Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

294 results found

1. Please add captions, for channels that put in the work to do them on their streams, on consoles. It shouldn't be too hard and it will vastly improve your service and make it widely more accessible for anyone who can't/ would rather not view only on desktop. Help us support your service by giving us accessibility features on all platforms

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. It would be great to be able to filter streamers from low to high on xbox series s app. Also to filter people with webcam and microphone. When I pick a streamer.. I look to see if they have a camera first and then I will look at their title. Its so annoying having to scroll for ages to find someone with 0 or 1 viewers

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Maybe you be able to add mouse and keyboard use on the ps5 application of twitch for better useability?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  4. i really want to stream on my quest 2 this would give more flexability
    for channels and make it much more easier of people to stream there VR games on oculus quest 2

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Twitch is due for a major update. Especially the Twitch app on Xbox Series X.

1. Twitch needs support for 1080 60 and 4K streaming if possible. We also need HDR support. I just streamed an XSX game in HDR and it looks so dark on Twitch. My stream is now ruined. I had to delete it. That's unacceptable. It's 2021, guys. Get with the times. Twitch is looking outdated. It's not a good look for you guys.

2. Make the on screen hud bar that shows your current time while streaming much smaller. It takes up too much real estate and…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  6. -Game chat audio
    -Overlays/Notifications/etc
    -Party chat bubbles(with profile pic)

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When I set my destination to LIGHTSTREAM, I am getting a black screen on Twitch. What can I do to fix this? It works fine on Streamlabs and Twitch settings.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  8. Would be nice if in the Twitch app for Nintendo Switch we could browse through a list of the categories that we are following. Right now we can only browse through whatever random categories are popular. Sometimes I don't want to search for a specific category, I'd rather browse through the categories that I'm interested in to see what's available to match whatever mood I'm in.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Switch  ·  Admin →
  9. I want to use my iPad as a camera and mic at the same time can we make this possible

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Con mucha gente transmitiendo consola y no tener el dinero para cosas como una PC para juegos y una tarjeta de captura, creo que sería una gran idea agregar una forma más creativa de condimentar la transmisión en la consola haciendo superposiciones, tamaño de cámara personalizado y alertas ... Básicamente, para ayudar a la transmisión de la consola a tener ese sabor de lo que tienen cosas como OBS sin tener OBS.

Además, tener estas cosas en Twitch (Xbox y Playstation) ayudará a que muchos nuevos desarrollos de transmisión se eleven y ganen seguidores, estatus de espectadores e incluso alcancen…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ser capaz de transmitir en vivo en twitch desde Nintendo Switch. Ser capaz de transmitir en vivo en twitch desde la consola Nintendo Switch Switch para mostrar a otras personas nuestros juegos y contenidos. Cuando se usa un Nintendo Switch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. You EVER going to get around to doing this, or are people who can ONLY afford a console s..t out of luck?? ****, most of "YOUR" extensions won't even work for console users.

So either, stop allowing consoles to stream here, or actually do something to assist them.

Or the least you can do, is recommend where "we" can go for the ability to stream properly!

Lastly, "YOU" really need to fix your algorithm for Viewer counts vs Actual Views.

Way to many console users who stream all the time, can't seem to reach AFFILIATE status, as the count never…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. It would be much easier to scrub a video if you could see a live view when fast forwarding. It’s difficult to know where to stop right now because the video completely stops playing while you fast forward.
    An example of when this will be useful is when a streamer says They will be back in a couple minutes. If I could see the video I could see when they come back into frame and stop it immediately instead of having to stop and go, stop and go, to figure out when they come back.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I would love to have the option to get rid of the broadcast bar and to customize it. It would be nice to change the opacity of it and to move something like view count, length of stream and if your mic is on or off individually.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. atualizar o app do twitch podendo vincular o mesmo com obs, twitch studio, streamlabs e outros para que os consoles possam utilizar dos mesmos recursos que stremear do pc, pois como não podemos atualizar as lives elas ficam muito fracas para chamar atenção do publico sendo assim nao podemos colocar subs, notificações, resubs entre outras funções que deixam as lives mais divertidas.
    sendo assim agradeço que possam fazer isso com o máximo de carinho e dedicação que tem para a plataforma do pc e para os games do console.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  17. On Xbox ( and PlayStation )Make it so you can capture audio from background music apps such as Spotify or YouTube in the background to Play non DMCA music. It’s difficult to grow and it’s a good filler to silence and it keeps viewers interested. I ask you to have an option in your app for this or to just have it as an accessibility thing in menus. I feel like this is needed and heavily wanted as it helps so much and helps the entertainment levels stay up. Please and thank you twitch staff :)

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hello, I have seem to notice a issue with Twitch's Beta feature for Xbox. It's the in-game chat audio that I'm referring to. It seems that the Twitch Beta feature doesn't include in-game chat audio. If so, it's like a small noise you can hear if you didn't make any sounds. I was asking if you can make it more like the Twitch on the PS4. Where it includes everyone's audio either in game or party chat if said user allowed it in settings. Thank you and please consider it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I recorded two clips today both absolutley hilarious, and i trusted this streamking service to do it's part, and it didnt. i lost all audio . Yes i do crossplay, BUT it has recorded there voice as well. im very frustrated . i would like an option to include game chat audio or maybe , rather than muting my audio because it thinks something is wrong, just let us include all audios and if there is dangerous potential for copyright, let us mute other people like we always have. so , my idea is either include the option toi allow…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Under the recommended channels on the PS4 Twitch app the is a list of channels that we have already followed. However the new Switch app doesn't seem to have that. If I am to continue to use the new Switch app I would want to see the channels I'm following even if they are not Live and I don't want to have to search for them every time, so please make it so.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?