Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

294 results found

1. we need better qualities for the xbox one like what you did with the ps4 but on the xbox one and 60 fps doesn't sound to bad for the xbox one as well.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  2. The Twitch Snap app on the Xbox One needs improvements. I suggest to not to freeze or stop games whenever we switch to the snap app of Twitch because my games freeze whenever that happens.

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Once logged in GIVE US an option to HIDE the chat when the game is in the forefront. If we wanna check chat, we can then pull back using the XBOX button (As we do now when switching games without stopping the stream) & then snap the Twitch app to the forefront on OUR screen

If done right, it would give us the same display we see on our end now YET TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD, it would be as if we did nothing except read the chat because the game would still be in full screen to viewers

THIS…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  4. The app doesn't have the ability to set the video quality, it just uses the auto feature like on mobile. This seems to cause the stream to constantly change quality. Adding a stream quality option would improve the app immensely. Also, when in fullscreen mode, the video doesn't scale correctly to my TV. I know I have the resolution and screen bounding set correctly because it works for other apps, as well as games. I would like to be able to have the full screen mode use the bounds that can be set in the PS4 settings.

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  5. When you want to change a game with the twitch app or restart it the stream automatically ends and you have to restart. This is a problem for when your game freezes especially because you have to restart and you will lose your viewers

297 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
  6. We need twitch alerts for the xbox one and ps4 apps.. just give us the option to add apps to it because other streamers have a bigger advantage because of it

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Enable placement options, like camera placement for the broadcasting - viewers banner. It tends to get in the way of text and radars on games

163 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  8. You can change the position of the camera to four different corners of the screen on the Xbox One Twitch app, why not give the option to make the camera full-screen? This would be excellent for relaxing and chatting with viewers before/after a broadcast.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  9. When broadcasting on xbox one by snapping twitch, the broadcasting message is very visible and distracting, right in the middle of the screen on the bottom. I dont know why this was never implemented but we should have an option to move that message or remove it entirely.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  10. The twitch app on the Xbox One isn't the best, For instance, when you start your broadcast, you have to keep restarting until it says "lagging", If it says your "live", you actually aren't. Also when snapping your messages and stuff, the stream would sometimes crash! Also, how about adding an option to keep your camera on screen when you go off the game and you get the pause screen, then you could keep on interacting better with your viewers! These problems are not ones i am only having myself, virtually everyone i have spoke to, who use it, have…

93 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  11. I don't expect to be able to stream from a Wii U natively, but a way to watch via Wii U would be great. Technically the Wii U web browser works but in my experience it's awkward and low quality, plus there's no chat.
    I've asked Nintendo about it and they said it's on Twitch to take the first step.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hey twitch. I would love to be able to type in the chat while im streaming from the xbox one without having to use a different device

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Have an option to allow Xbox or play station to have their party or game chat audio heard while streaming. As well as, notify others that someone is streaming and give them an option to disable their own voice if they don't want to be heard.

151 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I think streamers on xb1 and ps4 twitch streamers should be able to have access to overlay, and follower alert templates to be integrated to their streams, as me being one myself and watching many other console streamers it's kinda sad to see streamers with all these things looking more professional so drawing in more views than people using the console just because they have more access to things that appeal to a larger auidience

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 11 12 13 15 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?