Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. [b]Você criou o número máximo de coleções: 100
    Para criar uma nova coleção, exclua uma coleção existente do seu canal.
    Dica: tente combinar duas coleções ou excluir as coleções com baixa contagem de visualizações.[/b]
    It's the awful alert when the limit is reached,I want collections for ALL games who I'm streamed not for only one or another game because most of them haves much parts and I like organization in my channel,please remove this not necessary limit nor Youtube haves any much absurd in it's playlists after all -.-

13 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Collections  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. For the collections that I have made so far, I think it makes sense for the most recent videos to be at the beginning of the collection. Whenever I add a video however, that video is added at the end. It is very inconvenient and time consuming to move large amounts of videos to the top of the list by dragging them.
    It would be nice if the default behavior could be changed to add videos to the beginning. Or perhaps an option to sort a collection chronologically ascending/descending... Or perhaps an option to move a video to the top…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When playing a video in a collection on mobile, the "up next" should be the next video in the collection, not a random one.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?