Video Features

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow tagging other streamers that were involved in a clip, then the clip auto post in their clips section also.

This may have an opt in feature or moderate clips you are tagged in before allowing the tag so as not to be flooded by clips you aren't in or don't want on your channel or to be tagged in.

31 votes
    Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. traitement en cours

Une fois que les video sont telecharger et prêtes a être mise en ligne, il y a écrit, traitement en cours, et depuis 30 minutes faciles et sa publie pas quoi , gros bug , a voir si ça peut être réparer par l'équipe qui s'occupe des fonctionnalité de partage twitch.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow editors to edit sub only videos

If you are an editor of a channel that has Sub-only Video archive then the only way to edit those archives or create clips is to be a subscriber. I don't imagine that was intentional.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. RANDOM VODCAST

The ability (option) to randomize added videos to VODCAST!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stretch 4:3 videos to 16:9 aspect ratio.

Youtube had an option to change the videos aspect ratio to 16:9, just by adding a tag (yt:stretch=16:9).
    It would be great to do this on twitch uploads! ;)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I´cant upload

hi i am try upload a video of 500mg but sotp in 30 mg p fix that

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Upload already online hosted videos by posting the link and .m2ts format

Vid.Me allows video uploads by just posting the link to a already online video (youtube for example). Having this feature here too would be nice.

Being able to upload .m2ts format would be great too, even if you convert it

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Uploads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please give us an Uploads Video section on PS4

To my understanding. Current Twitch app on PS4 doesn't have Uploads Video section. All it has is Past Broadcast and Highlight section. The problem is some channel upload some video on their channel too. So how do we PS4 user supposed to watch it? (I don't ask for uploading my video via PS4 feature though. Just give me a way to watch it) Please give us this feature. Make it possible please.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. “Chat on Videos” feature expanding to all videos - Chat on Vods are stuttering

The chat on Vods in large channels (5k+ viwers) with a lot of people talking keeps freezing and catching up all the time. Making you miss a lot of the chat after this new Chat on Videos feature.
    Instead of the normal flow it had it's now stuttering not updating for several seconds and then suddenly loading in pages with text.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. RSS Support (itunes/podcasts support)

RSS support will let to add videos/playlists to itunes/podcasts

requirements: https://help.apple.com/itc/podcasts_connect/#/itca5b22233a

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Support WEBM files

Riot Games of League of Legends introduced the Highlights feature a while back which allows you to download your past games and record sections you wish to record for a highlight. Unfortunately, the recordings are formatted in WEBM, being unable to upload the highlights onto Twitch's Upload Beta.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Support Ogg Theora as video upload format

Ogg Theora is an openly specified format with freely/libre licensed implementations around and therefore a popular video source format on GNU/Linux and other freely/libre licensed operating systems. It would be helpful if you would accept this format for upload. It shouldn't be terribly difficult to work with the format because of the reasons given above.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Uploads and Processing

Upload was slow; it needs a bit of work. The only thing I'm more confused about is why Processing (after the video is done uploading) is continuously looping. There seems to be no progress with my upload once it gets to this stage... I've tried Refreshing the page and it's still ongoing.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please Preserve Upload Order, Not Processing Order

When uploading multiple videos, they end up landing in your channel in the order they were processed, not the order they were uploaded. This is frustrating because it means that in order to make sure videos are presented in the order you desire, you have to wait for all previous uploads to process before you upload a new video. Please make videos appear in our upload history in the order they were uploaded, not the order they were processed.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I think you should have the option to move your clips or collections to your highlights page through drag and drop or move too folder

you should have the option to move your clips or collections to your highlights page,a simple drag and drop or move to icon,allowing you to upload montages and custom clips to your highlights

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Improve VODcast add video selections with collections

Currently, adding a list of videos to VODcast is a chore.

I personally only see about 20 characters in a name, which is usually the name of the game I'm playing, making the search feature virtually useless.

By allowing a "Add Collection" setting this could be circumvented and promote the use of creating Collections by making it easier to cast previously released series of videos.

Additional features I'd also like are:

1) More text in video names when trying to add videos to a VODcast so I can see which parts to include without having to guess which is highlights…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. There are some Videos who can't be sorted into the twitch special categories

There are some Videos who can't be sorted into the twitch special categories, you can say that you aren't playing but this isn't every time totally correct. How about a categorie called "Entertainment", a everthing categorie for uploaded videos. If you're talking direct to the viewers and later you play a game and then you eat sth and then do I don't know what, which categorie is it? IRL?The categorie of the game? Social Eating? Creative? If you upload a video you can't change the categorie in the middle of the video and this would be way to much work,…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Upload is way too slow

I'm just uploading a single Video with just 1.9 GB. Upload is 5 times slower than to youtube. It's rediculous slow.

I have a stable 10 mBit-Upload connection. Twitch jumps between 2000 and 9000 and every 3-4 Minutes there is a buffer of 5 minutes, where simply nothing happens.

Fix it. It's really awkward that your upload is slower than on other third party sites like vid.me.

25 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Uploads must be available for unregistered Users

It seems that you have to be registered to Twitch in order to view Uploded Videos. As per my honest opition this is a "no go"-option.

It would be impossible to switch from youtube to twitch with such a restriction. Tried in three Browsers.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base