Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

294 results found

1. Since of the new twitch update on console changing the bitrate option before going live. You had the ability to automatic check bitrate prior to streaming please bring that back. There is no longer a option and everytime I stream the lag is horrible and the picture blends together etc. Also messes with the audio. So please bring that option back to xbox 1 consoles under the share and caption go live section. Where u write the name for stream and choose bitrate option put the automatic there so we can check it then pick the right option for bitrate.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
  2. The Metal Gear Solid HD Collection cannot be streamed for some reason.

I’m thinking an elgato is needed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  3. Just Like Epic Game Launchers and Online Service. They are ran by Unreal Engines. I agree with Full Sail University being a Student with them is a True Dream come true! Lets go Meta

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I have a heat intolerance and dry eyes are worse I can’t go on the computer. I would like suggest channels added to the twitch tv app. Please thank you. :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. ISSUE!! i can’t watch my friend’s streams. It only says “This channel is not playable at n this device at this time and I have no clue why. No one has been able to answer it.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Switch  ·  Admin →
  6. I like to listen to music streams, so it would be good if i could listen to a stream while playing a game, or using a different app. I use xbox, but it would be a good addition to the app on all consoles

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. More tools in creator dashboard for twitch on console platforms

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hi I’m on Xbox series x and their isn’t a continue watching section and it’s really annoying so I was wondering when will it be added back

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. If i continue connection per contract why could i not use a research console? My PC is Still My PC i use Consoles for Gaming, but of age individuals would probably prefer a "Superb" Slimline Gameing PC everyone should understand custom and vintage by nowish,... lol..........i mean we all remember dial up right now look at us,...But so necessary for our new building of infrastructure.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I think it would be great to be able to view Squad streams on the console app of Twitch. I can do so on PC and my mobile device but I would also like the option to do so on my console.

For instance to be able to watch both Summit and Hutch when they squad stream their games or other streamers when they squad stream with their friends would be nice to have.

Currently those on console to watch other streamers that they are playing together requires multiple devices. If we had the option to just watch on the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Switch  ·  Admin →
  12. When going live on PS5 with the PS HD Camera, the camera position options are extremely limited. This is in some part the PS5 UI's issue, but with the help of Twitch Developers, this could be overcome.

Expand webcam position functionality to allow for finer tuning of where the webcam can be placed (either via the PS UI webcam menu, or even better at the moment of going live and/or when you press the PS button and have options to modify the camera while streaming).
    Also expand the functionality so we don't have to go into menu's to change settings.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  13. Be able to live stream without stopping streaming on PS4 PRO. When wanting to switch to another game while still streaming.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  14. Why is there no chat for the twitch app on the switch? I use my switch so I can watch twitch on a bigger screen and to get off my phone for a bit. not having chat on the switch requires me to use my phone anyway. Also, there's no reason we should have to lookup the channels we follow in the search. We follow these channels so we can easily access there content, so there should be a "channels you follow" tab on the homepage. There should also be a "continue watching" tab as well to make it easier…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I don't want to use two devices to chat on one and watch the stream on the other. The solution to using two devices at the same time is awful.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I found a bug on Nintendo Switch, Im trying to watch a private VOD for subs, but the Switch Twitch App doesn't recognize my subscription. Can you help with that?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Cuando intento iniciar un directo desde mi ps5 me sale: no se puede transmitir otro dispositivo esta transmitiendo actualmente en este canal. Y cuando entro en mi canal no sale ningun directo activo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  18. Update twitch app for Xbox series X, it can handle higher quality & would like improvements to stop framerate dropping For no reason. I can upload at 200mb yet on my videos you can see pulses where the framerate drops.
    If there was a way of recording on the console itself which is then automatically uploaded as you go along. For example 5mins at a time is stored on the console and then uploaded and then the next 5mins etc

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. hello, good afternoon or evening, my problem is that I have a bug, I don't know if it's from the twitch application or something else, I want to stream a game called bioshock and since I transmit from the console, that is, xbox, how does the transmission bar bug and it pauses and if I go to another game if it transmits it and the pause symbol is removed I need help that has never happened to me

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Problem bei der nintendo switch bei der app zeigt der mir an wenn ich da bei meinem kanal zugucken will dann zeigt der an Dieser Kanal kann derzeit nicht auf diesem gerät abgespielt werden woran liegt das denn genau das das kommt

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?