There was an error during translation

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The Active Mods panel doesn't update automatically nor does it have a refresh button like the viewer list. With the viewer list available, it does kind of make the active mods panel redundant but if it were to be kept, can the ability to refresh it individually be added?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mod View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. So, I get it, today is Women's History Month. I saw the ad on Twitter using the term "womxn" - a term used deliberately to exclude trans women, and one that most trans women - including myself - find incredibly offensive.

If you don't want us on your platform, and if we're not welcome in the Twitch community, there are easier ways to tell us that by publicly invalidating our identity.

Absolutely disgraceful that a company that used to pride itself on promoting an inclusive, safe space for creators is using and promoting such disgusting language.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Give streamers an IP ban button. To avoid bots abusing it, Twitch looks at a combination of x follows, x hours streamed, x average concurrent viewers, and x subs and makes a determination if the streamer gets access to this button. Aka, if someone has streamed for thousands of hours, and has 5k followers and 100k total views but 5 average concurrent viewers, they get it. But if someone has 75 average concurrent viewers + many subs, but only 5k total views, they also get it.

Twitch compares the IP to a database to check if it is a VPN,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. There needs to be consent by a Moderator when assigned by a Channel Owner before that user confirms and accepts their role as Moderator. At a minimum there should be a pop-up / click-through TOS reminding the prospective Moderator that they are agreeing to be a Moderator for that channel -- prior to just being assigned Moderator status by a Channel Owner without agreeing first. The Moderator role comes with all different terms of service as well, which the Moderator should knowingly agree/consent to.

Please consider this urgent! This is a high security risk!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Enforcement Types  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community Guidelines  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community Guidelines  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Started getting called a racial slur by a user that started making alt accounts to continue to taunt me in multiple communities and stalk my discord/streams after I blocked him. I reported this a month ago now with no response from Twitch and no action was taken. If Twitch still advocates for being intolerant of this behavior, why is it not taken seriously or ever addressed? I feel like many users like myself get frustrated with the fake report system Twitch has that doesn't actually help those who have safety concerns.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Safety Transparency Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Hey guys,

I would love if there was a way we could ban/disable anonymous cheerer/gifter as a option for the streamers. I'm not a fan of the fact I have no control over this.

Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Asmr and cosplays should have mature audience warning or enter age to view stream. Most of the Asmr sessions and cosplays are adult oriented not suitable for children to view. Some Asmr sessions are ****** noises and cosplays are usually nudity. Also helps to put a mature warning on there channel. Like NC-17 or Rated R. Enter with caution.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. There should be a limit of three Mods on live streaming not twelve. Makes the viewers chat less to the streamer. Sometimes makes the moderator bully the viewer without the streamer knowing. There should be less Mods on stream. Enough communication between the viewer and the streamer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. There should be a report button for Mod abuse. Bullying and harassing the viewers. Mods are getting away with abusing the fan base. Also an icon by there name to show that the moderator did in fact did it. Also helps if the moderator Mods other channels. Helps the viewer to be careful around the mod and the streamer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Banned streamers for lurking and trying to pick up date during live stream. Safety precaution for young ladies streamers whom older men viewers flirting and speaking to them awkwardly during live stream. Stream should be cut off or turn off. Both streamer and viewer should be questioned. Also ban temporarily.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community Guidelines  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Today, the only available options are to report abusive actions are to report individual people, ie either the streamer or someone specific in a chat; basically individuals.

The problem is, moderators on some chats get the power in their hands go to hteir head, and since some rather big streamers delegate this job to them precisely because they cannot monitor what happens, it creates a void in which allows abusive behaviours to happen.

The moderation problem is specific in the way you don't know who issued an individual moderation action against you, hence you cannot even talk to him/her (provided…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ich bin Moderator in einigen Streams und mir ist es leider schon oft passiert, dass wenn ich eine Nachricht löschen oder den User timeouten wollte, genau in dem Moment der Chat eine weitere Zeile nach oben rutscht und ich den falschen User erwische und ich diesen zu unrecht bestrafe.
    Wie wäre es wenn man als Moderator über den chat hovered, und der Chat dann stoppt/freezed damit das Problem nicht mehr auftaucht.

Ich hoffe ich konnte meine Idee gut erklären und würde mich freuen wenn sie eines tages umgesetzt wird.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Automod  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I see a lot of streamers doing these "Unban Appeal" stream on their channel as "content". While the streamers and viewers may think this is an entertaining for content, it is often very toxic for the community.

The person got banned for a reason for breaking TOS or either not appropriate for chat, and their chat texts were deleted by moderators. Do we really need to revisit their toxic comments on stream again and display their chat or read it out aloud again? These comments were deleted for a reason right?

Most of the time, this becomes Harassment and Bullying…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Currently in the title and category editing page, editors are not allowed to change the notification, for those like me who use the help of the moderator when they are organizing the prelive, and who customize the notification based on the broadcast, it could be convenient this feature!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Some Streamer are using ilnessess to get money from viewers and most of them doesn't prove if they have the ilness or not and they are burning the people that has the ilness not only in Twitch but IRL too. Also they curse if you ask them some proof of it in my country the most knows Streamer is Dilera. They says for it users to give some excuses that are funny and the better is that he doesn't show the medical documention because his parents are cousin and he is afraid to lose his viewer and lose his money.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I have a friend who is a beginner streamer who has been banned and doesn't know why. Twitch only reported that he said something that is outside of his policy. I watch all of his lives and I don't remember any time he offended someone else. In addition to not making the reason clear, the platform does not give confidence to new streamers, making them question whether the platform is the best option for them to work. Not only that, I remember other cases in which Brazilian streamers were banned for stupid reasons. So I would like to leave the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Recently I had to permit the term of "ow" when someone wanted to simply type "How are you <3" on a stream. This rather baffled me. I have since found similarly harmless words have triggered very low levels of automod sensitivity despite being rather simple words. Someone on reddit thankfully screenshotted some examples of the settings being used for the How are you <3 instance and has uploaded them for easy viewing:

Settings: https://i.imgur.com/3vLFx3Z.png
    Results: https://i.imgur.com/VYjp4Sj.png

I can also state that I've had to permit the word 'dinosaur' on the same levels of sensitivity. I think it AutoMod should be…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Automod  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?