Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

629 results found

1. I've been filing in the descriptions for my highlights and adding links to other resources related to the topics, but I just realized they don't appear anywhere when someone is watching the VOD.

Please ensure that the video viewer page can show the description of the video.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Highlights  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Twitch should implement Pay-Per-View for Tournaments. This option would benefit streamers and the people participating in the tournament, as the Prize pool of the tournament can be increased as well as the opportunity to donate a percentage etc. Tyler1 and his Upcoming tournament would be an example of where this would benefit the stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I am pretty sure there are 2 bugs which are related to highlights:

When you want to highlight something then you get stuck on this forever: https://prnt.sc/zssyrh . I tried once waiting for several hours and nothing happened. You cannot open highlights then in video producer, and the only way will be through your channel's main page. It is pretty recent bug and I do not know how to fix this.

Previously you could watch highlighted videos' descriptions. You can still make a description but it does not show up anymore. And old video descriptions are missing too. Many others…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Highlights  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. would be nice to have an option to recover videos ereased accidentaly

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In this most recent age the unpublish feature is really helpful but in order to clip, highlight and even watch the VOD you have to publish it first. Which defeats the purpose

93 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When I watch a clip, don't queue up another clip to autoplay. Half the time I watch a clip, I want to watch it again, so it's annoying if it advances and I lose the clip, especially on mobile. The other half, I've never heard of the streamer that's queued.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Every streamer runs into a few issues with trolls. Half of the time with trolls or DMCA content, users have to completely delete VODs. Well, unlike Twitch but on other platforms you're able to edit "VODs" a lot more with a lot more detail. That included to making parts quiet, to louder. Replacing or adding music to the vod, or even bluring or blocking unsafe content for the vod and even removing DMCA content from the vod without removing your whole vod to follow through with DMCA.

These systems have been around for ages and I'm completely flabbergasted about twitch's…

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Pressing , or . will go back 1 frame or forward 1 frame just like on youtube. Sometimes I want to see how many frames it took for someone to kill the streamer I'm watching on Valorant for example.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. On the mobile app can you make it where we can export our Vods easier on mobile browser the button keeps disappearing for me and I can’t fix it I’m on I phone if that helps I’d like to be able to send it from mobile anyways because I stream on Xbox with the app And monitor from my phone

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When downloading files, either label them according to a certain nomenclature that includes the broadcast date or allow an option for us to label them with a custom nomenclature. Either option is fine, because as it is currently they're labeled in a way that doesn't show which VOD was downloaded.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. La mejor manera de reproducción que esas dos que tiene seria reproducirlo tal cual.

El zoom se podría poder para manejarlo como en Premiere pro ya que es un sistema muy cómodo y exacto.

El seleccionar por segundos y no tener en cuenta los fps es muy inexacto para los cortes.

El poder hacer desaparecer trozos de la línea de tiempo seria muy útil para poder ver solo con lo que quieres trabajar.

Los espacios entre los distintos paneles se deberían de quitar y hacer que ocupe el máximo de la pantalla para poder trabajar a pantalla completa como el…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Id just like to directly export clip of gameplay straight to my youtube channel. It'd help smaller streamers who possibly cant edit their VoDs just yet or don't have enough space to store it in one go.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I can't send fans to Twitch if you won't let me put an uploaded video here as a new user. If this isn't a useable marketing tool, I can't send users to a dead end with no content. You should let every user upload at least one video of a predetermined length so fans don't show up and see an empty space. I have to use YouTube until you fix this problem. It's just not smart business to attract new users.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We should be able to clip while and edit while Broadcasting and highlighting the Videos. i would love to review my video and clip the moments you miss as a small streamer with low views.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 하이라이트 업로드가 안됩니다. 왜인지는 몰라도 3번쨰인데 몇 일이 지나도 업로드가 안되네요. 시간이 너무 길어서 그런건지, 아니면 뭘 잘못한건지 아님 그냥 버그인건지 모르겠네요.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Some metadata available on twitch VODs are not exported : the game name, the stream language and the recording date.

You can see youtube metadata fields in this screen (even though it's in french) : https://imgur.com/a/s145uLj

The tags of the stream and the game name could be added to the video tags too.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would love to be able to auto export my VODs to YouTube. I know it's a 3rd party platform and we already have a way to export manually but a auto export feature would save time!

Maybe have it have "general settings" where you can public/private the VOD or just have it automatic upload to private on YouTube if setup by the streamer!

Just an idea
    Vaughn

111 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Exports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow us to connect to tiktok and upload highlights and clips direct.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. There is a need for Twitch to implement a native audio compression tool to every stream, that users can toggle on/off to bring the audio ranges more in line. This is already a third party tool that's available and is incredibly useful on the user end that helps boost the lower audio ranges and decrease the screams/loud sounds.
    While it can be informative to tell the streamer that certain parts of their audio is higher/lower, the user end setup can produce different perceptions. Having a native compressor tool on Twitch will alleviate that issue so that each user can get…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I am trying to use the highlighter but its not working at all. I wanted to make a highlight of my previous stream but it wont let me and its just telling me that there is an error in processing my highlight queue. Is this bugged or is this how it really is?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?