podem incluir opção de fundoverde na câmera, sem necessidade de outros programas, em especial para quem transmite direto do Xbox One.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add DSLR Cameras to xbox and give xbox streamers better new ways to stream

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Have a better recording display for live streaming on Xbox consoles. They need to have more settings for recording live streaming display on xbox consoles.

Similar to PlayStation consoles. It's got options for displaying live streaming messages on screen and rec. for live streaming.

They should have it more live streaming display settings and options when using twitch on Xbox One and Xbox series S|X consoles.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?