Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

628 results found

1. when you go to the "live" section there are some "repetitions" running, this make no sense,

maybe them can have its own category as "repetition"

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reruns  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. ReRuns (Wiederholungen) sollten bei Twitch eindeutig auch als ReRuns gekennzeichnet sein. Bei Twitch werden alle Kanäle egal ob der Streamer live oder ob es eine 24/7 (ReRun) Dauerübertragung ist, als Live dargestellt. In der Kanalübersicht links nicht zu unterscheiden. Erst wenn der Kanal aufgerufen wird, sieht man um was es sich handelt. Es kann also passieren das man eine ganze Weile nur auf Wiederholungen stößt bevor man dann wirklich einen Live Kanal mit dem Streamer findet. Hinzu kommt das kleinere Streamer die wirklich live sind benachteiligt werden und somit auch weniger Beachtung bekommen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reruns  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. With the recommended clip section being posted at the bottom of the home page and there being a clear lack of a promotional algorithm, there is a easy alternative that could be implemented. Using the clips section to promote streams and adding a voting system. Giving users the ability to Like and Dislike clips presented to them and advertising the stream at the end of the clip. This could show users more clips from the recommended channel and channels similar to those. It could also popularize a section for the Top Twitch Clips for insert time period on the Home…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. As a twitch user that does not have the best of internet, it's extremely frustrating to not be able to support your friends who have affiliate because their streams have no quality options besides their source selection.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hey,
    Audio on some of my videos is being muted for the duration of the video because i often play music in the BG while I draw, even for songs that aren't being claimed. Bummer! Can you unmute my audio in video producer, so that I can clip sections and hear my own voice? I will be able to appeal copyright claims on clips that contain short enough sections of a song to count as fair use,
    and can clip AROUND claimed audio to avoid that stuff,

but because I can't hear my burps or my jokes I am not…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make Clips/Highlights searchable and add a like dislike button. Similar to Youtube/Facebook

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Twitch VOD playback fails frequently and inconsistently. Sometimes I can reload and continue in progress, other times it returns me to the beginning of the stream. I don't have this issue with any other streaming platform including Prime Video, YouTube, Netflix, Peacock, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make The Collection section either alphabetical of customizable so I can change order of the Collection's themselves not just the videos within a collection. For example, if I stream all the resident evils; each game taking about a 3 or 4 videos per game, and each game has its own collection folder, I'd like the RE collection folders to appear next to one another instead of making them remain in the order in witch the collections folder was made... If that makes any sense.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Collections  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Thank you, Twitch team for allowing us to export our stream to YouTube. Yesterday, Streamlabs OBS disabled our ability to multi-stream to Twitch AND Facebook LIVE for free. Now, the service is available only to paid members.

It'd be really nice if Twitch allows us to export videos to Facebook LIVE, too. It'd really help focus my streaming efforts on one channel, Twitch and then transfer videos to Facebook LIVE for my viewers there.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please, put up some estimating warning hints system... so that a past broadcast video editing person could understand, that the amount of cuts and small fragments he/she made to a video, is most probably about to make the processing stuck and fail making a short highlight. I lost at least 10 highlights due to that malfunction.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Highlights  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When exporting vods to YT, it would be really nice if we could add a thumbnail to the vod like we would if we were on YouTube and if the export function could flag if there are problems with your videos (i.e. this video has < or > in it, so it won't export). It's frustrating trying to carry over past vods then having to do extra steps when the bulk of the functionality already exists, and even more frustrating when I go to export, and get an email an hour later saying 'oh sorry, your export failed' with no…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When I download a highlighted clip, the video quality is soooooooooo bad. It would be nice to either present us with a few quality options before downloading (Low/Med/High) or just always "prepare" and download a High quality version of the video. In my opinion 9 times out of 10 we're downloading these to perform further edits on them, and it would be great to do so using a high quality source, with the least amount of compression possible.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Highlights  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I recently had a person on my stream, in live game say the N word. It would be nice to be able to mute that segment of Audio, instead of having to delete the entire video.

This kind of issue is disgusting and needs to be dealt with. I reported the person, but it will not have any real consequences.

Please consider putting a mute feature in the video editing section.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Is this just me or using an overlay extension makes it invisible on the clips? It seems very aweful the way it records clips afterwards as making overlays from scratch is effort and time consuming. Please fix.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Heya,

I was just wondering if it would be possible at some point to implement a feature where I could export all of the Markers on a stream as a text file at all? So it would just be a list of all of the time stamps, it would just be hugely helpful for the edit process.

But I understand if it is a more difficult thing to create than I think. :D

Thanks!

J (Side of Chips)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A Collection on the VideoPage disappears even after refreshing it and SAVING it in the Layout-Manager. After refreshing the Browser the List/Collection is gone! Thats extremely annoying! That function should allow me to highlight my portfolio for example. isnt workin when it never shows up...

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Collections  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. What if for clips and highlights, have them on the side where a person can click on them on ur channel and it pops up on the channel and they can watch whatever, also be given playlist ability so we can form them into different playlists, variety people can use this a lot for each game or each series they want to do. People who play one singular game can use it for different things about a game like, guide section, gameplay section etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Shortcut ''F'' for full screen doesnt work if you have a language other than english selected in windows, youtube doesnt seem to care and it works in any language, so..

plz fix, thx.

same applies to other shortcuts

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The ability to create chapters within your VODs post-stream

There are instances where a change in stream title & category doesn't register with your stream. In cases, like so it makes it difficult for viewers to find the select point where you stream segment they want to watch is.

If created after your stream is done you would be able to go into the video mangager/editor and create select chapters in order to better organize a VOD for viewer consumption.

126 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 10 votes

We're glad you're here