Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Have a chat box like mixer had this will be good for streams that stream from there Xbox or PS. That way there don't have to look at two different devices well the are streaming. That way there can keep the eyes one screen instead of playing on one screen then having to look at there chat on anther screen.

169 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

44 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. As the title says, 30 fps feels broken. Its 2021 and we need 60fps at 720 and 1080p minimum. I wont bother asking for 4k. I felt like taking my xbox back and getting refund.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please give us ability to completely hide the streamer bar when live. This bar is incredibly intrusive and hides critical information at time.
    We should be able to hide / add transparency/ or make it smaller somehow. No need for the bar to be so big when it only displays like 4 icons.

Give us the ability to resize webcam, zoom in, as well as edit basic things in console like brightness, contrast, color temp.

Allow us to add external microphone as input without having to use headset.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Deberían mejorar el sistema de streaming en consola.

El sistema de consola(yo usando Xbox) no te da casi opciones a nada, solo ver la duración del Stream, la posición de la barra de Stream y si quieres q te escuchen o a tu grupo y ver los viewers.
    Deberían darte más opciones q solo eso, a parte, yo uso la app y digamos q no se puede hacer mucho más, solo actualizar la información y lo básico básico, aunque me meta en la página oficial de twitch desde el móvil, aunq añada cosas no se siquiera si mis espectadores lo…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The Twitch Broadcast bar is static on Xbox.
    Those types of static images are fatal to OLED screens and could result in Burn in.
    Please allow fully invisible broadcast options.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. May we please get an update to HDR support for Xbox Series X Streams? It dims and darkens gameplay during live stream! I was hoping for a better experience transitioning from a BASE, again, I say BASE- Xbox one to an Xbox Series X. My buddy's Playstation 5's native twitch app runs beautifully at 1080P 60fps & with a tad bit runned down specs as opposed to the Xbox Series X's STILL 1080P @ 30FPS just like the xbox one application. All i'm saying is that you'd think with the new generation knocking at your doorstep we'd get some upgraded…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Would like more options for streaming from Xbox, specifically the Xbox One X -- perhaps 720p/60Hz and/or 1080p/60?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. seeing that the xbox console, is able to have chat pop ups during the gameplay, more creative layout so they can see our unique background. seeing our game library so the ideas are limitless. more interactions with viewers

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Olá, não consigo compartilhar o áudio da party do xbox one direto nas Lives, se puderem me ajudar eu ficaria bastante agradecido. obrigado

Na live só está saindo minha voz, mais queria que transmitir da party inteira. Me ajudem.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Hi, I would like to throw in another Feedback request for the Xbox One Twitch Experience. I have Signed up for the Beta via the Xbox Insider app. The one Key thing I find is really a hassle about the app is:

1. The Stream Overlay Bar, the Bar that tells you the time your live and how many viewers you have.

I have noticed a few people have already put in Idea requests for this and it has fallen unto deaf ears. One post that has been up here since November 8th 2015 stating my same issue has no resolution…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add creator dashboard and stream features on PlayStation and Xbox consoles.

Have a better recording display for live streaming on Xbox consoles.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Have a better recording display for live streaming on Xbox consoles. They need to have more settings for recording live streaming display on xbox consoles.

Similar to PlayStation consoles. It's got options for displaying live streaming messages on screen and rec. for live streaming.

They should have it more live streaming display settings and options when using twitch on Xbox One and Xbox series S|X consoles.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Can you please make it so we can buy subripton from xbox app I want tier 3 subscriptions you only sub at tier 1 on mobile app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add DSLR Cameras to xbox and give xbox streamers better new ways to stream

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Would love to see a concept where friends can see and join in on watching streams.

For example there are two people, person A and person B. Both are on Xbox. Person A is watching a stream and wants to share the stream with person B. There should be a way to invite a friend to watch a stream you are. Numerous times one person will be watching a stream and the other people in an Xbox party would like to see it.

Or have it where person A is watching a twitch stream and person B can sign on…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I think it would be really cool for twitch on console to be able to stream to twitch studio on the laptop to be edited, and then broadcast onto twitch. That would then again remove the need for use of a capture card.

The website lightstream intercepts your stream from your Xbox directly, letting you edit, create alerts and banners and fully customise what your stream looks like before streaming over to twitch. It’s a shame twitch cannot do this with studio yet because it would be better to just use twitch alone rather than a third party software.

Light…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. A little while ago Xbox had a build-in broadcast towards Mixer which allowed you to turn your camera in full-screen, see a preview of your camera, change the location and zoom options. Now through the Twitch App it's sadly only possible to change the location.

Please add the following to the Twitch App on consoles (Xbox)
    - preview camera
    - zoom functions
    - full screen mode

This way console streamers can make better use of their camera whilst streaming and it makes having "Just Chatting" streams a lot more comfortable.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. My Xbox streams keep ending its getting on my Last Nerves StopIt

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I would love to raid my friends and favorite streamers when I'm done with my stream. On console, I can't do that unfortunately. Please allow it to where we can raid people on xbox. I feel like I'm missing out on the streaming experience without it.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. A way to stream twitch (soundtrack) through the xbox app while streaming. It would be nice to be able to play the approved soundtrack list through the xbox streaming application.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?