Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Camp

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Camp

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I just wanted to bring up an issue. There is a VOD called Mental Health & The Pursuit of Passions that I was really excited to watch and feel it is very important, however, it stops before it even begins by only running about 45 seconds and stops after Aureylian introduces herself. I am sure this probably isn't something you are aware of and I hope it can be fixed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Go Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. lo que pasa es que e estado mirando mis directos, y a veces me pone menos espectadores de los que hay, tengo unas imagenes por si quieren que se las muestre, en el stream aparece 4 espectadores, mientra que miro la lista y me aparcen 8, entonces no se que hacer o si es un error, por favor darme una solucion, por que me preocupa.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Twitch 101  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. me gusta jugar mucho among us es el mejor juego y tambien me guste free fire

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Live Learning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make a video explaining the pros and cons about the different Streaming Softwares, as well as either brief tutorials on each or links to them on Youtube.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Content Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. On the creators channel for the creator you add a new button where if you click on it the button brings you to a custom streaming software by twitch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Si pongo musica salta el copy en esta plataforma? osea toda la musica tiene copy?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Music on Twitch  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Under Stream Manager, my video is always showing OFFLINE & Webcam is not recognized.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Branding and Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. i think it would be great to see monetization and brand collaboration analytics such as conversion rates that took place through advertisements from your stream. An extra tool in the toolbox for both sponsors and prospecting content creators to have available when pursuing companies and content creators are looking for one another. (This idea would probably be very useful for driving ad traffic to twitch as well when companies are looking for platforms to advertise with)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Monetize your Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. there are people who speak Spanish in the world too ...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Boa Tarde.
    Eu faço live diariamente e nao consigo subir a meta de 3 espectadores, sendo que minha live tem de 5 a 15 espectadores.
    ja estou com quase 100 seguidores e nao consigo bater a meta.
    O que devo fazer??

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hola,

Actualmente me dedico a hacer música y subirla a las redes como Spotify, Itunes, etc.
    Me gustaría dar mi consentimiento a los streamers para que usen mi música sin que tengan problemas por copyright.

¿Qué tengo que hacer? ¿Puedo decirles que lo usen con mi consentimiento y Twitch no tendrá problemas? ¿Tengo que tener una discográfica?

Gracias y saludos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Music on Twitch  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I am averaging 5 viewers constantly on my channel but it says 1.4 viewer count i think there's a general problem with twitch i have no idea how to make affiliate if this continues

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. have a overlay button thats free make it easier for streamers instead of goin through a bunch of different websites

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Content Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. no really understand all

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Branding and Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Sempre bom ter uma boa recepção nos programas e sites e nada como um tutorial completo e bem feito, uma plataforma bonita e segura para Streamers.
    Apesar que acho que ficaria pesado para a plataforma ou não se seria permitido devido a concorrência com o YT, upload de vídeos como postagem de conteúdo no seu canal além de lives faria da Twitch o melhor lugar para um Gamer.
    Controle total sobre o chat, muitas configurações para usar durante as lives e nem usa muito do meu computador (Acer Aspire 5 modificado).
    Não me arrependo nem um pouco de ter migrado…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. With the new trans tags added I think it is essential for twitch to add a creator camp for trans, gender diverse and LGBTQIA+ communities on how we all can moderate and protect our communities better. The trans tag is an amazing step forward in finding more folks like us and building our community, but also bad actors can and will abuse the tags. The trans community deserves a platform to protect and help others with the new changes.

145 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Building your Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Why don't you make a version of twitch studio for the android N IOS market, it can be done as streamlabs obs have proven this so I know you guys can do the same with yours as I loved it when i had twitch studio on my old taptop, and I think alot 9f streamers like my self that don't have a pc but have a tablet of some sort would love this idea with most streaming from there console they could then link it to that and be able to make over lays and all that for there live…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Go Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?