Video Features

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I love the new view numbers attached to the VODs! I would love a way to transfer these view numbers to the attached highlight. As it stands now, we lose all those stats when the VOD expires. Those of us that highlight entire streams without the breaks, etc to save for future VOD watchers (for example, an entire series run of Silent Hill) have a difficult time explaining Twitch analytics to sponsors or advertisers.

If I submit analytics of EXAMPLE GAME with 1k Twitch views, 1k YouTube (uploaded 24 hours after it airs on Twitch for exclusivity), 1k podcast version,…

28 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Highlights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hello,

It would be nice to see the absolute date (25/08/2020) of a clip instead of the relative date (12 days ago)

Regards,

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Live vs Reruns

i think it should be made cleared when a chanel is on a rerun, it shouldn't say "LIVE"
    A way that i think they could help new streamers, or lew viewercount streamers overall is to have two subcategories, Live and Reruns.
    this would let streamers that are live have a chance to grow.

on the asmr category it's getting out of hands the amount of reruns, youtubecompilations and bots. and we can't do anything about it too. i've reported multiple channels but they are still there, even getting into front page. it's sad to see how the…

185 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

60 comments  ·  Reruns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I love playing back recent broadcasts from music streamers and want to "like" them so I know and they know that their broadcast was viewed and enjoyed. I'm already following them, but giving kudos for a recent broadcast would be really nice to have.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  VODs (past broadcasts)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. This would be pretty much the mirror opposite to watching a muted stream. In the stream resolution settings there would be an option to turn video output off and only listen to the audio (in high quality).

This would be really useful for people with low internet speed (also to reduce the use of bandwidth when a lot of people are accessing the service) or who want to do other resource demanding tasks that could otherwise suffer from having a high resolution stream run in the background.

33 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please give us the option to download more clips at the time. Either by selecting the clips or by a bulk download.
    It would also be preferable if the clips would be named either by the date they were created or by the clip name. Preferably both.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. YouTube lets you use the mouse wheel to change the player volume.

I'd like Twitch to duplicate this functionality.

Users should be able to hover over the player controls to show them then use the mouse wheel, when hovering over the volume slider to increase/decease volume

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. As a twitch user that does not have the best of internet, it's extremely frustrating to not be able to support your friends who have affiliate because their streams have no quality options besides their source selection.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please implement an option for editors to be able to see and manage channel clips on the editor dashboard.

It would be helpful for clip management in channels that get clipped often.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. When a stream is paused, the stream ending and hosting/raiding another stream causes the new stream to play. There is not an easy way to "stop" playback (it can be done, but you have to go to another page so that the player shrinks and gets a "close" button), and it is frustrating to suddenly have playback if you've stepped away for a bit (i.e. phone call, doing something away from the computer, etc.).

Either there should be a "stop" button in addition to the "pause", or pausing a stream should not start playback when the streamer raids/hosts another stream.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I feel that people with affiliate and above should be able to squad stream. I also think that people below affiliate should be able to but they can not invite people they have to be invited to the squad stream. I have had this idea for a while now and I think it would benefit the streamers without affiliate and the people that have affiliate/partner

Thank you for reading this.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. If I subscribe, I want to see that streamer listed at the top of the left nav! Subscriptions are key, this would keep viewers connected to their subscribed streamers.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Streams delete after 14 days (60 for prime) have videos go to archive and stream can choose to repost?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. kfc kfbk

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. There are plenty of moments when something intresting happens on a live stream that you just missed. To view it again, you have to open the recent videos of that streamer, watch the latest video and hope you find that moment again.

On YouTube you can just go back up to 2 hours. If you missed something intresting, you just press the left arrow once or twice and watch it again, then you can go back to live.

Hope something similar can be implemented to Twitch.

Thanks.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. We should be able to clip while and edit while Broadcasting and highlighting the Videos. i would love to review my video and clip the moments you miss as a small streamer with low views.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The same as when the streamer is live, we move the mouse over the player and it says... playing: (Game) on the top.

Not a very big feature but nice.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs (past broadcasts)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 2 weeks is too little time to go back and watch VODs. I went back to record a VOD for a demo reel for my casting and succeeded, but when I went to edit, I realized it recorded no sound. I've spent the past few days trying to figure out how to recover it so I could re-record, but I haven't been successful. I think if VODs were available for a month or if the current time was doubled to 4 weeks, it would be nice for situations similar to this and also being able to look back on what…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs (past broadcasts)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?