Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Camp

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Camp

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

137 results found

1. 705 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. With the new trans tags added I think it is essential for twitch to add a creator camp for trans, gender diverse and LGBTQIA+ communities on how we all can moderate and protect our communities better. The trans tag is an amazing step forward in finding more folks like us and building our community, but also bad actors can and will abuse the tags. The trans community deserves a platform to protect and help others with the new changes.

196 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. There is a whole section on the German Creator Camp Emote page where all four links only go to the "Error" page.
    I just wasted 30 minutes to try and find a way to contact you and let you know. This is the only way I found. Why not put a section at the end of every page where you can report broken links? Would be helpful for you and other people because the pages would actually work and people don't have to invest more time to find everything manually.

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Whatever you do make sure it's not skipping a video. All the videos will help you with your future success on twitch.

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ciddi manada her şeyi öğreten bir içerik hazırlanmış gayet başarılı buldum ayrıca ilerleyen zamanlarda bu konularda daha derine inilmesini rica edeceğim örneğin bu bahsedilen reklamları nasıl yerleştireceğiz veya kendi markamızı nasıl yapabiliriz örneklendirilmesi güzel olabilir

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The majority of viewers and other people on the internet need to be aware of the habitual redundant waste of which becomes abusive to the "social media personalities" or "streamers".

People who have never done this job or don't live on the internet have very little understanding of the type of redundancy we streamers are subjected to. The viewers have no reciprocal empathy modeling because of it.

it is a laundry list of things that should be common knowledge for every viewer, should be considered before subjecting us to their demands or needs and needs to be handled at a…

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Issues have arisen on Twitch lately that have been the result of some security holes/exploits in how the site works as well as a lack of knowledge by newer streamers on the platform (through no fault of their own) on best practices to keep themselves safe.

A solution that may solve both problems - new accounts that wish to receive a Stream Key should have to complete Creator Camp courses on a selection of topics. The key could be rendered immediately or on a 24-48 hour delay.

Twitch gets a win out of it, because it doesn't hamper the experience…

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Creator Camp page should respect the dark mode setting

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. when ever i go onto twitch then the streaming area, it only shows a black screen, Then when i go onto obs, my streaming platform, it doesnt allow me to leave to go play my game, and i also cant get the game to even show on the board, ill keep looking for answers, but this is my only other option, please reaply

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Going Live  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. An idea that I've used in the past with organizations I've worked with is testimonials soliciting positive experiences. I think it would build a strong culture of positivity if you asked some of your creators to share their favorite moments with their audiences - or a time that they we really satisfied with the community they've build on Twitch.

It would help promote Twitch as an employer and it would humanize the "streamer" to the community.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. i need to turkish support. And turkish officer

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hi, I’m a UX Designer and I worked on a project that designed a solution in Creator Camp. Based on the research I gathered I proposed the addition of a search bar and bookmark feature, as well as improved information architecture for the home page.

You can check out the case study here at uxfol.io/nicolevcruz

You can also contact me at cruznicolev@gmail.com for more info, I’d love to talk about my project more!

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I think the creator camp should outline the requirements of being posted on the front pages smaller communities to follow section. It's always people ranging from different viewers or different activities. But there is nothing on how to get my channel there or how to get a channel there in general. If we want a shot at being advertised on the front page as a small community I think there should at least be some sort of guideline to tell us how to get there.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In the DMCA uservoice and social media there are many assumptions that Twitch or Amazon could simply purchase a licence for all music played on Twitch worldwide. Perhaps some education on what licencing costs actually are. How much it would cost to licence music for an entire stream without playing repeats.

This does not have to be a top 10 song or anything simply pick a middle of the range song commonly used for commercials or film trailers. Many agencies have their rate sheets posted publicly so collecting the data should be simple enough.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Maybe some basic start settings would be great, like how to save the stream for users to replay or use push to talk and other basic setting options

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There doesn't seem to be a visible search bar, which made it difficult to find the section I was looking for.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hi the video "Mental Health & The Pursuit of Passions" is only 45 seconds long! Please fix the upload for this video! It is a really important topic, especially in 2020

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. hello, I would very much like to receive payment from subscriptions every month, regardless of the size, for a beginner streamer (for me) this is very important, since I pay for rent and even minimal payments would help me switch to permanent streaming so that I do not wait for payment for 2-3 months, this does not give confidence in the future and does not give the ability to switch to permanent streaming, and this leads me to the diploma and does not allow me to stream more since I combine streaming with work (and I would very much like…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?