Video Features

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I don't want to see a featured broadcast when I go to twitch. An option to remove it would be nice.

260 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

91 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The mobile verison supports "Audio only", but not at Browsers or App on Desktop. While Data-Usage shouldn't be problem on PC - but it actually might - in addition, Twitch uses an non-insignificant amount of CPU-power, which could also benefit from that option (i.e. of Talk Shows, Podcasts, ASRM, Music Streams, ...).
    I see no point, to exclude this feature on PCs.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. It seems as though twitch videos no longer show or have an expandable description beneath the video player or I cannot find it after searching everywhere on the page. There needs to be a spot where the video description can be read by the viewer as the video may reference written information that the viewer can find in the description and is an important spot for providing relevant links.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I was writing the description and noticed I was unable to use HTML5 to H ref a website. please allow this. thank you

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add a Roku app.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Prior warning for people who may have perm ear damage from scare alert donos or asked to lower volume (espically if the chat is wearing headphones). Just something to keep people safe from full pitch screaming.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hi,
    Please disable auto-play for streams on main page when logged off or make it at least muted by default.
    I just entered main page unlogged with headphones on and got my ear drums blasted with random music stream.
    This is very annoying.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. There should be a way to only allow twitch users who follow your channel to see your stream. Anyone not following will not be allowed to view the stream

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. wie wers wenn ihr nen 4 Kanal audio browser erweiterung macht. 1. Kanal Gesamtlautstärke. 2.Kanal Mikrofonlautstärke. 3.Kanal Musiklautstärke. 4.Kanal Gamelautstärke. wer echt super sowas dann könnte der zuschauer selbst abmischen was er wie laut hören will. SeemsGood. Mit freundlichen grüssen SirGlaukom

how much if you do a 4-channel audio browser extension. 1st channel overall volume. 2nd channel microphone volume. 3rd channel music volume. 4th channel game volume. who really great something then the viewer could mix himself what he wants to hear how loud. SeemsGood. Sincerely, SirGlaukom

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?