Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Recently, when I've had the NotLikeThis Disconnect stream due to internet issues, my stream comes back, but my viewers do not hear my audio. On the vod the audio is fine, but the disconnect screen for some reason breaks the live audio. This has happened 4 or 5 times, and it defeats the purpose of the disconnect screen, since you'll have to restart the stream to fix it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. System Info

• Platform: Web
    • Browser: Edge (Chromium) 94

Description

Duplicate options for "Picture In Picture" and "Picture-In-Picture". 😅

Screenshots

https://i.gyazo.com/ff0e6b6216212692230952c52990ff18.png
    https://i.gyazo.com/593c20aef2d3b097f6361cb3d3b554dc.png

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I love the new view numbers attached to the VODs! I would love a way to transfer these view numbers to the attached highlight. As it stands now, we lose all those stats when the VOD expires. Those of us that highlight entire streams without the breaks, etc to save for future VOD watchers (for example, an entire series run of Silent Hill) have a difficult time explaining Twitch analytics to sponsors or advertisers.

If I submit analytics of EXAMPLE GAME with 1k Twitch views, 1k YouTube (uploaded 24 hours after it airs on Twitch for exclusivity), 1k podcast version,…

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Highlights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Como puedo vincular mi cuenta de youtube la vincule pero no me permite exportar videos de twitch a youtube me indica Exportar archivos
    No se ha podido realizar la conexión. Comprueba que tu canal de YouTube está asociado a tu cuenta de Google e inténtalo de nuevo. Necesito AYUDA PORFAVOR

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. pls fix the twitch clip missing error (it's when you publish a clip and when you get a link that seems like every other clip but than redirects you to https://clips.twitch.tv/clips/clip_missing )

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. As the creator author of the videos, I should be able to download the videos without any audio portion muted. It's still fine if the portion is muted when you watch the video but when you want to download the video, the original record without any modification or muting edition should be downloaded.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs (past broadcasts)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The clips interface states that you have to title a clip and click publish for it to be visible. However, the clip is created even if you do not click publish and closed the tab.

This results in accidental clips being created any time a user does any of the following accidentally:
    * Returns to the stream and clicks on the "clip" icon
    * Presses Alt+X
    * Attempts to click "Settings" and hits "Clip" instead
    * Attempts to click "Theatre Mode" and hits "Clip" instead

This results in:
    1. Users having junk clips they've made and have to sort though.…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Estou tendo dificuldades ao clipar videos do meu canal, as vezes ele faz o clip e logo da mensagem Ops. Algo deu errado. Este clipe não está mais disponível. Ou nem faz o clipe

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 2 years worth of Twitch clips were deleted. The reason -- Twitch support said THEY RAN OUT OF ROOM!! No warning, no chance to save precious memories. Just POOF.

Give us a warning on clips about how they are stored so we can make sure we SAVE OUR CLIPS. It is completely wrong that company deletes content without a warning, especially things like this.

So please, give us a warning about when clips are scheduled to be deleted, and what criteria you use to decide what clips to delete due to storage limitations.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I'm going to create a clip in a channel I follow, however this error occurs and we don't know how to solve it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. How about you don't throw at me your purple screen of death when my adblock is disable on your whole website and has been forever.

It's not your ******* business if I want to use one on website I don't use regularly to protect myself from the ones full of ****.

I'll watch my gaming content elsewhere util this is resolved, and if u don't, I'm out for good.

U greddy f*ck Besos

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. today i was just trying to delete one clip but i deleted all of my clips. i wish it had a undo button if you made a mistake

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. When a stream lags all viewers wonder if they lost connection, or did stream F. Show a different spinner for each of these cases

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. When I go to watch a clip of a streamer that I follow, the next clip that loads usually has nothing to do with the content I just watched. Next clips should be based on similar streamers, tags, or size of communities rather than "whats trending"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When you start your stream we all know that during peak hours not everyone will get transcoding (720p-460p-360p-160p). As far as I currently understand the rule, you will get transcoding if there is a channel available with partners getting priority. So what I and some others do when we don't get transcoding is to reboot your stream a few times till you get it. This however can sometimes take 4 to 7 reboots.

So if you have to reboot your stream for 4 to 7 times you end up having 4 to 7 vods of 10~20 sec long. Now I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs (past broadcasts)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Every streamer runs into a few issues with trolls. Half of the time with trolls or DMCA content, users have to completely delete VODs. Well, unlike Twitch but on other platforms you're able to edit "VODs" a lot more with a lot more detail. That included to making parts quiet, to louder. Replacing or adding music to the vod, or even bluring or blocking unsafe content for the vod and even removing DMCA content from the vod without removing your whole vod to follow through with DMCA.

These systems have been around for ages and I'm completely flabbergasted about twitch's…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  VODs (past broadcasts)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. The mini player does not work on firefox. The video normally docks to the corner when you click away from the channel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hello, it would be cool, that you could "save" some videos in a "folder" to watch later.

Let me explain it.

In my experience, before going to bed i search for a VoD, video, clips, etc, to watch on the phone on bed. The problem i find, is that i have to manually type the video on my phone to get the exact video.

My idea, was that you could create a Watch later playlist, with auto queue, similar to the youtube one, i think a lot of people like in my situation would appreciate that.

As i said on…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Hi there, first things first I don't even know if it is possible and how it could be but, i think it might be nice to have differents channels for the voice of our streamer and the music he used, this way we can set the stream audio like we want. We like a streamer but the music he listen to cause you nightmares at night or simply, you find the music too loud relative to the voice you can up the volume or down the volume like you wish and experience the streams like you want.

Like I said,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. The ability to select multiple videos/highlights/VODS from the Video Producer and export them to YouTube all at once.

This will save time and makes things easier for users.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  VODs (past broadcasts)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?