Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

294 results found

1. On xbox: When you press any button for more than a microsecond it will rapidfire and youll end up somewhere you did not intend to go. Fast forwarding to a particular place in a VOD in nearly impossible, it fast forwards way too fast. When you press Back on a vod after running a Search it doesnt take you back to the previous page. I love twitch but the new ui is ruining my experience; every other program on xbox, be it netflix, youtube, hulu, hbo max, functions much in the same manner..but not twitch.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  2. The console app was recently updated and changed the way 'browse' works to show you games Twitch thinks you want to see instead of showing you what's got the most viewers. This, to me, is a terrible idea as it suggests categories based on how much you watch them so if you watch a variety streamer, say goodbye to your ability to browse. Give viewers on console the option to sort by suggested or by viewer High to low like you can in the app!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. Revert it back but at least keep the part where we can bring up our console menu without freezing the stream.

On Xbox that helps me be able to fix audio problems without missing the stream, also enjoyed before the update being able to not have to use my phone to type a little message or put an emote for a reaction.
    The controller turning off due to not being used is now a thing too which doesn't make sense after making us have to use our phones so.. make it not turn off like before please!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  4. When I'm watching creators post-live stream - on a laptop or through an Amazon fire stick, you can see where copyright music has been muted in the stream indicated as a red line. Please can this be a feature on the PlayStation Twitch Application as it just mutes with a copyright concern pop up and have no clue how far to fast forward to get the stream audio back. Would be more ideal if an option please.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Remettre le tchat sur les dernière console parce que je me crois à regardé une vidéo j aimais bien voir le tchat c etai marrant maintenant c est nul

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. There's no reason why Twitch couldn't stream 1080p60fps from Xbox Series X to Twitch. if PS5 can do this, so can Xbox Series X, why couldn't you guys do this?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Very frequent crashes on two different devices.
    App rebooting into main menu or „an error occured“ closing the app

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Switch  ·  Admin →
  8. The newest updates for both PS5 and Xbox Series X Consoles have made the UI very blocky and laggy. There are far too many Twitch categories now and sometimes I get lost. The option to view the Chatroom while watching VoDs now does not exist. Also, while watching live streams, I can not participate in the Chatroom without scanning a QR code with my phone and chatting via the Twitch App. Now, I need to use two devices at once to get the full Twitch experience. I used to be able to use chat
    and emotes with the PS5/SeriesX controllers…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. A recent update to Twitch on Xbox console will no longer allow me to select 1080P resolution setting. It's defaulted on 480 or 720 no matter how many times I select the little gear icon setting it won't let me select ANY resolution setting. This was NEVER an issue a few weeks ago. I watch Twitch almost exclusively on Xbox One, because it's very convenient for me. Can you please fix it?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. we need overlays on xbox, its only on pc and we need it on xbox

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Microphone Crackling,Background music like spotify or something better stream quality i mean 60fps not 30

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I would love to see a chat box with the time that i have been streaming all together I have missed messages from people when i was not looking at my laptop
    can you make that happen thanks.

327 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Xbox needs fixing. Can't adjust quality when it decides to auto adjust down. (Despite it not needing to, plenty of mbs available) Can't chat or access any settings. Even more so it's navigation has tanked. Should be auto setup to go to your followed channels. AND the dang go back and overlay (of which no buttons work) needs to vanish much faster or just not even show until I move the joystick/press buttons.

Like seriously how can you update something and make it a million times worse? Fix your stuff twitch as coders that are in high school can do…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Stream capture on xbox has always been broken and literally the only way to broadcast most things was through the twitch app, you just moved it over to the most broken side and made twitch broadcasting half useless for xbox users, not a fan of this change. Everyone knows stream capture is broken on xbox. Ugh

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  15. Your new format is so user unfriendly for Xbox, it almost makes me want to delete the app from my Xbox. The color is yellow and white and you cannot see where transitioning to. If I can’t use Twitch on Xbox I’ll just delete twitch

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Voltem com a versão anterior por favor, está muito ruim de mexer como usuário essa nova versão, não consigo ver chat nos VODS, e não consigo ver VODS mais antigos de lives.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  17. Include Xbox app audio on stream
    When you are in an Xbox party and start stream your friends get an option to include their audio, however this only shows when you're on console, and excludes people on Xbox app

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I couldn't stream both Diablo 2 Resurrected on Beta and Launch. Now the same thing is happening with the new release Diablo 4. How do you expect me to ever get affiliate if I'm being actively restricted from participating in new games?? Blizzard said the game can be streamed, so why am I being restricted?? I'm sorry I'm not big enough yet, maybe I would if only everyone were allowed to broadcast it as promised.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. try to stream on xbox wont work [ might just be me ]

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  20. So, straight to the point: I have 250Mbps of upload on PC (cable) and 120 (wifi) on Xbox. I have tried many times to stream Elden Ring and GTA V, but the performance of my stream is horrible. Pixels everywhere, this didn't happened when i had to use the Twitch app to stream. I watched some clips that my viewers sent me: My voice disappears sometimes, and sometimes the image gets all pixelated + my mic gets muted.

I have no ideia why this keeps happening, and yes i tried every single possible fix, but it seems like this is…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?