Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

26 results found

1. I would love to see a chat box with the time that i have been streaming all together I have missed messages from people when i was not looking at my laptop
    can you make that happen thanks.

330 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. When you want to change a game with the twitch app or restart it the stream automatically ends and you have to restart. This is a problem for when your game freezes especially because you have to restart and you will lose your viewers

297 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
  3. It doesn't work correctly and It's not cause the xbox one isn't capable of doing it, mixer works great. Please support it Twitch, I would love to stream my games correctly on my x1

185 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  4. Enable placement options, like camera placement for the broadcasting - viewers banner. It tends to get in the way of text and radars on games

163 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  5. Have an option to allow Xbox or play station to have their party or game chat audio heard while streaming. As well as, notify others that someone is streaming and give them an option to disable their own voice if they don't want to be heard.

151 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. streaming on ps4 is frustrating without the above, if you offered psn users some overlay options that would be awesome. you can even use it to advertise movies and games etc.

143 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  7. Xbox just came out with webcam support on xbox one and it would benefit the streamers who stream through the twitch app on xbox one if i was able to use a webcam for a face cam. So if it's possible I'd love to see the twitch app as part of the apps able to use the webcam

130 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  8. There's no reason the Series X/S can't stream at 60 FPS in 2022. I use Lightstream and despite offering 60 FPS as a subscription, it doesn't work due to the Twitch app not being updated to handle it.

110 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

39 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  9. The fact that you guys took away to ability to chat for people on console just seems bad to be honest. Not everyone can afford a mobile phone or even a pc, I would love to see this feature come back.

96 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The twitch app on the Xbox One isn't the best, For instance, when you start your broadcast, you have to keep restarting until it says "lagging", If it says your "live", you actually aren't. Also when snapping your messages and stuff, the stream would sometimes crash! Also, how about adding an option to keep your camera on screen when you go off the game and you get the pause screen, then you could keep on interacting better with your viewers! These problems are not ones i am only having myself, virtually everyone i have spoke to, who use it, have…

93 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  11. I think streamers on xb1 and ps4 twitch streamers should be able to have access to overlay, and follower alert templates to be integrated to their streams, as me being one myself and watching many other console streamers it's kinda sad to see streamers with all these things looking more professional so drawing in more views than people using the console just because they have more access to things that appeal to a larger auidience

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The Twitch Snap app on the Xbox One needs improvements. I suggest to not to freeze or stop games whenever we switch to the snap app of Twitch because my games freeze whenever that happens.

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  13. You can change the position of the camera to four different corners of the screen on the Xbox One Twitch app, why not give the option to make the camera full-screen? This would be excellent for relaxing and chatting with viewers before/after a broadcast.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  14. 36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  15. When broadcasting on xbox one by snapping twitch, the broadcasting message is very visible and distracting, right in the middle of the screen on the bottom. I dont know why this was never implemented but we should have an option to move that message or remove it entirely.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  16. Make it easier to do more while streaming from PS4. For example whenever I start streaming kingdom hearts I have to manually change the category from my phone, which will for whatever reason go back to no category mid stream making, it even harder to be seen than it already is. I also have no way to do anything with the stream other than start it and hope people don’t mind the lack of an overlay.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  17. Hi, I would like to throw in another Feedback request for the Xbox One Twitch Experience. I have Signed up for the Beta via the Xbox Insider app. The one Key thing I find is really a hassle about the app is:

1. The Stream Overlay Bar, the Bar that tells you the time your live and how many viewers you have.

I have noticed a few people have already put in Idea requests for this and it has fallen unto deaf ears. One post that has been up here since November 8th 2015 stating my same issue has no resolution…

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  18. On Xbox ( and PlayStation )Make it so you can capture audio from background music apps such as Spotify or YouTube in the background to Play non DMCA music. It’s difficult to grow and it’s a good filler to silence and it keeps viewers interested. I ask you to have an option in your app for this or to just have it as an accessibility thing in menus. I feel like this is needed and heavily wanted as it helps so much and helps the entertainment levels stay up. Please and thank you twitch staff :)

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I would like to see these ideas added to the xbox twitch app and make a way to add a snap feature back to xbox so I can see chat from stream on my tv. I would LOVE to go back to streaming from my console with out needing my desktop pc or lap top or tablet to make all that possible, plus I would LOVE to see a way to broadcast my stream but apply music to my stream and make it more personal for my viewers (like all the pros out there that do it every day and…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I would love to raid my friends and favorite streamers when I'm done with my stream. On console, I can't do that unfortunately. Please allow it to where we can raid people on xbox. I feel like I'm missing out on the streaming experience without it.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?