Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Update the Twitch App, to include the options for Game Chat. For example, on Call of Duty Modern Warfare, some Twitch users using the Xbox Console, can hear the opposite team, their team mates and their party (Without Xbox Live Party) but cannot hear them on Stream. (example: I can hear everyone in my headset, but cannot hear them on stream, even with my settings set to allow/open)

Can we get this to happen since Mixer has been shut down?

39 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. there has to be some way to intercept the signal just before twitch receives it in order to show the viewers. it really puts console streamers at a bigger disadvantage than the pc streamer. As its easier to keep attention with overlays and on screen events. all console streamers dream of having a capture card and a baller pc with god tier specs. some of us pick up the knock off laptop, some of us have hard times in life, some just go the extra mile and do both. just some thing cause the current way to do it causes…

53 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please make a twitch app for Nintendo Switch. That would be so cool.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hey Twitch, on Xbox I think the party chat volume setting needs a change/fix as the option to change the party chat volume is faded out, this makes audio really bad especially when friends are louder or just as loud as the streamer themself.
    (Please vote so twitch sees this!)

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a Chat Box on Xbox when streaming on Twitch. Allowing this will let you see your chat without having a device of some sort.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The idea I have is being able to stream off your webcam on your laptop while still streaming via your console. I've run into the problem of not being able to stream my face since I don't have a ps4 camera since they are all sold out or in limited supply.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  PS4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hi, I would like to throw in another Feedback request for the Xbox One Twitch Experience. I have Signed up for the Beta via the Xbox Insider app. The one Key thing I find is really a hassle about the app is:

1. The Stream Overlay Bar, the Bar that tells you the time your live and how many viewers you have.

I have noticed a few people have already put in Idea requests for this and it has fallen unto deaf ears. One post that has been up here since November 8th 2015 stating my same issue has no resolution…

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. May we please get an update to HDR support for Xbox Series X Streams? It dims and darkens gameplay during live stream! I was hoping for a better experience transitioning from a BASE, again, I say BASE- Xbox one to an Xbox Series X. My buddy's Playstation 5's native twitch app runs beautifully at 1080P 60fps & with a tad bit runned down specs as opposed to the Xbox Series X's STILL 1080P @ 30FPS just like the xbox one application. All i'm saying is that you'd think with the new generation knocking at your doorstep we'd get some upgraded…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Can yall do the same thing as you did to xbox about have overlays and alerts but on ps4 to

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PS4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I think it would be really cool for twitch on console to be able to stream to twitch studio on the laptop to be edited, and then broadcast onto twitch. That would then again remove the need for use of a capture card.

The website lightstream intercepts your stream from your Xbox directly, letting you edit, create alerts and banners and fully customise what your stream looks like before streaming over to twitch. It’s a shame twitch cannot do this with studio yet because it would be better to just use twitch alone rather than a third party software.

Light…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make it easier to do more while streaming from PS4. For example whenever I start streaming kingdom hearts I have to manually change the category from my phone, which will for whatever reason go back to no category mid stream making, it even harder to be seen than it already is. I also have no way to do anything with the stream other than start it and hope people don’t mind the lack of an overlay.

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PS4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Create an option for those streamers that are console to put alerts because there are times that the extensions do not work and that it is for everyone not only for partners or affiliates

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. please allow us to put overlay on PS4 and PS5. Make an app were it allows us to choose a overlay, create an overlay, place the overlay on out stream and allow chat to be on there by default or if we can take it off as well.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PS4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. i have about 60 followers and says i have channel points and stuff but i dont have then its not there

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add DSLR Cameras to xbox and give xbox streamers better new ways to stream

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. A streamlabs type integration so console streamers can have overlays and alerts without using a pc and capture card

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. While trying to stream on Xbox one, the Kinect camera is no longer available as a streaming option. Please update so that I can use my Kinect again to stream. Thank you

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I would love to raid my friends and favorite streamers when I'm done with my stream. On console, I can't do that unfortunately. Please allow it to where we can raid people on xbox. I feel like I'm missing out on the streaming experience without it.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. PSSJLKVZ

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PS4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I would really love it if you would allow xbox and ps4 streamers the opportunity to record game chat when we play crosplay games as it does limit how we communicate not only with the people we play with but it can sometime make the streams a little boring with only one sided conversations for the viewers

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?