Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The streamer replay the vod will calculate the number of hours for each month, which is unreasonable,Even the streamer herself is not in front of the computer or interacting in the chat room.

It is recommended to conduct a new live broadcast to count the live hours of the current month.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Keep Vod data on Twitch. Streamers set Vods to subscriber only because it is a nice benefit for them, but non subscribers can use simple websites that bypass subscription only vods as well as deleted ones and watch them. Which cuts down revenue for twitch as well as streamer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs (past broadcasts)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hello, now, in 2022, there is a huge problem in the asmr category, 70% of streamers began to issue pre-recorded videos for real ones and play them for 40 hours, I think it is forbidden to do this! It became difficult for a real streamer to stream because the category is full of records, please stop streaming the recording and pass them off as a real stream.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Reruns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The stream quality options always reset to source when you set them in a stream without options then go to a stream where source is the only option and and then some time later go to a stream that has them again. It would be great if my choices were remembered when I have the option and not replaced by my "choice" when there isn't one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quality Options  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Recently I lost at a minimum 58 clips from my channel due to the person who created them no longer being part of my community. This included my most popular clip of all time and many other amazing funny moments.

The reason I am mentioning that is to add context for the biggest flaw in the clip creation system. There is no way to recover these at all so these memories are just gone forever.

My susgestion is to change how this works. Take away people's ability to delete clips that they created for another channel either all together or…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Problem:
    When a VOD gets unpublished, the ability to make highlights gets disabled.

Why do we need it?
    Maybe in a stream something got leaked, lets say a phone number. This is like a 10 second part from your 10 hour VOD. And for this you have to disable your whole VOD and you cant make a highlight from it.
    (There is a workaround that consists of re-publishing your VOD while you make the highlight. (And this is a potential issue, cause during this anyone else can also see your VOD)

Solution:
    Editors+ should be able to make highlights from…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs (past broadcasts)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please make it possible to block a delete of clips from own channel.

It's a pitty when you see that an ex moderator or normal user has deleted all his/her clips from your channel.
    It's much more frustrated when this clips are so old that you aren't able to remake them because there are no vods of this old streams.

It woud be so great if you can implement a feature where all clips are deletable only for channel owner.
    Great would be also a new permission for users/mods which could make it possible to delete clips at the channel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Seria bueno tener una opción donde SOLO MODERADORES del canal, tengan permiso de sacar clips.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. In the Settings > Stream section of the Creator Dashboard for Clip Settings, you're able to exclude categories for clips BUT it only takes effect when starting a new stream.

I am proposing that it is updated for whichever categories you configure to be excluded that clips be disabled in real-time when you switch to those categories. If you later switch to a non-excluded catgegory, clips get turned back on.

It would improve the workflow significantly. In it's current form, it's kind of useless because why would a streamer stop and start stream if in the middle of their stream,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I watch 8 hour+ video streams and it is impossible to precisely navigate the video timelines to get to the segments I care about. Can you program a +-15 second button into the video player for more precise skipping/ rewinding?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When you click "create clip" in a livestream and close that page, the clip publishs anyways without entering a mandatet Title or pressing "publish". how to fill your savespace with trash

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Something that , If you click on a stream, it'll show you all the clips made from that stream.
    Twitchtracker has it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The "clip manager" page allows to sort clips by views and creation date.
    I'd be cool if we could sort clips by titles as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please redesign the clip editor so that
    - what we see in the editor is actually what we get in the final product in terms of boundries and lenght
    - we can set the clip's limits (beginning and end) to the exact frame rather than deciseconds.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Right next to the clips in the clips page, just put the download arrow next to every clip and allow us to select as many as we want for mass download, thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. What happens now:
    When you press the clip button on desktop it opens a new tab and the auto from the stream tab and from the clip tab are playing.

What I wish would happen:
    When you press the clip button it mutes the stream and opens the clip tab. (only clip tab has audio)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. As per written in the title. Consider it, please. Very simple, but might be useful for new streamers to build an audience

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Users can search their clips in the clip page of creator dashboard with channel name.After typing channel name in the search box,some channels' clips pop up normally,some of them turn nothing but white/black page after searching channel name.Thanks for reading all of contexts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Иногда упустил момент эфира , но клип делать не охото, и ждать конца стрима , чтоб посмотреть момент упущения , не вариант. Зделайте кнопки быстрой перемотки назад по несколько секунд и чтоб была и возможность простого свайпа по полоске пройденного времени эфира.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Would be nice if we do collaborations with fellow streamers to be able to have a function for streamer/affiliates/partners to have a multi-stream function so everyone’s communities could all come together and hangout in each other’s chat at once while watching/listening to the streamer + content, by creating a bigger bond between people alike and to make community’s stronger, to spread the hype, positivity and kindness to all

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?