Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

628 results found

1. I would really like it if twitch would include our stream titles, vod title, and clip titles in the sites meta description so it shows up in (close to real time) google search.

I recently browsed a stream on Trovo live and found that they do in real time syncing with google search twitch does not.

By even reverse searching twitch stream titles nothing shows up in google search, this is frustrating.

I would also like to be able to search in twitch for stream/clip,vod titles and have them show up in a search results page.

please add this

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. right now we can clip from vods that are unpublished , it would be nice to be able to clip something from an unpublish vod so that way we dont have to publish the whole broad cast again , clip something from it then unpublish it again.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add the ability to filter clips and videos without showing content from streams you've marked not interested on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I noticed that the clips are deleted by the system due to the presence of copyrighted music. In the recording of the broadcast, these places have a mute. It would be nice to turn off the sound in them instead of deleting clips.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Create a playback rate shortcut, like Youtube.

For example, when you go to a Youtube video and press: "SHIFT + >", the playback rate increases, and when you press: "SHIFT + <", the playback rate decreases.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When I go to watch a clip of a streamer that I follow, the next clip that loads usually has nothing to do with the content I just watched. Next clips should be based on similar streamers, tags, or size of communities rather than "whats trending"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The dashboard tells me that markdown is supported for a VOD, and when I type in a plain text URL into the description the editor silently converts it to hyperlink markdown when I save the changes to the description.

When I view the video, the description contains raw markdown, and markdown such as double-space for line breaks is ignored, as well as the automatically-generated URL markdown. It looks REALLY bad to users, and markdown definitely is NOT supported despite what the portal is telling me.

Since markdown does not appear to be supported, you should also not force plaintext URLs…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. For example, streamer mikey123 is at streamer janey789's house, or just participating in her stream. His followers don't have any way currently of knowing that he is there, unless they follow janey789 and see she is online. Showing him as 'online' and maybe something else like 'in another stream' would bring more of his followers to the stream, giving janey789 or whoever else more exposure.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Currently when exporting a VOD to YouTube you can export it as a single file or split it into 15 minute segments if you YouTube isn't verified. What I am requesting is that an additional option is added to split the export into 12 hour segments since this is the maximum that YouTube will accept.

The reason I would like this is that any of my streams that are over 12 hours are unable to be added to my YouTube unless I split them into 15 minute segments but this just doesn't make any sense.

I'm sure I'm not the…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Exports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Why can we not see who made a clip right on the clips manager page? I don't want to have to click on each clip to find out which user made a clip.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 系統顯示新加入的影片會排列在影片選集的最頂端,但是實際上影片選集的排序規則卻是更新時間由舊到新,請問我該如何將排序顛倒過來,以便使最新的影片出現在頻道上?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Collections  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Typing a single quote [ ' ] into the video description field for a highlight gets transformed into the HTML entity ' - which wouldn't be a problem if that was what got spat out on the VOD page, but it isn't, we see the raw escaped entity in the description.

This is a pretty big problem for languages that use that mark as punctuation, like, y'know, English. The most commonly spoken language in the world and also the language we are writing in right now.

You can see the issue on this VOD page: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1131783457

Please fix asap! Cheers

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Pourquoi on peut plus mettre de vidéos sur Twitch ? Du coup, dans le Studio Vidéo ce serait bien de mettre la possibilité de faire un seul temps fort à partir de plusieurs rediffusions...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Highlights  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be nice to export at a certain time, maybe "export in 24 hours" or "export at ..." (and pick a date/time) so exports could be scheduled.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In both the list of suggested streamers and the new "top screen half preview" thing you started doing the past week, the streamers that are showing reruns are shown as "Live" rather than "Rerun". Can the tag be changed to filter for both states?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reruns  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Similar to the new viewer chat window rules pop up; giving streamers the ability to have a new viewer about me pre-roll intro could be useful.

Lots of times viewers aren't reading the bio a streamer takes a lot of time to craft. Giving the option to run a short video could elevate repeat questions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. hello my name is nicolas i'm 15 years old i'm from brazil and i came to give a suggestion, i follow many streamers who play fps games and always had the problem of ghosting: the person who is on the opposing team can know where you are from your live, delay is a tool that makes it impossible to communicate well with the chat, so I came to give a suggestion: you could add, make a function with which the streamer could block a certain person from seeing your screen, because normally the person's nickname in the game is the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Streamers should be able to alert their followers that a new VOD is published on their channel.
    I find it unfortunate that the visibility for a streamer is just when they start a live stream and not when they work for their channel after live.

(sorry for my bad English)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Can you pls add a feature which allows to mute the streamers mic local ? Like I wanna see and hear the **** content but some ppl cant be quiet if its needed. would help alot cos in the end nobody cares about the streamer itself. thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. While you are on a live chat, wouldn't it be cool to have a clip that's made only on Twitch be viewed as a mouseover or the clip could take around 5 to 6 rows of chat so it looks big enough? Just my opinion :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?