Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. After the bot attacks on twitch Vtuber channels in those days, i think it's necessary, NOW, a feature which block bots from following channels, the idea should be this : an unverified account gets blocked from the start to follow a channel if that account isnt verified, remember that to create a verified account it's necessary to doing a longer process so the bot buyer much necessarily taking more time and they will give up. Or something which work like that to fight bots.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix your support system, a multi billion dollar company has a support system worse than club penguin. No way for any immediate help, you end up waiting weeks for something that can be solved in mere minutes. Why is there Specified categories for what people are dealing with? no way to just make a support thread about your specific problem. so if it doesn't fall into a category created by twitch you're SOL? I am getting follow botted constantly ruining my daily streams ruining my want to stream, ruining my stream goals and i cant get a response from twitch…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Hola buenas, soy Saúl, les hablo porque ultimamente estoy sufriendo muchos ataques de bots, que empiezan a seguirme y comentan: hackeando contraseña del canal. Eso a mi me inquieta bastante lo cual procedi a quitar todos los bots, pero tuve un error y puse que se quitasen todos los seguidores desde el dia 15 de enero, lo cual perdi muchos seguidres, teneis alguna manera de solucionarlo y poder devolverme esos seguidores y solo quitarme los seguidores que me siguieron hoy y ayer? Especifico que antes tenia 1115 seguidores y ahora tengo 860, agradeceria mucho una ayuda ya que fue un…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Perhaps someone at Twitch HQ could use machine learning to identify partially exposed breasts from streamers. The are many streamers that do this for content, and it is not very pleasant to come across this when scrolling through the just chatting category.

Can this then be made into a Bot, so the streamer is "aware" of what is happening..

The machine learning component hopefully would not be very complex, but not sure how you would implement it on a larger scale (not aware of the resources you have available). Otherwise the low-tech approach would be a twitch staffer scroll through…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. recently in twitch in my channel y have a LOT OF BOTS ATTACKS,and i dont know hot to eliminate that,pls help me :c

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Im seeing sometimes in my chat being lurking accounts with like over 10k or 20k followers (no its not from Twitch accounts its really person who streaming), and nothing happen all time, so i think Twitch need to authentication all accounts on Twitch, because some accounts have bots on "their" channel

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Olá, fiz hoje a primeira Stream oficial do canal, onde tive 7 seguidores, mas ao fim de 2 horas começou a aparecer muitos seguidores novos, mas uma vez que era nomes estranhos e repetidos não achei normal.
    Uma vez que amigos disseram que pode ser um ataque de bots, que não conheço, disseram-me para vos reportar por aqui. Não encontrei melhor sitio, espero que possam ajudar. Obrigado

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. help me want to ban my account with bots

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Olá, fiz hoje a primeira Stream oficial do canal, onde tive 7 seguidores, mas ao fim de 2 horas começou a aparecer muitos seguidores novos, mas uma vez que era nomes estranhos e repetidos não achei normal.
    Uma vez que amigos disseram que pode ser um ataque de bots, que não conheço, disseram-me para vos reportar por aqui. Não encontrei melhor sitio, espero que possam ajudar.Obrigado

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?