Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

631 results found

1. Twitch VOD playback fails frequently and inconsistently. Sometimes I can reload and continue in progress, other times it returns me to the beginning of the stream. I don't have this issue with any other streaming platform including Prime Video, YouTube, Netflix, Peacock, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When downloading files, either label them according to a certain nomenclature that includes the broadcast date or allow an option for us to label them with a custom nomenclature. Either option is fine, because as it is currently they're labeled in a way that doesn't show which VOD was downloaded.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It feels like an oversight that chat replays aren't visible during reruns! My viewers have repeatedly pointed out that it's weird to watch a streamer talk with and react to a chat that isn't there.

It would be great to have the chat replay as a toggleable button in the chat window, with old replayed chat messages colored grey, so viewers could easily distinguish between the chat replay and the current live chat!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reruns  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. La mejor manera de reproducción que esas dos que tiene seria reproducirlo tal cual.

El zoom se podría poder para manejarlo como en Premiere pro ya que es un sistema muy cómodo y exacto.

El seleccionar por segundos y no tener en cuenta los fps es muy inexacto para los cortes.

El poder hacer desaparecer trozos de la línea de tiempo seria muy útil para poder ver solo con lo que quieres trabajar.

Los espacios entre los distintos paneles se deberían de quitar y hacer que ocupe el máximo de la pantalla para poder trabajar a pantalla completa como el…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Highlights  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. it might be great to be able to create clips at the same time as the highlights directly in the page. we have already created a highlight but also a clip option with the same rules (60sec max ect,) so no need to go back to the last stream and created a clip that opens a new page ... very painfull

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make The Collection section either alphabetical of customizable so I can change order of the Collection's themselves not just the videos within a collection. For example, if I stream all the resident evils; each game taking about a 3 or 4 videos per game, and each game has its own collection folder, I'd like the RE collection folders to appear next to one another instead of making them remain in the order in witch the collections folder was made... If that makes any sense.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Collections  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I've noticed recently that when I am open in my stream manager and use the clip button it doesn't always work. I clipped two things from my stream last night and now they aren't appearing in my clips even though I watched it say it got clipped during the stream. Has anyone else had this problem?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We should be able to clip while and edit while Broadcasting and highlighting the Videos. i would love to review my video and clip the moments you miss as a small streamer with low views.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Is this just me or using an overlay extension makes it invisible on the clips? It seems very aweful the way it records clips afterwards as making overlays from scratch is effort and time consuming. Please fix.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. What if for clips and highlights, have them on the side where a person can click on them on ur channel and it pops up on the channel and they can watch whatever, also be given playlist ability so we can form them into different playlists, variety people can use this a lot for each game or each series they want to do. People who play one singular game can use it for different things about a game like, guide section, gameplay section etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Shortcut ''F'' for full screen doesnt work if you have a language other than english selected in windows, youtube doesnt seem to care and it works in any language, so..

plz fix, thx.

same applies to other shortcuts

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Deberia haber alguna opcion basica de edicion de destacados, ya que te permite cortar un segmento en varias partes, pero no hay forma de agregar una transicion como "fade" o algo por el estilo y el destacado queda en cortes muy groseros.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. You know how there's some big event happened and you want to see streamer's reaction to it, but you was offline or following a lot of streamers from a similar directory.

You know the time of an event/announcement, so you need to calculate the time from the start of the VOD and when the stream began to also find an approximate time of the moment. It's harder when there's no preview in the first day or the timeline preview is here, but the streamer showed it off-stream.

So, because of that you usually limit yourself to the 1-2 streamers if…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Summit tried 120 fps today and some ppl were reporting lag or frame drops but most ppl seemed fine with it, and kripp also tried 120 fps today but there seems to be only 1 person complaining about frame drops. Having an extra transcode option for 120 fps such as 1080p120 and the option to go back to 60 with 1080p60 would be important for making this more mainstream

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It'd be nice if I could save a draft when making a highlight, so I could come back and finish it later, and not gamble the time I spent making it.

I made a highlight, and when I published it, the result was a "processing error". Two hours wasted.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Twitch already has a feature that blocks profanity in chat. Twitch needs to also have a feature that blocks profanity the streamer uses during live streams or at least block the profanity used after the stream is seen after it is not live. Doesn't make sense to block profanity in chat, but viewers have to listen to the streamer use such language.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I'd like the ability to Edit or Delete Markers from "Highlights" when viewing the video.

• Thank You
    6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. everytime i export my past stream to youtube the quality goes down to 720p and I have my twitch stream at 1080p

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please add a Language Filter in Video Clip section. I want to Watch TLOUII videos and Don't know any language other than Hindi and English. It's filled with Videos from Russian, Spanish, French languages

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When you finish watching a clip you are given two options for what to watch next. Most of the time these options are clips of partners with hundreds of thousands of views on them. I'd like to see the suggestions either lower, or in the same ballpark of the clip, I just watched.

This way smaller streamers get the fair chance they deserve.
    I've been suggested clips with a ton of views, and the content was just absolutely nothing. Like their empty chair got 50k+ views.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?