Twitch Applications: Consoles

1. Console Notifications

I'm not exactly sure how difficult this really is but here's an idea. On the Playstation, when you hide the chat from the stream, there's a brief notification that shows someone has typed in the stream. This is great when you don't want the screen to be filled with everything so you can just focus on the game.

A great addition to this would be a notification on the top right hand corner (if unsnapped) to show new chat messages and notifications briefly (e.g. new viewer just joined, new follower, new subscriber, new donation etc.)

Personally I am a in…

7 votes
    Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve the Twitch app for Xbox One

The twitch app on the Xbox One isn't the best, For instance, when you start your broadcast, you have to keep restarting until it says "lagging", If it says your "live", you actually aren't. Also when snapping your messages and stuff, the stream would sometimes crash! Also, how about adding an option to keep your camera on screen when you go off the game and you get the pause screen, then you could keep on interacting better with your viewers! These problems are not ones i am only having myself, virtually everyone i have spoke to, who use it, have…

28 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can you please bring Twitch.tv to Smart TV's.

I have a Panasonic Smart TV from 2013 and it works flawlessly with Youtube and Netflix, even its Browser is decent for a TV. But Twitch is missing :(

62 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base