Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I need twitch to support this idea. I'm new and my most recent chat who chatted about suicide. I don't know how to get them the help they need. I'm not comfortable with the topic. We need ads or something like this to point out help. Not just for Americans but world wide.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Community Guidelines  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Now the maximum number of ban counting is limited by 99, which is represented when the room manger click a user's nickname. Could you increase the maximum representing number to 999 like messages.
    In some rooms where i am usually watching, we play with the number by treating like levels. But, anyone who want to increase the number reaches the maximum so easily. So, we want to increase the maximum number.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mod View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I know many people under the age of 13 that wanna watch peoples' streams or show off their talent on Twitch, but they can't since they don't meet the age requirement. Instead, I think people under the age of 13 should be able to use Twitch, just without the chat feature. That way they can still show off their awesome skills but they just won't be able to view the chat in case there is someone inappropriate in it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. So. I was updating the Roles Feature within my community section on my Twitch Dashboard.

I had a good friend of mine who is one of my loyal mods ban a viewer because of something unrelated to the stream.

I got looking after stream to see if there was any options for doing so with this. But I could not find anything for it.

You know how we have the ability under Channel Analytics that reads "Send Email To My Subscribers"?

Why not have that same function. But instead for Mods/VIP/Editor Roles?

I'd love to write up an email for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I occasionally see streamers who promote therapy or claim to have mental health issues, when they really are not qualified to be involving themselves in such matters. Even worse are the situations where it's clear (or it cannot really be verified) that a streamer is claiming to have a problem, just so they can solicit for subs/donations/boost their social media presence.

I think the topic of mental health is just too personal and risky for someone with no background in treating mental illness (or appears to be pan-handling) to be discussing on their channel. I think beyond telling a viewer…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Under the new harassment policies being implemented in January, Twitch has effectively identified foreign nationals who have migrated to another country (e.g., to the United States) as a protected group (the term "immigration status" is invoked as an example of what constitutes a protected class). The policy later states that saying "[protected group] should not be allowed to vote" constitutes "[a call] for subjugation, segregation or exclusion." It seems to me that this policy entails that anyone who advocates enforcing the voting requirements of probably every single nation on earth (i.e., every nation prohibits non-citizens from voting) is guilty of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community Guidelines  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. when I try to expand the unban queue it bugs out and the whole website becomes empty

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. There should be a limit of three Mods on live streaming not twelve. Makes the viewers chat less to the streamer. Sometimes makes the moderator bully the viewer without the streamer knowing. There should be less Mods on stream. Enough communication between the viewer and the streamer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Web cam view is requested for streamers who streamed more than three hours. For safety reasons so the streamer won't fall alseep live and harmed themselves.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Banned streamers for lurking and trying to pick up date during live stream. Safety precaution for young ladies streamers whom older men viewers flirting and speaking to them awkwardly during live stream. Stream should be cut off or turn off. Both streamer and viewer should be questioned. Also ban temporarily.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hey!

I know a lot of streamers (including me) who have a "self sacrifice" channel point redemption and my MODS for some reason always want to redeem it...

I was wondering if we can get timeout that don't remove MOD status to a MOD but when banned that their MOD status would still be removed.

I know it is this way to prevent anyone with access to the person's account that is MOD or the MOD themselves posting, breaking rules. I've had MODs break rules and do some pretty awful stuff (Try to ban everyone) but most part IMO if…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sufrí la expulsión de un Chat al que frecuento y el moderador me dijo no fue él sino algo que hizo Twitch. Escribí la palabra"Negril" que es una playa que está en Jamaica. Negro tiene muchos significados, es un color, es un apellido, y también puede ser una palabra racista por supuesto así que traten de ajustar el robot para que vea el contexto.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Today, the only available options are to report abusive actions are to report individual people, ie either the streamer or someone specific in a chat; basically individuals.

The problem is, moderators on some chats get the power in their hands go to hteir head, and since some rather big streamers delegate this job to them precisely because they cannot monitor what happens, it creates a void in which allows abusive behaviours to happen.

The moderation problem is specific in the way you don't know who issued an individual moderation action against you, hence you cannot even talk to him/her (provided…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Olá, Gostaria que fossem inclusos na conduta de assédios a idade e a posição sócio econômica e deixassem claro quanto aos pedidos no chat

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When a channel that I moderate for goes live, there's two main ways that I load their stream; the pop-up notification at the top right, or clicking their name in the left-side panel. It's a bit inconvenient loading the channel, then having to click another button to redirect to a different page again (/moderator/<channel>).

I think it would be convenient to have an option, maybe a toggle option in Mod Settings in chat, to automatically load the /moderator/<channel> page when you load a channel that you're a moderator for. That way, Mod View isn't forced onto anyone unless they enable…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mod View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Usually if you want draw or build something, there is good chance for some time, nude parts can visible. Especially 3D modelling, you must sometimes zoom in for good detailwork, but yeah, some avatars starts naked and then slowly covered with clothes.

Of course we dont play with nude parts, its part of building process. Hope ToS can makes it clear and allow the artwork with drawings and 3D work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. This is no an idea this is purely a complaint as every other method of getting in touch about this issue has been ignored and it is really starting to get on my nerves.
    I have had my account since march 2014 but only started streaming in Jan of 2019. In all that time i have never had any issues with my name being auto modded until around 2 months ago when it started to get auto modded everywhere, this ruins my raids, my general interaction in peoples chats because if someone replies to me with my name, one of…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Automod  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Currently in the title and category editing page, editors are not allowed to change the notification, for those like me who use the help of the moderator when they are organizing the prelive, and who customize the notification based on the broadcast, it could be convenient this feature!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Some Streamer are using ilnessess to get money from viewers and most of them doesn't prove if they have the ilness or not and they are burning the people that has the ilness not only in Twitch but IRL too. They says for it users to give some excuses that are funny and the better is that he doesn't show the medical documention because his parents are cousin and he is afraid to lose his viewer and lose his money.

The point is. When the Streamer are using Twitch to stream his games, stuff... befre he start do it he…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?