Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

625 results found

1. Dear Twitch team,

Could you please add settings to the video player in the Twitch mobile app or web for mobile devices allowing user to increase video speed (1.25, 1.5, 2 times) of past broadcasts (VODs) as it is possible on the web for desktops?

OR

Problem on the web for desktops is that it is not possible to jump few seconds forward and backward in the video using tablet or mobile device as these devices do not have arrow keys. Could you add there into the video player an icon allowing the jump forward/backward on a "mouse" click or…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. para que esse povo pare de fazer reprise estando "ao vivo" um categoria só de rerun seria uma boa solução

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reruns  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Deberia haber alguna opcion basica de edicion de destacados, ya que te permite cortar un segmento en varias partes, pero no hay forma de agregar una transicion como "fade" o algo por el estilo y el destacado queda en cortes muy groseros.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Highlights  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. it might be great to be able to create clips at the same time as the highlights directly in the page. we have already created a highlight but also a clip option with the same rules (60sec max ect,) so no need to go back to the last stream and created a clip that opens a new page ... very painfull

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Summit tried 120 fps today and some ppl were reporting lag or frame drops but most ppl seemed fine with it, and kripp also tried 120 fps today but there seems to be only 1 person complaining about frame drops. Having an extra transcode option for 120 fps such as 1080p120 and the option to go back to 60 with 1080p60 would be important for making this more mainstream

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Twitch already has a feature that blocks profanity in chat. Twitch needs to also have a feature that blocks profanity the streamer uses during live streams or at least block the profanity used after the stream is seen after it is not live. Doesn't make sense to block profanity in chat, but viewers have to listen to the streamer use such language.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Under the clip, on the clip page, have an expandable Comments section where twitch users can provide comments on the clip and other users of twitch have the ability to comment, upvote, downvote, like, or dislike other comments made by other twitch users.

The clip creator and broadcaster should have the ability to pin a comment they each like, even if they both like the same comment.

The ability to delete comments should be left to the Broadcaster.

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I accidentally delete all my clips after selecting 2 and selecting delete clips. Maybe their can be an "Undo delete" button when notified that all clips have been deleted and or for like 24 hours after the delete.... Or maybe a deleted clips section where for 24 hours you can select which specific clips to restore.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Tenho observado que esta acontecendo algo estranho aqui.
    Meu vídeo e silenciado em algumas partes e quando faço Destaque do que não foi silenciado ele volta silenciado me impedindo de fazer os destaques

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When viewers are watching a highlight/clip, they should be able to see the broadcast (and the point in time) where the highlight/clip came from.

Alternatively, when viewers are watching a past broadcast, they should be able to see time markers where highlights and clips were created.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. So I would like to add two new divisions of the website.

Adding past broadcasts into a separate archive and revamping the video uploads functions into a third archive (clips, highlights and uploads). All now placed into separate discoverablity sections of the website.

So at the moment everything is jumbled on the platform and user channels.

From a channel perspective it would be as simple as adding these into separate tabs, eg the about and schedule tabs.
    That way you can drive more static video content creators to the platform. A rejig and rebranding of the highlights and clips features…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hi, I want to request a feature that add a "game filter" for the channel clips, this is really important for mods who makes recopilations for the streamer and is usefull for the "normal" user who is just watching clips of his favourite streamer because would make it more comfortable. Thank you for your time and sorry for my english :)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Due to timezones, i mostly watch VODS. When a raid happens at the end of a vod, the vod is over. It'd be nice if i can still experience the raid by having the option to view the raided streamer's vod of that day, at the timestamp the raid occurred.

So i can effectively still watch someone's stream + raid, hours or days after it occurred.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I want to keep the twitch clip temporarily for a few days.
    I think this will be happened to next time, considering that there are deleted clips that have not been deleted by myself.
    And there are times when you delete clips by mistake while managing them, so I think you should consider this method.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I love the new view numbers attached to the VODs! I would love a way to transfer these view numbers to the attached highlight. As it stands now, we lose all those stats when the VOD expires. Those of us that highlight entire streams without the breaks, etc to save for future VOD watchers (for example, an entire series run of Silent Hill) have a difficult time explaining Twitch analytics to sponsors or advertisers.

If I submit analytics of EXAMPLE GAME with 1k Twitch views, 1k YouTube (uploaded 24 hours after it airs on Twitch for exclusivity), 1k podcast version,…

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I usually create a marker while I'm live so I know where to look for the clippable moments and I can go back after the stream is over and create the clips.

To see markers you need to use the highlighter, but you cannot create clips on the same page. You have to go to the actual VOD, go to the specific time and then click the "create a clip" button there.

Can we get the "create a clip" button in the actual highlighter to prevent this nonsense please?

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Highlights  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Porfavor pongan alguna opción que diga ver todos los directos de algún stremer y que aparezcan todos los directos que hizo ese estremer y ver los directos porfavor agan algo asi porfavor

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. YouTube lets you use the mouse wheel to change the player volume.

I'd like Twitch to duplicate this functionality.

Users should be able to hover over the player controls to show them then use the mouse wheel, when hovering over the volume slider to increase/decease volume

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Constant comments talking to streamer and have to be told that it is a re-run and not live.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reruns  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When you finish watching a clip you are given two options for what to watch next. Most of the time these options are clips of partners with hundreds of thousands of views on them. I'd like to see the suggestions either lower, or in the same ballpark of the clip, I just watched.

This way smaller streamers get the fair chance they deserve.
    I've been suggested clips with a ton of views, and the content was just absolutely nothing. Like their empty chair got 50k+ views.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?