There was an error during translation

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Amazon has owned twitched for a while now. and has put very little into innovative changes from the original owners. they stayed with the same old simplistic OUT DATED report system, which has proven extremely innaffective in urgent situations. Yet their main website has live support. instead of a forum report system approach that the ticket gets responded hours if not days later. Now that mixer is gone, twitch community is and has been growing, some with unstable viewers with death threats, that a ticket should not be the answer, or a streamer aka AN INFLUENCER says some off the…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Report Tool and Flow  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The streamer should be the possibility to promote a mod to a "statistics analyst".

Statistics analysts are a rare role (1,2,3 persons, maybe more for partner) which have FULL access to every statistics except the payment statistics.

So streams can be analyzed easily by the statistics analysts to give useful hints and tips to repeat successful shows.
    Otherwise games can recognized easily where the viewer count is lower than usual.

Dont want to use external websites like sullygnome, twitchtracker or similar sites for that when twitch HAS the functionalilty already.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Report Tool and Flow  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I think we need some more options to find a more accurate statement about what we are reporting a stream or a VOD for.

The last two times I reported someone, I couldn’t find an option for either something along the lines of ”inappropriate material” or ”harassing other users” which I honestly feel are quite normal things one could report another for.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Report Tool and Flow  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?