Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

102 results found

1. Xbox needs fixing. Can't adjust quality when it decides to auto adjust down. (Despite it not needing to, plenty of mbs available) Can't chat or access any settings. Even more so it's navigation has tanked. Should be auto setup to go to your followed channels. AND the dang go back and overlay (of which no buttons work) needs to vanish much faster or just not even show until I move the joystick/press buttons.

Like seriously how can you update something and make it a million times worse? Fix your stuff twitch as coders that are in high school can do…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  2. Stream capture on xbox has always been broken and literally the only way to broadcast most things was through the twitch app, you just moved it over to the most broken side and made twitch broadcasting half useless for xbox users, not a fan of this change. Everyone knows stream capture is broken on xbox. Ugh

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  3. Your new format is so user unfriendly for Xbox, it almost makes me want to delete the app from my Xbox. The color is yellow and white and you cannot see where transitioning to. If I can’t use Twitch on Xbox I’ll just delete twitch

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Include Xbox app audio on stream
    When you are in an Xbox party and start stream your friends get an option to include their audio, however this only shows when you're on console, and excludes people on Xbox app

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I couldn't stream both Diablo 2 Resurrected on Beta and Launch. Now the same thing is happening with the new release Diablo 4. How do you expect me to ever get affiliate if I'm being actively restricted from participating in new games?? Blizzard said the game can be streamed, so why am I being restricted?? I'm sorry I'm not big enough yet, maybe I would if only everyone were allowed to broadcast it as promised.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. try to stream on xbox wont work [ might just be me ]

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  7. So, straight to the point: I have 250Mbps of upload on PC (cable) and 120 (wifi) on Xbox. I have tried many times to stream Elden Ring and GTA V, but the performance of my stream is horrible. Pixels everywhere, this didn't happened when i had to use the Twitch app to stream. I watched some clips that my viewers sent me: My voice disappears sometimes, and sometimes the image gets all pixelated + my mic gets muted.

I have no ideia why this keeps happening, and yes i tried every single possible fix, but it seems like this is…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The Metal Gear Solid HD Collection cannot be streamed for some reason.

I’m thinking an elgato is needed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hi I’m on Xbox series x and their isn’t a continue watching section and it’s really annoying so I was wondering when will it be added back

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Update twitch app for Xbox series X, it can handle higher quality & would like improvements to stop framerate dropping For no reason. I can upload at 200mb yet on my videos you can see pulses where the framerate drops.
    If there was a way of recording on the console itself which is then automatically uploaded as you go along. For example 5mins at a time is stored on the console and then uploaded and then the next 5mins etc

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. hello, good afternoon or evening, my problem is that I have a bug, I don't know if it's from the twitch application or something else, I want to stream a game called bioshock and since I transmit from the console, that is, xbox, how does the transmission bar bug and it pauses and if I go to another game if it transmits it and the pause symbol is removed I need help that has never happened to me

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Twitch is due for a major update. Especially the Twitch app on Xbox Series X.

1. Twitch needs support for 1080 60 and 4K streaming if possible. We also need HDR support. I just streamed an XSX game in HDR and it looks so dark on Twitch. My stream is now ruined. I had to delete it. That's unacceptable. It's 2021, guys. Get with the times. Twitch is looking outdated. It's not a good look for you guys.

2. Make the on screen hud bar that shows your current time while streaming much smaller. It takes up too much real estate and…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. -Game chat audio
    -Overlays/Notifications/etc
    -Party chat bubbles(with profile pic)

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When I set my destination to LIGHTSTREAM, I am getting a black screen on Twitch. What can I do to fix this? It works fine on Streamlabs and Twitch settings.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hello, I have seem to notice a issue with Twitch's Beta feature for Xbox. It's the in-game chat audio that I'm referring to. It seems that the Twitch Beta feature doesn't include in-game chat audio. If so, it's like a small noise you can hear if you didn't make any sounds. I was asking if you can make it more like the Twitch on the PS4. Where it includes everyone's audio either in game or party chat if said user allowed it in settings. Thank you and please consider it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Every time I stream on the Xbox series x, the stream becomes pixelated every time I make fast movements or some times for no reason. Please fix this issue.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  18. A way for people on Xbox without microphones to use a mic, it'd be easier to use twitch on Xbox, and improve communication between the streamer and viewer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. seeing that the xbox console, is able to have chat pop ups during the gameplay, more creative layout so they can see our unique background. seeing our game library so the ideas are limitless. more interactions with viewers

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Deberían mejorar el sistema de streaming en consola.

El sistema de consola(yo usando Xbox) no te da casi opciones a nada, solo ver la duración del Stream, la posición de la barra de Stream y si quieres q te escuchen o a tu grupo y ver los viewers.
    Deberían darte más opciones q solo eso, a parte, yo uso la app y digamos q no se puede hacer mucho más, solo actualizar la información y lo básico básico, aunque me meta en la página oficial de twitch desde el móvil, aunq añada cosas no se siquiera si mis espectadores lo…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?