Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Create an option for those streamers that are console to put alerts because there are times that the extensions do not work and that it is for everyone not only for partners or affiliates

7 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. look I know that this may not depend on you, but it would be much better if there was an obs for th, this would also solve most problems, since with the obs you will be able to personalize the live by cell phone or computer, and exchange n means of live, you could have much more customization options than we already have consoles, facilitating the customization of the lives, and giving us many more tools.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. A while ago you introduces background autoplaying of the live channel feed in the /videos area for all channels. How do I turn this off? Very often, if I am late to a broadcast, I want to start over from the beginning without being spoiled about what is happening live. Especially for broadcast with a story element.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. where is the toggle to disable the auto play on the home page? I do not give a about any of the edm you keep cramming down my ears when i go to twitch. why you auto play i do not know. waste your own bandwidth not mine.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?