Video Features

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Monetization System for Uploaders

Twitch partners streams are currently monetized so I feel uploads should be monetized as well in some, ideally through ads and Twitch Prime.

68 votes
    Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned  ·  Catherine Hsiao responded

Thanks for the feedback! This is something we have been looking into but it will take some time, please be patient!

2. Tag Suggestions Based on Type of Videos

Back in the day you'd start making tags on a Youtube video and than Youtube would suggest tags based on what's popular/what tags you've already made.

I would love if they implemented something like that on Twitch uploads!

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Annotations

Or atleast some sort of form of Annotations, so creators can easily link people from one video to another, or link them to their Social Medias, by simply having the viewer click somewhere on the video screen. I don't think they HAVE to implement this, but it would be a pretty convenient feature to have I think. :)

27 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback! How often would you use annotations, and besides links and text would there be something else you would want to have in the annotation?

4. YouTube Importing

It would be nice for those people choosing to migrate exclusively to Twitch Uploads if they could import their videos from services like YouTube without having to reupload all of them or "start over" from scratch, especially for those with several hundred videos to bring over.

49 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Character count for Description/Tag Creation

A feature that allows you to view how many characters are allowed and used while typing up both your description and tags.

As suggested in another idea, tags at the moment are rather restrictive on just how long individual tags can be, but in my experience it seems like there is also a rather low tag limit (i.e., I enter a lot of tags and it seems that the first few will be removed in favor of the last ones that I entered)

Some plugins/addons for sites such as YouTube (vidIQ, TubeBuddy) or Reddit (RES) have similar functions when creating…

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback! We are working on this. How many characters do your typical tags have?

6. 7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Change the description size or spot

At the moment the description underneath a video looks pretty big for the amount of information that is in it. I think it would fit better on the right side of the page so it could make place for other video's or other new features.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Our new channel page is constantly being improved and your feedback is appreciated! Do you currently fill out the description field in your videos, and typically how long is it?

8. Subfolder for Highlights

Hello.

My Suggestion is that there should be Subfolder in our Highlights. Why? So I have a lot of Highlights from many different games and to find some Highlights is pretty annoying because of scrolling, so a perfect solution for that would be if we have Subfolders per game for every Highlight.

So User can click on the "Hearthstone Folder" is they search for a good Hearthstone Match, or they click on the "Fifa Folder" for Best Goals and so on...

I think that would make the Highlight Section more comfortable for everyone :)

Thank you.

115 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Highlights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 16 17 18 20 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base