Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

197 results found

1. At the very least, the first email that is received which assigns a case number, should have a copy of the information that was submitted.

My issue was not able to be resolved, and it was suggested that I try posting
    here (on Uservoice) instead. I already spent time typing things out, and honestly I was hoping that my concerns could've been forwarded to the proper Product team rather than being told to post on Uservoice.

Since a case number was assigned, I was hoping the support team could've at least provided me with the information that I had originally…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Ana responded

Hi,

Thank you for highlighting this issue. We will use it to consider how we can improve similar instances going forward. I was able to get a copy of the feedback you had submitted through the Help Portal and have created an idea on your behalf which you can find here: https://twitch.uservoice.com/redirect/suggestions/46740493. I'll be sure to pass it to the product team!

2. so i found out i got shadowbanned yesterday on this account without a proper reason idk maybe i was sending similar messages like a bot trying to be nice to everyone or maybe i accidentally let my demon slip out who might've caused some trouble without my knowledge but anyway i got shadowbanned for something but i don't know what it is arghhh **** anyway im here to do a good deed y'know also if you can hire me for the job and give me a ps4 slim with some psn and a laptop with ryzen 9, rtx 3060 to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I wanted to contact you to ask why do I see the schedule on all channels only from 9 to 14 and not all the 24 hours of the day and I couldn't contact you because your contact page is useless

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    More Info Needed  ·  Ana responded

Please provide constructive feedback about how the contact page could be more helpful. Thanks.

4. I've been streaming on Twitch as my main source of income for almost 4 years now, and for the most part, I love the platform. I like additional emotes you've supplied us with, I like the quality of the service and most of all I like the sense of community.

I'm not a massive creator by any means, but I've seen this pattern plenty of times before, with Patreon, Mixer, and Insagram to name a few.

A company is founded to give content creators a place to thrive. Creators come to the platform and for a while, they do thrive,…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make a Tribute channel that plays vod's from reckful and other fallen creators that no longer live on a rotation or random playlist that we can tune in to and enjoy.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When you become a twitch partner, they will only help you with 1 name change. After that, they will tell you you're basically out of luck, even if the name you want is under an account with 0 followers doing nothing. I would think being a partner on a website of any kind would help you with something like this, and it would be nice if partner help would assist with more than 1 name change.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I agree that at the very least affiliates should have some sort of access to admin live support.

I am constantly having my stream sound blacked out. I pay real money every month for my audio and video content how do I stop twitch from ruining my content. and as such ruining the ideas that I am trying to get to my viewers.

Honestly chat support should be offered and if no one wants the job lets discuss salary.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. This is probably not a regular issue, but the last email I got from you guys had some error which made it look like complete spam when viewed from the iPhone default email client. There should be someone in the process to look over this since it's such a large mass email.

Here's what I saw: https://i.imgur.com/3zTDHLJ.png

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. There's a Korean translation error on the Twitch Uservoice webpage's comment section's date. There is always one extra "월" e.g. "1월월" instead of 1월.

And when I were to submit a feedback via Twitch Help inquiry webpage, there were a few things that could be improved.
    1. If I choose Submit Feedback as a category/subcategory it automatically redirects me to this uservoice page. That kinda simple typo/translation error doesn't need any discussion, which is the main role of Uservoice; it just needs fixing. Twitch Help definitely needs a space to accept simlple feedback from users.
    2. And redirecting the page…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The fact that we need to use such detailed subcategories in "Twitch Help" and the fact that any type of feed back goes to whatever plane of **** THIS thing is shows that Twitch has zero interest in Customer Support.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Emails are not being read by support so customers are not getting the support they need.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. i've had more days with viewcount glitches than i have without. today i was having atleast 8+ in chat consistently but viewcount dropped to 4 and i can't report the issue. any reporting of the issue gets met with an automated email essentially saying "you're too dumb to understand the difference between viewcount and chat list" even with pictures showing there's an issue.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Recently I had an experience where I was locked out of my account due to 2FA and a changed number which had been changed on twitch.

At the end of the ticket I was paranoid that I wouldn't get my account back - instead of reassuring me and giving me further options, my response was "There's nothing we can do this ticket is closed".

It would be good if Twitch can recommend a more detailed (Less automated) response on what kind of ticket/option you can utilise to help set up your next ticket is the issue was not resolved initially.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Provide an alternate method for verification besides persona that you can click on and use not ask for. Provider alternate methods for support besides ticket system. The ticket system gives us low level support that read from a script and then link you the same stuff you have already been trying to use which has not been working and fully detailed and explained in the ticket that the method was not working. Yet they still link the same broken system and then close the ticket. I have 3 open tickets now clogging the system because the support staff wont recognize…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hi. sorry for writing this here, could you fix the submit case button on the ticket? in the script it says disabled and not enable. I can't send a ticket about my problem. Thank you.

This is problem
    <button type="submit" disabled="true" class="slds-button slds-button_brand" data-aura-rendered-by="886:0"><lightning-primitive-icon data-data-rendering-service-uid="226" data-aura-rendered-by="888:0"><svg class="slds-buttonicon slds-buttonicon_left" focusable="false" data-key="case" aria-hidden="true"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Twitch's help page used to list my current and past support cases, including case text, category and status (open, closed). I am not sure why Twitch disabled it. I thought it worked great. Can you enable this feature again?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I've been trying to find this one person to block them due to them gifting me a sub to a channel I personally don't approve of. I can't find them and I was hoping to be able to get in contact with someone from Twitch.tv HQ to remove the gifted subscription and to help me block the person.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Admins often close bug reports of issues people are having without addressing and fixing the problem first. There needs to be a way to report this and reopen tickets that shouldn't be closed in the first place.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Twitch responded

Hey there, 

I just wanted to give some context on this. We tend to close bug reports or reports of issues if there has not been any activity on the post for more than a year. If you are still experiencing a bug you are welcome to open a new thread so others can give their feedback as well. 

19. I've never encountered a customer service system like this one. If you go to the contact page and try to fill out an email, the moment you choose a secondary category (which is required) you are redirected away from the contact page. It's insulting and annoying.

This User Voice system is a sadly inadequate alternative. It essentially allows you to ignore customer service questions for as long as you see fit. There are over 1100 outstanding suggestions and zero indication when any will addressed. I contacted IGDB by email and had an answer within 24 hours redirecting me to this…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How about fixing your help page so that when someone is trying to submit a ticket for an issue that you don't have options for in the drop down menus they can do so without being forced to select from the drop down which then takes them out of the ticket page and to some bs help page for that topic. Bogus nonexistent support.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?