Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

27 results found

1. So as of now, if you're a streamer who uses multiple PSN ID's or XBox One Accounts, for whatever reason (Mine being my wife and I both play, and would both like to stream solo when the other isnt there, on our sites stream), you must jump through hoops to do so.

First you have to disable the currently linked account on the PC, then re-link the one you would like to use, every single time.

There must be a better way. Linking the authorization to the entire console, using broadcast keys, any number of other solutions.

The only other…

126 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

24 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. in what world would somebody want a downgraded watered down version of the app where you can't read Chat, the entire other vital half of a stream
    why would you even think to take it away even for a fraction of a second, let alone having versions of the app already without it

Admin audit: removed unnecessarily derogatory portion of title

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. Disable autoplaying videos in the twitch app. No video should ever start playing unless I manually select it, especially when I simply load the app and it just starts playing something random. I don't care about your featured streamers or games. Stop it.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. For example: I love playing TESV: Skyrim.
    The broadcaster's overlay used to be in the lower center of the screen, blocking view of the HEALTH bar. Now it's in the lower right of the screen, blocking view of the MONEY during trading. I cannot use the current Xbox One Twitch app to directly stream Skyrim.

Pick any game. Pick your favorite game. Its Heads Up Display and various menus shows critical information to the player during the process of playing the game. The current Twitch broadcasting overlay takes access to that information away from a streamer. We want access to…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. look I know that this may not depend on you, but it would be much better if there was an obs for th, this would also solve most problems, since with the obs you will be able to personalize the live by cell phone or computer, and exchange n means of live, you could have much more customization options than we already have consoles, facilitating the customization of the lives, and giving us many more tools.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I play xbox and ps4 and it is always a pain to update my stream info. how about we get that fixed because it is really puts me off streaming.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. Your new update is just removing features like chatting, and chat in vod. Why would anyone chose to watch Twitch on console when it's just like watching a Youtube video? Chat is a big part of what makes Twitch interesting and I have no idea how you thought it was a good idea to remove it. There's so much else that is a downgrade, but this is the biggest one for me. And I wonder how anything at all were improved by this, and that's something I think the users deserve to know.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. rollback the update. no one wants this. it’s been a month with no improvements and the only update was so that the app wouldn’t work if you found a way to avoid your god awful update. can’t even watch vods from my favorite streamers collections as the only way I could before was with continue watching. but I guess downgrading is the way to go. got stuff on your twitter bragging about improving chat interactions while doing stuff like this. way to go.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The console app was recently updated and changed the way 'browse' works to show you games Twitch thinks you want to see instead of showing you what's got the most viewers. This, to me, is a terrible idea as it suggests categories based on how much you watch them so if you watch a variety streamer, say goodbye to your ability to browse. Give viewers on console the option to sort by suggested or by viewer High to low like you can in the app!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. A streamer's requests: Broadcaster overlay needs attention.

A viewer's requests: Emotes/Cheers. Squad Mode.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  11. Create an option for those streamers that are console to put alerts because there are times that the extensions do not work and that it is for everyone not only for partners or affiliates

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The newest updates for both PS5 and Xbox Series X Consoles have made the UI very blocky and laggy. There are far too many Twitch categories now and sometimes I get lost. The option to view the Chatroom while watching VoDs now does not exist. Also, while watching live streams, I can not participate in the Chatroom without scanning a QR code with my phone and chatting via the Twitch App. Now, I need to use two devices at once to get the full Twitch experience. I used to be able to use chat
    and emotes with the PS5/SeriesX controllers…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Under the recommended channels on the PS4 Twitch app the is a list of channels that we have already followed. However the new Switch app doesn't seem to have that. If I am to continue to use the new Switch app I would want to see the channels I'm following even if they are not Live and I don't want to have to search for them every time, so please make it so.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Comprendo che voi di Twitch vogliate puntare sul futuro e non sul passato, ma ci sono ancora tante persone che usano una PlayStation 3 e che vorrebbero vedere Twitch su quest'ultima.
    Nonostante ora sia disponibile la PlayStation 5 e la PlayStation 3 ormai sia diventata un pezzo d'antiquariato credo che voi ci guadagnereste comunque a creare quest'APP

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make a freaking bot of your own, that can AUTO Ban users who violate Terms Of Service on Twitch, Auto Welcomes, Auto chats about Followers/Subscribers/Re--subs/Gifts/Points For CONSOLE users who don't have a PC/Laptop. I would really like an AUTO BOT who can control chat, events, game title and such without having to TRUST some jerk to do it, or having to stop mid game to "!command" some crud I can't remember it to do....Programmable AUTO BOT for console users.....Yup, as an extension.....

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Remettre le tchat sur les dernière console parce que je me crois à regardé une vidéo j aimais bien voir le tchat c etai marrant maintenant c est nul

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Voltem com a versão anterior por favor, está muito ruim de mexer como usuário essa nova versão, não consigo ver chat nos VODS, e não consigo ver VODS mais antigos de lives.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. To have the ability to have resize the webcam on console app, without having to use obs and/or capture card

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. This would be great for creator's that don't have a powerful pc, or an Xbox, as Xbox does have this feature, it is great for small streamers

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. como por ejemplo en mi directo no se escuchan mis amigos, ni puedo poner musica sin copyright

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?