Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Camp

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Camp

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

138 results found

1. The videos in the "Establish your Brand" path in the Creator camp feel very outdated. Several of the content creators are no longer on the platform and some actively disparage Twitch. My initial impression, and likely that of others is, "wow this is outdated.". The written content does have some useful tips, so the videos I think are net negative.

I think the section would be improved with new video content and it would also give more confidence to people who go to the camp. Alternatively, removing them altogether would be less ideal, but I think it would inspire more…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hi,

My name is Rae, I am doing a school project where we have to choose an experience and figure out a way to widen the target audience. I chose to figure out how to get parental figures interested in the game The SIMS to better their relationships with the children by doing tutorials that would be taught by well-known streamers hosted by the Sims team via twitch causing the non- simmers to learn to love or accept the game thus allowing the children to get more expansion packs, this is a win for everyone; the sims team makes money,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would like to propose an idea for a show on either the Twitch Creator Camp Channel or on the Twitch Main channel. Many creators go to external sources to find information on how to stream. I would love to see a show on an official Twitch channel that shares info for creators by creators that covered best practices and topics that creators could learn and improve their craft. Whether that is how to create overlays, best practices for resizing emotes, how to use Twitch tools, how to adjust your camera for best quality, lighting, and every other topic that…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Alot of peopel starting out in rural areas are given the worst possible advice from twitch: To stream at 30fps + at 1080p with 6K bitrate. Here in australia unless you live in a city next to an internet exchange this is horrible advice.

A just chatting or music stream only requires a tiny bitrate and a help document to reflect that would be nice and stop many people from giving up streaming

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Здравствуйте, я бы хотела создать свой клан на Твич специализирующийся на девушках играющих в игры (в данном случае в игру VALORANT). Наш клан называется VALORANT Grils (VTG).
    Так же мы планируем развиваться и по возможности играть на турнирах.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Seria genial menos.media para conseguir el afiliado

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Are transcripts of Creator Camp videos available? I failed to find a Closed Captioning option during playback. This is necessary to make the content accessible to me. Having to find a third party option for captioning creates a barrier to entry in joining the Twitch Creator Community. Please transcribe the videos so that visual learners like me have the opportunity to gains the skills needed to be a revenue creating streamer.

Background information for context: I am neurodivergent with traumatic brain injury and Long Covid Encephalopathy. I learn from text material. I fail to learn from video content without text…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add Tamagucci to the Extension section so new streamers can find it. This means they can start together with a digital pet. Everyone already knows about Sound Alert.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have downloaded no less than 10 different set ups including this one multiple times without ever knowing what or if I am streaming. All I want to know is AM I STEAMING AND WHAT THE **** ARE PEOPLE SEEING????? AM I STREAMING AND WHAT IS BEING STREAMED? AM I STREAMING, HOW CAN I TELL???????????????????????????????????????

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Going Live  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. There are quite a few podcasters like me on Twitch. It would be great to do a camp about how we bring guests on, what software we use, what mics we use and how to incorporate Twitch's features (Clips, Highlights, etc.) And how we repurpose the content across social media.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I am seeing ppls accounts that have the buttons such as " donate " below the stream. and there's no easier explanation to insert those kinda things. its all complicated for someone like me who as a learning disability will encourage to have and " edit below stream " to insert those kinds of things while on the " edit channel " page.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Explaining basics and trends around social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook ...)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I self-identify as a queer femboy, but when trying to put a title for a scheduled stream as "femboy plays Realm of Magic in the sims 4", it wouldnt accept the title until I removed femboy or any derivation of it (ie including femb0y, fem boy, femmboy, etc). As a trans, queer member of the LGBTQIA+ community, this feels a bit like a slap in the face. I sincerely hope "queer" is not tagged in this way as well, and I hope terms like femboy don't get tagged, or even shadow tagged, as bad or potential "sexual content," as I…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Issues have arisen on Twitch lately that have been the result of some security holes/exploits in how the site works as well as a lack of knowledge by newer streamers on the platform (through no fault of their own) on best practices to keep themselves safe.

A solution that may solve both problems - new accounts that wish to receive a Stream Key should have to complete Creator Camp courses on a selection of topics. The key could be rendered immediately or on a 24-48 hour delay.

Twitch gets a win out of it, because it doesn't hamper the experience…

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Все мы разговариваем на разных языках, на некоторых языках еще ярко выражены диалекты, но все же было бы очень приятно что бы сайт старался обхватывать больше языков, посмотрев Гайды для новичков мне было очень приятно что платформа позаботилась обо мне и ввела субтитры, но они были доступны не на всех видео, и самое печальное что сайты с пожертвованием средств( на те или иные случаи ) не как не переводятся кроме как расширением браузера (а как он переводит вы знаете).

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hello, my idea is to pay for the mode on the twitch, it does a great job to the community and the stream has to withstand the onslaught of guests and verbal insults from people, which is sometimes not pleasant, so my idea was born to sometimes get a reward for a solid psychic and a good job. and for the community it's all thank you for your attention and have a nice day everyone will be waiting for an answer otherwise I apologize for my English.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The The platform allows the change between light / dark modes.
    Why isn't the creator camp doing it yet?

Lets go !

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make a video explaining the pros and cons about the different Streaming Softwares, as well as either brief tutorials on each or links to them on Youtube.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. On the creators channel for the creator you add a new button where if you click on it the button brings you to a custom streaming software by twitch.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. i think it would be great to see monetization and brand collaboration analytics such as conversion rates that took place through advertisements from your stream. An extra tool in the toolbox for both sponsors and prospecting content creators to have available when pursuing companies and content creators are looking for one another. (This idea would probably be very useful for driving ad traffic to twitch as well when companies are looking for platforms to advertise with)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?