Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

102 results found

1. Change the app back to how it use to be on xbox series. It updated and it's horrible. Had to relog in. You have to scan a qr code to chat which is ridiculous. The categories are randomly scattered and in no order which you can't change. Categories and streams are surround by a blinding white box now and everything seems jumbled together. I swear a room full of 3 year Olds designed this new layout. NOTHING about it is better.

542 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

218 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  2. It doesn't work correctly and It's not cause the xbox one isn't capable of doing it, mixer works great. Please support it Twitch, I would love to stream my games correctly on my x1

185 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  3. Enable placement options, like camera placement for the broadcasting - viewers banner. It tends to get in the way of text and radars on games

163 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  4. Xbox just came out with webcam support on xbox one and it would benefit the streamers who stream through the twitch app on xbox one if i was able to use a webcam for a face cam. So if it's possible I'd love to see the twitch app as part of the apps able to use the webcam

130 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  5. There's no reason the Series X/S can't stream at 60 FPS in 2022. I use Lightstream and despite offering 60 FPS as a subscription, it doesn't work due to the Twitch app not being updated to handle it.

107 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

39 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  6. The twitch app on the Xbox One isn't the best, For instance, when you start your broadcast, you have to keep restarting until it says "lagging", If it says your "live", you actually aren't. Also when snapping your messages and stuff, the stream would sometimes crash! Also, how about adding an option to keep your camera on screen when you go off the game and you get the pause screen, then you could keep on interacting better with your viewers! These problems are not ones i am only having myself, virtually everyone i have spoke to, who use it, have…

93 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  7. Xbox users need the ability to show their twitch chat on screen So we do not have to look away to talk with our cat it would be way easier to have a transparent window that shows us the chat off to the side. I know this is possible because playstation's app allows them to do that my friend says it all the time and can chat with his viewers without looking away. Please Twitch give us this feature thank you..

81 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  8. It would be cool if we could see FFZ and BTTV chrome extension emotes on console. Id love to be able to see and use these emotes on my console just like i can on my pc. Its not as good to read chat emotes as words rather than seeing them as actual emotes. I know these are google chrome extensions, but im sure something could be worked out.

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  9. The Twitch Snap app on the Xbox One needs improvements. I suggest to not to freeze or stop games whenever we switch to the snap app of Twitch because my games freeze whenever that happens.

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  10. You can change the position of the camera to four different corners of the screen on the Xbox One Twitch app, why not give the option to make the camera full-screen? This would be excellent for relaxing and chatting with viewers before/after a broadcast.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  11. When broadcasting on xbox one by snapping twitch, the broadcasting message is very visible and distracting, right in the middle of the screen on the bottom. I dont know why this was never implemented but we should have an option to move that message or remove it entirely.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  12. Hi, I would like to throw in another Feedback request for the Xbox One Twitch Experience. I have Signed up for the Beta via the Xbox Insider app. The one Key thing I find is really a hassle about the app is:

1. The Stream Overlay Bar, the Bar that tells you the time your live and how many viewers you have.

I have noticed a few people have already put in Idea requests for this and it has fallen unto deaf ears. One post that has been up here since November 8th 2015 stating my same issue has no resolution…

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  13. I would like to see these ideas added to the xbox twitch app and make a way to add a snap feature back to xbox so I can see chat from stream on my tv. I would LOVE to go back to streaming from my console with out needing my desktop pc or lap top or tablet to make all that possible, plus I would LOVE to see a way to broadcast my stream but apply music to my stream and make it more personal for my viewers (like all the pros out there that do it every day and…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I would love to raid my friends and favorite streamers when I'm done with my stream. On console, I can't do that unfortunately. Please allow it to where we can raid people on xbox. I feel like I'm missing out on the streaming experience without it.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Now that Mixer allows for streaming at 1080p and bitrate around 4000 (seems to be around that). Isn't it time for an updated twitch app to allow for higher bitrate for our streams. I really don't want to use Mixer as I prefer twitch. I hope Twitch have not forgotten about Xbox users.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Since the removal of snap an app on xbox console, we can no longer view live chats. This has made it increasingly harder for Xbox streamers to be notified. Many streamers who are getting started use overlay expert, but that doesn't show up the streamers' console either. Providing a live chat box for the streamers would be very much appreciated.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I want to see the chat when i m streaming from Xbox it need blue screen i see people chatting from my Xbox please 🙏 and thank you 10 rating 10 star

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. For some reason on xbox when live streaming and only xbox the ingame voice chat does not go through with recording. it would be kinda cool if we could choose ingame voice chat recording as well as xbox party recording

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  19. Once logged in GIVE US an option to HIDE the chat when the game is in the forefront. If we wanna check chat, we can then pull back using the XBOX button (As we do now when switching games without stopping the stream) & then snap the Twitch app to the forefront on OUR screen

If done right, it would give us the same display we see on our end now YET TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD, it would be as if we did nothing except read the chat because the game would still be in full screen to viewers

THIS…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  20. Twitch is due for a major update. Especially the Twitch app on Xbox Series X.

1. Twitch needs support for 1080 60 and 4K streaming if possible. We also need HDR support. I just streamed an XSX game in HDR and it looks so dark on Twitch. My stream is now ruined. I had to delete it. That's unacceptable. It's 2021, guys. Get with the times. Twitch is looking outdated. It's not a good look for you guys.

2. Make the on screen hud bar that shows your current time while streaming much smaller. It takes up too much real estate and…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?