Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

11 results found

1. Be able to live streaming on Twitch and chat on Twitch app on Nintendo Switch consoles when using the app on Nintendo Switch.

Like you can do on other consoles Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5 consoles.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Would be nice if in the Twitch app for Nintendo Switch we could browse through a list of the categories that we are following. Right now we can only browse through whatever random categories are popular. Sometimes I don't want to search for a specific category, I'd rather browse through the categories that I'm interested in to see what's available to match whatever mood I'm in.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Switch  ·  Admin →
  3. Very frequent crashes on two different devices.
    App rebooting into main menu or „an error occured“ closing the app

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Switch  ·  Admin →
  4. ISSUE!! i can’t watch my friend’s streams. It only says “This channel is not playable at n this device at this time and I have no clue why. No one has been able to answer it.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Switch  ·  Admin →
  5. I don't want to use two devices to chat on one and watch the stream on the other. The solution to using two devices at the same time is awful.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The twitch app for switch has some issues - after a channel plays adds it will force you to leave the channel and return- sometimes more than once to resume stream. Please resolve.

Also something to help buffer would be nice as well as pause buffer doesnt work.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Why is there no chat for the twitch app on the switch? I use my switch so I can watch twitch on a bigger screen and to get off my phone for a bit. not having chat on the switch requires me to use my phone anyway. Also, there's no reason we should have to lookup the channels we follow in the search. We follow these channels so we can easily access there content, so there should be a "channels you follow" tab on the homepage. There should also be a "continue watching" tab as well to make it easier…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. i can`t watch my stream to control settings or lags i get this channel is not playable on this device at this time

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I found a bug on Nintendo Switch, Im trying to watch a private VOD for subs, but the Switch Twitch App doesn't recognize my subscription. Can you help with that?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Problem bei der nintendo switch bei der app zeigt der mir an wenn ich da bei meinem kanal zugucken will dann zeigt der an Dieser Kanal kann derzeit nicht auf diesem gerät abgespielt werden woran liegt das denn genau das das kommt

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?