Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

294 results found

1. To have the ability to have resize the webcam on console app, without having to use obs and/or capture card

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. Hello,
    To whom it may concern, instead of requesting something, I propose a solution that may require a revamp of the current software. However, the following concepts would provide equality in potential growth for content creators for all the platforms they choose to stream from. In a very short and simplistic way to express this would to move the software to a coud computing technology software. This would be huge for console gamers. This will allow for content creators to edit overlays, integrate the various twitch extensions, chatbots, browser sources, and the various types of streaming decks. By using a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  4. Podrás ver cómo transmitir en directo en twitch en PS4 PRO y Xbox Series X con ajustes 4k / 8k y UHD. Dado que las consolas son potentes con nueva calidad para tv y ser para usar que nuestra transmisión en vivo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Dispone de más opciones de configuración para la barra superpuesta de difusión en PS4 Pro, Xbox Series Xbox y Nintendo Switch. Para que podamos tener la capacidad de eliminar la barra de superposición al iniciar una transmisión en vivo y no estar en el al mostrar contenido de juegos, videos de Amazon Prime, etc....

También para poder editar el diseño de color, y si queremos que los mensajes aparezcan en la pantalla al transmitir en directo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Edita la información en la aplicación twitch en las consolas.Dar a los streamers de consola la capacidad de editar la información de la transmisión, elija una categoría para la transmisión sin tener que editarla a través del teléfono

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow cheering on console, and purchasing Bits in order to cheer. Even if it is a simple "/cheer(value) "

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  8. This would be great for creator's that don't have a powerful pc, or an Xbox, as Xbox does have this feature, it is great for small streamers

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  9. Please give us ability to completely hide the streamer bar when live. This bar is incredibly intrusive and hides critical information at time.
    We should be able to hide / add transparency/ or make it smaller somehow. No need for the bar to be so big when it only displays like 4 icons.

Give us the ability to resize webcam, zoom in, as well as edit basic things in console like brightness, contrast, color temp.

Allow us to add external microphone as input without having to use headset.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 트위치 모바일이나 인터넷 사이트에서는 시청시간 뿐만아니라 포인트 상자와 투표로 많은이들이 즐길 시간이 더 늘어납니다. 하지만 플레이스테이션 에서는 시청밖에 즐길 거리가 없어 지루해 질 수 있음으로 플레이스테이션 트위치 어플에서도 모바일과 동일하게 해주었으면 합니다

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Every time I stream on the Xbox series x, the stream becomes pixelated every time I make fast movements or some times for no reason. Please fix this issue.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  12. A way for people on Xbox without microphones to use a mic, it'd be easier to use twitch on Xbox, and improve communication between the streamer and viewer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ok so consoles tend to only allow streaming to one service at a time but is it possible we as streamers could have an option on twitch itself to have twitch restream to other services too. Perhaps even picking up chat from those services through chat bot so we can see exactly who is saying what and on what platform

For example i pick to go live on twitch and twitch would then restream to my linked facebook page or youtube account

Im aware you can use third parties for this purpose but it would be so much better and…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The twitch app on the base xbox one streams the same capabilities that the xbox series x can stream. The new generation xbox is very powerful, I’d assume it would be capable of a streaming in much better resolution and frames than the base xbox one. I feel as if the twitch app on the console should be updated to correctly display an upgrade in stream quality. 1080p@60 would be Nice.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. seeing that the xbox console, is able to have chat pop ups during the gameplay, more creative layout so they can see our unique background. seeing our game library so the ideas are limitless. more interactions with viewers

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  16. A Video Producer For Xbox And A Way To Upload Straight To YouTube.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Deberían mejorar el sistema de streaming en consola.

El sistema de consola(yo usando Xbox) no te da casi opciones a nada, solo ver la duración del Stream, la posición de la barra de Stream y si quieres q te escuchen o a tu grupo y ver los viewers.
    Deberían darte más opciones q solo eso, a parte, yo uso la app y digamos q no se puede hacer mucho más, solo actualizar la información y lo básico básico, aunque me meta en la página oficial de twitch desde el móvil, aunq añada cosas no se siquiera si mis espectadores lo…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add creator dashboard and stream features on PlayStation and Xbox consoles.

Have a better recording display for live streaming on Xbox consoles.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. HOW CAN WE FIX XBOX PARTY CHAT VOICES OF FRIENDS TO WORK ON THE STREAM. I AM CONSTANTLY JUST TALKING TO MYSELF ON MY STREAMS AND IVE WATCHED EVERY VIDEO ON YOUTUBE TO TRY AND FIX MY SETTINGS! IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN FIX OR HELP ME PLEASE!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. pouvez faire une app pour ps4 que je pourais stream mon film sur ps4 relax avait de view a jaser et ajouter une ou des app pour metre des model de theme pour no stream :) pas avoir besoin de pc juste un ps4 pi boom tu stream comme un pro avait les song les fellow alert creez de belle chaine quoi

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?