Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

631 results found

1. Right now you can only link one YouTube account this works for some people but I do many different streams and I want to be able to export my Podcasts to my podcast channel and games to my gaming channel without having to disconnect and reconnect everytime I want to export different videos to different channels.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Exports  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Dear Twitch team,

Could you please add settings to the video player in the Twitch mobile app or web for mobile devices allowing user to increase video speed (1.25, 1.5, 2 times) of past broadcasts (VODs) as it is possible on the web for desktops?

OR

Problem on the web for desktops is that it is not possible to jump few seconds forward and backward in the video using tablet or mobile device as these devices do not have arrow keys. Could you add there into the video player an icon allowing the jump forward/backward on a "mouse" click or…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. ReRuns (Wiederholungen) sollten bei Twitch eindeutig auch als ReRuns gekennzeichnet sein. Bei Twitch werden alle Kanäle egal ob der Streamer live oder ob es eine 24/7 (ReRun) Dauerübertragung ist, als Live dargestellt. In der Kanalübersicht links nicht zu unterscheiden. Erst wenn der Kanal aufgerufen wird, sieht man um was es sich handelt. Es kann also passieren das man eine ganze Weile nur auf Wiederholungen stößt bevor man dann wirklich einen Live Kanal mit dem Streamer findet. Hinzu kommt das kleinere Streamer die wirklich live sind benachteiligt werden und somit auch weniger Beachtung bekommen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reruns  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I like watching smaller streamers with around 20-50 average viewers because the chat is more interactive but most of the time it forces me to 1080p60fps which would be fine but when I try playing a game on with the stream on my second monitor, my game drops frames and stutters a lot. I don't see how it would cause any negative effects and it would be a nice feature that would improve my experience a lot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I can't send fans to Twitch if you won't let me put an uploaded video here as a new user. If this isn't a useable marketing tool, I can't send users to a dead end with no content. You should let every user upload at least one video of a predetermined length so fans don't show up and see an empty space. I have to use YouTube until you fix this problem. It's just not smart business to attract new users.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Most modern browsers have a picture in picture mode that can be activated by right clicking on the video, or pressing a dedicated UI button. Twitch supports this natively, but only if you mess with the HTML in the Web inspector first. Please add a button for this, or let us do this by right clicking on a stream's video.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 하이라이트 업로드가 안됩니다. 왜인지는 몰라도 3번쨰인데 몇 일이 지나도 업로드가 안되네요. 시간이 너무 길어서 그런건지, 아니면 뭘 잘못한건지 아님 그냥 버그인건지 모르겠네요.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Highlights  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reruns  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I am posting this to "Bugs", but it also fits into the "Accessibility" category.

There is a bug where every page of a given streamer's channel automatically autoplays mostly unrelated videos at what is usually maximum volume. Random channels will play behind/ above the UI on the page for selecting previous VODs. It will autoplay, even if I previously had the tab open and already muted and paused the video at the top. It will autoplay if I am scrolled all the way to the bottom of a streamer's archive, so that I have to scroll all the way back…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please, put up some estimating warning hints system... so that a past broadcast video editing person could understand, that the amount of cuts and small fragments he/she made to a video, is most probably about to make the processing stuck and fail making a short highlight. I lost at least 10 highlights due to that malfunction.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Twitch should implement Pay-Per-View for Tournaments. This option would benefit streamers and the people participating in the tournament, as the Prize pool of the tournament can be increased as well as the opportunity to donate a percentage etc. Tyler1 and his Upcoming tournament would be an example of where this would benefit the stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. There is a need for Twitch to implement a native audio compression tool to every stream, that users can toggle on/off to bring the audio ranges more in line. This is already a third party tool that's available and is incredibly useful on the user end that helps boost the lower audio ranges and decrease the screams/loud sounds.
    While it can be informative to tell the streamer that certain parts of their audio is higher/lower, the user end setup can produce different perceptions. Having a native compressor tool on Twitch will alleviate that issue so that each user can get…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hi, I want to request a feature that add a "game filter" for the channel clips, this is really important for mods who makes recopilations for the streamer and is usefull for the "normal" user who is just watching clips of his favourite streamer because would make it more comfortable. Thank you for your time and sorry for my english :)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Can we please list pre-recorded content as re runs, or create a new catagory as it's wrong to list is as Live, it's doing a diservice to the streamers who make the effort to sit in front of their PC's broadcasting live content and it's killing their channels, especially the ASMR catagory.

66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Reruns  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It is possible to add more than 100 videos to a Collection, which is good. However, it is NOT possible to view videos past the 100th video in your Collections manager. Also, if you are watching the Collection, the videos stop playing upon finishing the 100th. The only location you can view past the 100th video is in your Videos tab on your channel.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Collections  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I am trying to use the highlighter but its not working at all. I wanted to make a highlight of my previous stream but it wont let me and its just telling me that there is an error in processing my highlight queue. Is this bugged or is this how it really is?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. With the recommended clip section being posted at the bottom of the home page and there being a clear lack of a promotional algorithm, there is a easy alternative that could be implemented. Using the clips section to promote streams and adding a voting system. Giving users the ability to Like and Dislike clips presented to them and advertising the stream at the end of the clip. This could show users more clips from the recommended channel and channels similar to those. It could also popularize a section for the Top Twitch Clips for insert time period on the Home…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. VOD's need a drastic update! How do you expect that users upload videos if even the past broadcast function doesent work properly?

A couple feature that we are in desperate need of:

• General stability update
    • On the fly rewind
    • VOD search (Title) for viewers
    • VOD ratings systems (viewers can vote 1-5 stars)
    • Viewer VOD Ranking (depending on rating)
    • Skip muted parts (setting)
    • remove the commentary function
    • mobile download cache (look at VOD's offline)
    1,042 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. For the collections that I have made so far, I think it makes sense for the most recent videos to be at the beginning of the collection. Whenever I add a video however, that video is added at the end. It is very inconvenient and time consuming to move large amounts of videos to the top of the list by dragging them.
    It would be nice if the default behavior could be changed to add videos to the beginning. Or perhaps an option to sort a collection chronologically ascending/descending... Or perhaps an option to move a video to the top…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Collections  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hey,
    Audio on some of my videos is being muted for the duration of the video because i often play music in the BG while I draw, even for songs that aren't being claimed. Bummer! Can you unmute my audio in video producer, so that I can clip sections and hear my own voice? I will be able to appeal copyright claims on clips that contain short enough sections of a song to count as fair use,
    and can clip AROUND claimed audio to avoid that stuff,

but because I can't hear my burps or my jokes I am not…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?