Video Features

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Highlight editor creating stitched together videos that have messed up keyframes.

This is really bad! I can't edit this without spending forever trying to edit out all the corrupted parts of my videos every other cut. I know that you all don't have the bandwidth to re-encode every highlight that is edited but at least have it time the keyframes better. It makes vlc explode and not even mkv can play some of these files right...

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I can't upload videos..is there a limit to upload

I cant upload videos..i click on video producer..i don't see that 'up arrow' button i used to see when i wanted to upload a video..is there a limit to upload videos? i already got like 77 videos..i keep on refreshing thinking its my net issue but i don't think it is..is that option moved somewhere?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Deleting clips won't delete the preview images on the server.

Twitch is keeping all the clip preview images all in the server even though it has deleted by the user or the streamer. Please remove all the preview images that already has been deleted. It is all showing up in google and I have been sending this complaining for almost 3 month and haven't got any reply from the twitch.
    What is the reason to keep all the preview images that streamer deleted for purpose?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Drastically Improve Processing Time & Interface on Videos after Upload

I uploaded a 958.5mb, 3 hour & 3 minute .mp4 video of a Stream I did last night. The upload appeared to happen very quickly, but it has been stuck in Processing for hours and there is no way to determine how far it has even come.

How long should I expect for this to take? Is there any way to see how much has been processed? It looks as if this has been a problem for a very long time and I would like to know if there is anything that can be done on my end to speed…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Fix the upload logo and banner error.

This error has been going on for years and Twitch hasn't bothered to fix it. everywhere i look to find a way to upload it without an error i get the same problem with different people. I know it goes as far back as 2016 cause thats the earliest I've found it on (/r/Twitch) Some have found solutions like going Incognito or deleting your history,cookies,caches,etc. I unfortunately have not found a solution and have even gone as far as emailing Twitch customer support with no reply. If anyone can help or fix the errors then please let me know. The…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Upload is way too slow

I'm just uploading a single Video with just 1.9 GB. Upload is 5 times slower than to youtube. It's rediculous slow.

I have a stable 10 mBit-Upload connection. Twitch jumps between 2000 and 9000 and every 3-4 Minutes there is a buffer of 5 minutes, where simply nothing happens.

Fix it. It's really awkward that your upload is slower than on other third party sites like vid.me.

25 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. traitement en cours

Une fois que les video sont telecharger et prêtes a être mise en ligne, il y a écrit, traitement en cours, et depuis 30 minutes faciles et sa publie pas quoi , gros bug , a voir si ça peut être réparer par l'équipe qui s'occupe des fonctionnalité de partage twitch.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. My video has been stuck processing for hours

My video has been stuck processing for hours. I've tried multiple times to upload in Safari and Chrome and it always gets stuck processing. The video is a 1 hour stream in .flv format from OBS and is 1.8 gb. Please help

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sort Videos & Collections by Name, Game, or Oldest/Most Recent Upload Date

Such a feature would make it easier for viewers to find what they are looking for content-wise, and for broadcasters if they need to find a pre-existing video or collection to edit or delete.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Upload already online hosted videos by posting the link and .m2ts format

Vid.Me allows video uploads by just posting the link to a already online video (youtube for example). Having this feature here too would be nice.

Being able to upload .m2ts format would be great too, even if you convert it

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Uploads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. upload issues.

upload issues

i cant upload anything, it just gives me errors

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Uploads and Processing

Upload was slow; it needs a bit of work. The only thing I'm more confused about is why Processing (after the video is done uploading) is continuously looping. There seems to be no progress with my upload once it gets to this stage... I've tried Refreshing the page and it's still ongoing.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Video Processing

Would there be a way to optimize the upload of videos from your end? It seems like both the Upload and Processing times of the new service seems greatly reduced. Also, not having a loading bar for the processing to take place is slightly irritating as someone who wants to use this feature.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Error Uploading Video Bug

I keep getting an error message that says "There was an error with your video. Cancel upload, or try uploading again". What is wrong here? I uploaded 6 videos just fine, and now I get this message every time I try to upload. It doesn't say what the problem is. You can see a screenshot here: http://imgur.com/qyH4CxD

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

38 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Collections Bug -- Can't add more than 100 Collections, no error message

I'm using the Collections tab as a way to add a single playlist/video collection for every game I've played on Twitch. After adding my 100th Collection, I can't add a 101st Collection. There's no on-screen error, I just click "New collection", type the name and click Create, and nothing happens. Is it intended that we are limited to 100 Collections? If so, I think the limit should be advertised, and there should be a visible error when trying to add the 101st collection. Thanks!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. quicker processing times

need to have a quicker processing frame rate so the video won't take so long to be fully "view-able"

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Faster processing of videos after upload

Hello maybe faster processing of videos after the upload...
    Maybe it is an bug...I dont know but I think it is really slow processing

greetings!

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Fix Clip titles already

For whatever reason, Twitch still does not have working <title> tags on Clips, which means that every single bookmark and service using the tag just shows “Twitch”.

From what I can tell, this has been going on for three months without anyone at Twitch fixing it.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fix the upload logo and banner error.

This error has been going on for years and Twitch hasn't bothered to fix it. everywhere i look to find a way to upload it without an error i get the same problem with different people. I know it goes as far back as 2016 cause thats the earliest I've found it on (/r/Twitch) Some have found solutions like going Incognito or deleting your history,cookies,caches,etc. I unfortunately have not found a solution and have even gone as far as emailing Twitch customer support with no reply. If anyone can help or fix the errors then please let me know. The…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Highlighter Bug on website based Twitch app

When creating a new highlight for tonight's twitch stream the saved result shaved off one second of video. This appears to be a truncation bug where if you save your entire stream session as a highlight this bug appears. My stream tonight was exactly one hour and six seconds long. The editor reflected this. It was only after I hit the save button and returned to the Video Producer Page that I saw that my saved highlight saved only 1:00:05 instead of 1:00:06 which was the actual length of the intended Highlight. I tested this out on both a modern…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base