Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Camp

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Camp

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

138 results found

1. Уважаемая, администрация твича и другие пользователи.

Сегодня я хочу поговорить с вами о чем-то, что для меня очень важно. Мы собрались здесь не просто чтобы смотреть на экраны и игры. Мы здесь, чтобы создать настоящее сообщество.

Когда я начал стримить на Twitch, я мечтал не только о том, чтобы делиться своими игровыми приключениями, но и о том, чтобы собрать здесь группу единомышленников, где каждый может чувствовать себя как дома.

Сегодня я вижу, что это не просто мечта, это реальность. Вместе мы хотим создать прекрасное сообщество, где каждый из нас находит поддержку, дружбу и вдохновение.

Я хочу, чтобы вы знали, что…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I am a non-commentary that is non-affiliate that has been struggling on channel growth and improvement in these 3 years of starting my first streams and i have chosen to be a no cam/no mic creator because of my personal reasons that i do not feel at my best in comfort by showing myself on camera as wells as putting out my real voice out into my content and I have been trying my best into getting my channel to have the same amount of growth and impact as others but i choose different and made my choice of content…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hello! This is Pettans, a Spanish partnered streamer. I would LOVE to be able to access to the bounty program in Spain.
    I remember going to the U.S. for Twitchcon years ago (precovid) and my american partnered friends already had the option. I see so much potential in my country... Please, please consider this as an option to have here in Spain. Thank you !!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In the recent day there was a change that stated "Digital depictions of nudity present a unique challenge–AI can be used to create realistic images, and it can be hard to distinguish between digital art and photography."

I feel like the 180 is too harsh and will cause more harm to the platform than good and feel like there is a better idea.

Instead of undoing the extremely important change, what if instead you made it so AI art must be in the programming category and be exempt from the Artistic Nudity clause?

Everything that has occurred in the last…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. A course to highlight the distinct influence of streamers over other creators. The live feed and prolonged personality engagement greatly enhance the value of streamer ads, often overlooked by advertisers. This awareness is vital not just for streamers' self-promotion but for the broader understanding of the unique benefits of live streaming.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Kapitel 2 "Die Mischung macht's"lässt sich nicht abschliessen. Habe mehrmals vergeblich das Video angeschaut und den Text gelesen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hello,

I'm sorry about my english. Hope you'll understand well. Good reading.

Think about a creator sleeping 8h, then 10h, everything is ok, then 15h, 20h, 24h, more. What if he died while sleeping ?

I agree with that a creator can die while he's awake on stream, I mean that is tragic but the fact is, that was brutal and unexpected. So what should we consider to a creator sleeping more than 15h at camera ?

Thank you for reading. Have a good day.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hi, when i was looking "How to begin well on Twitch" (In French), i look about everything, read everything, but the last chapter doesn't seem to be validated, that's unfortunate because i can't have my badge because of that :(

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. how is it possible to have lives where a girl poses with her *** right in front of the camera in leggings and say it's not explicit sexual content?
    Many of us want to file a complaint because you don't respect Twitch's terms of use, you're a disgrace to the internet. You promote **** in public on your site, it's pathetic.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. As someone who was on the Creator Camp Mod Panel this year, I noticed in Creator Camp there isnt much Mod Content-related stuff on there. Even for beginners its so difficult to start modding or getting mods. I make twitch mod related content, and i would love to see it represented more on creator camp c:

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I was using the creator camp to build my knowledge and learn new things that I wasn't aware of and noticed that 2 png's where missing from the website, just reporting to bring awareness to the staff so somebody can fix it to have twitch looking perfect! https://prnt.sc/VU3fq5VerWr-

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I'm submitting the following for inclusion into the Creator Camp learning materials. Feel free to change it as needed. I felt that it was important that streamers have access to good information on the journey between Affiliate and Partner.

If you've been on Twitch for any length of time, you may
    have seen a message when you raid into another streamer,
    along the lines of, 'Hey raiders! If you wouldn't mind,
    please refresh your stream to count as a viewer.' There
    might be some elaboration, like 'and to help us with our
    achievements.'

So, this is all based on the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. On theCreator Camp page displaying emotes, it displays: "Sarcasm or wry humor. Kappa is our signature emote."

I'm assuming it is supposed to say "dry" instead of "wry"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In the "Making your Twitch Channel More Accessible" section of the Creator Camp, the video on the top with BlindGamerSteve, Nikatine, and NoHandsNZ is not captioned for deaf audience. This is a contrast to the content on the page explaining how to add captions to streams, and to previous videos in the Camp that are subtitled.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1st. on tags module you can on put 10 tags right? my question is how do you add or delete tags via twitch chat.

2nd. how to make bot use /announce while doing SO or shoutout?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hi, i entered the creator camps learning way. It stuck on being polite to others section. I watched it several times but it seems i couldn't complete this step. I am not into taking completeness badge but i would like to inform you about this learning path has stuck on that section. Thanks. Sertac.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Investigating  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

Thanks for the follow-up! Apologies I didn't see it sooner. I've reported this to the team to look into it. Thank you for letting us know.

17. Hallo Twitch!

Ich habe gerade über 30 Minuten meine Lebenszeit verschwende, weil man euch nicht kontaktieren kann dazu, deshalb schreibe ich es jetzt hier...

Unter https://www.twitch.tv/creatorcamp/de-de/paths/going-live/quick-start-guide-to-streaming-on-twitch/ ist strong im HTML falsch gemacht worden. Strong muss vor ein A-Element, damit es auch funktioniert...

Unter https://www.twitch.tv/creatorcamp/de-de/paths/going-live/streaming-from-your-playstation-5-on-twitch/ und https://www.twitch.tv/creatorcamp/de-de/paths/going-live/setting-up-your-stream-xbox-series-xs/ ist auch bei "Lieber in Ruhe darüber lesen? Lightstream hat auch einen <em>Leitfaden für Streamer</em> .", dass em zu sehen...

Unter https://www.twitch.tv/creatorcamp/de-de/paths/music-on-twitch/building-your-business/ bei "Brauchst du mehr Hilfe? Schließe dich unserem <em>Twitch Music Assist Discord</em> an, um mit erfahrenen Musik-Streamern zu chatten." kann man auch das em lesen...

Unter https://www.twitch.tv/creatorcamp/de-de/paths/music-on-twitch/creating-a-unique-stream/ bei "Klicke in deinem <strong>Stream-Manager</strong>…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. ¿Es posible que los videos de las rutas de aprendizaje los hagan streamers ESPAÑOLES o LATINOS? Ya somos una comunidad lo suficientemente grande para que pueda hacerse.
    No podemos negar que las comunidades en Inglés es tremenda a nivel mundial en Twitch, pero yo siento (opinión random) que la comunidad de habla hispana MERECE que tenga su espacio propio de Creator Camp, así como ha crecido el Twitch Rivals en Español. Seamos honestos, a muchos streamers que comienzan y que se tomen la molestia de pasar por el Creator Camp, les parecerá hasta aburridor ver los videos de streamers en…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. se podria tener salas en una transmision, para hacer grupos menores? seria una buena practica para clases de conversacion o de programacion,

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Going Live  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. But my suggestion is that you should stream this and operate it as if it's a boarding house. Let the students/occupants build their stream/brand - while also making the educational resources available on stream for viewers, I'm sure they'd donate / show appreciation. AND you could guide what the over all site content meta is by which pointers you give, and the participants personalities.

Like an educational reality show, where everybody actually learns something :D

Encourage meme-ary/pranks too to make it fun, like frat/sorority houses but streamed!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?