Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. It would be cool with the new powerfull consoles that we got better optimization like incresed resolution and bitrate
    1444p cap
    And a new bitrate cap to 8500

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Console Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Would love to see a concept where friends can see and join in on watching streams.

For example there are two people, person A and person B. Both are on Xbox. Person A is watching a stream and wants to share the stream with person B. There should be a way to invite a friend to watch a stream you are. Numerous times one person will be watching a stream and the other people in an Xbox party would like to see it.

Or have it where person A is watching a twitch stream and person B can sign on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. seeing that the xbox console, is able to have chat pop ups during the gameplay, more creative layout so they can see our unique background. seeing our game library so the ideas are limitless. more interactions with viewers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. On Xbox ( and PlayStation )Make it so you can capture audio from background music apps such as Spotify or YouTube in the background to Play non DMCA music. It’s difficult to grow and it’s a good filler to silence and it keeps viewers interested. I ask you to have an option in your app for this or to just have it as an accessibility thing in menus. I feel like this is needed and heavily wanted as it helps so much and helps the entertainment levels stay up. Please and thank you twitch staff :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Currently (at least on Xbox) we can choose the resolution but not the framerate, which is stuck on 30fps. Please add 60fps options. If the issue is performance, then at least limit the option to SeriesX/PS5.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Since the recent Twitch app update, my new followers do not have an announcement in chat. They are still listed in my activity feed. But the chat doesn't record them the same way subs, raids etc.... are announced.
    I have checked all my settings that the chat announcements are on, and have changed to 2 different overlays alerts (Overlay Exper and Own3D), both of which display animated alerts fine.
    However, as I am streaming direct from Xbox, I have no way to see those alerts unless running the stream from PC in real time, instead using the Android mobile app. …

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. A little while ago Xbox had a build-in broadcast towards Mixer which allowed you to turn your camera in full-screen, see a preview of your camera, change the location and zoom options. Now through the Twitch App it's sadly only possible to change the location.

Please add the following to the Twitch App on consoles (Xbox)
    - preview camera
    - zoom functions
    - full screen mode

This way console streamers can make better use of their camera whilst streaming and it makes having "Just Chatting" streams a lot more comfortable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I'm on the Xbox Series X and i can't stream at 60fps why is this we should be able to choose between 30fps and 60fps i hope it will be sorted soon.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. My Xbox streams keep ending its getting on my Last Nerves StopIt

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It would be awesome if you could minimize the twitch app on PS5 to put a stream in one corner and have the possibility to play a game at the same time.
    At the moment you can watch a friend's stream while you playing on PS5, but it would be cool if twitch can expand this feature with the twitch app to have the possibility to watch all streamers out there while playing on PS5.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please enable a sleep timer for when the streamer ends stream the sleep timer will turn the application “to off” or however. Like Netflix, I fall asleep to Netflix every night simply because when it turns “off” my Xbox and TV auto shut off. With twitch when someone goes offline it stays on all night just to wake up and find my Xbox and TV have been on. I would fall asleep to twitch every night if I just knew it would shut itself down (like Netflix) several minutes after streamer ends stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Comprendo che voi di Twitch vogliate puntare sul futuro e non sul passato, ma ci sono ancora tante persone che usano una PlayStation 3 e che vorrebbero vedere Twitch su quest'ultima.
    Nonostante ora sia disponibile la PlayStation 5 e la PlayStation 3 ormai sia diventata un pezzo d'antiquariato credo che voi ci guadagnereste comunque a creare quest'APP

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Series s. Start broadcast it stays on screen 30 seconds then goes off line and closes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. They need to improve Everything fluid and the stream will be beautiful so it's more better

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The twitch app on the base xbox one streams the same capabilities that the xbox series x can stream. The new generation xbox is very powerful, I’d assume it would be capable of a streaming in much better resolution and frames than the base xbox one. I feel as if the twitch app on the console should be updated to correctly display an upgrade in stream quality. 1080p@60 would be Nice.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Fait des vidéo fortnit

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. after streaming off my ps4 pro it bricked my PS4 pro as that i must full reinstall factury reset my ps4 pro with the internal streaming function. check the weak point in that regard please

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PS4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Hello, i would like to ask, if there is a solution to stream the content from stadia to twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Have a button on your creator dashboard or your console broadcast menu to enable certain types of alerts for any size streams on any device.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Implementar Twitch Studios en Xbox ya que nosotros no tenemos muchas herramientas, yo me considero una persona humilde que quiere empezar a trasmitir.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?