Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

192 results found

1. I understand that there is an Algorithm or something that dictates when smaller streamers have the lower quality options for viewing. This should be default for ALL streamers. I feel like the option for streamers to be able to stream in lower qualities besides just 1080p should be allowed for Smaller streamers as well, not just Partners. A lot of people still don't have internet good enough to stream/watch in 1080p... letting smaller communities have that option as a default would not only help them find/attract more viewers and grow their communities but it would also be a benefit to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be nice to not have audio muted when playing the American National Anthem. Each time it is played in our stream it's erroneously tagged as "Goodnite, Dr. Death by My Chemical Romance."

The content skimmer or algorithm or what ever it is needs fixed as it gets annoying having to regularly submit a copyright content dispute for attempting to honor our country. Even if it's just fine tuned for items like legally obtained versions of the National Anthems of different countries.

I could see if it was something like the Jimi Hendrix version that was getting tagged all…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I want to listen to my own music while watching a twitch streamer, but I can't turn down the music from stream - Only the master volume.

With this feature there is more freedom in Twitch streams which makes the customers more likely to stay and enjoy the stream.
    Music taste can vary a lot among us and it would be cool to listen to your favourite music and streamer at the same time!

I love Twitch and let me know what you guys think about this suggestion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I have this revolutionary idea that will make my (our) life so much easier:
    a status page on which you could log every incident that happens with the website, with a description, albeit short, a scope, and a timeframe of the issue happening and the resolution.

Yes, I am being silly, because I know Twitch has the official statuspage status page (sorry, it's confusing, statuspage is the product name, status page its usage).
    I would just love it if we actually had an actual incident list on it.
    So far, nothing is done consistently.

What it means for us (users,…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Status Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Implement a simplified reporting system for obvious cases of copyright infringement, such as movies, series, etc. This system should allow users to report directly to the moderation team without the need for extensive legal documentation.

Reasoning:

1) User-Friendly Approach: A more straightforward reporting system for clear violations would encourage users to actively contribute to maintaining a copyright-compliant environment.

2) Efficiency: Streamlining the reporting process for evident cases can expedite the resolution of copyright issues, ensuring timely action is taken.

3) Privacy Concerns: Current requirements for personal details raise privacy and security concerns. A simplified process would alleviate these concerns for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Uservoice would be a good idea, except it's obviously only here to ignore users and do nothing while making us feel like we're involved. Uservoice/fan feedback/etc. are always wastelands setup by huge heartless corporations to deceive their userbase. Would love for you to prove me wrong. Hope someone at twitch is reading these and making these ideas hit the ground!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. [ES] Buenas, Somos Alejandro y Carolina.
    Analizamos Twitch para una tarea universitaria y nos gustaria que pudieran darle un Vistazo.
    Muchas Gracias.

[EN] Hello, We are Alejandro and Carolina.
    We analyzed Twitch for a college assignment and we would like you to take a look.
    Thank you so much.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fwWgTAaEOjBKgZQ2Un0P_L1NHapLYzaTivv17_Cn0rE/edit?usp=sharing

https://www.canva.com/design/DAFrklnGcuQ/DHaktwUbtosnW48czjS_4A/edit?utm_content=DAFrklnGcuQ&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Would give a better experience to lots of people who are clearly not ok with how twitch is working over the past years. Also people could openly eleborate why Twitch is seen as bad now instead of poeple discussing this on other platforms. Twitch needs to answer all those accusations instead of just ignoring them!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The twitch support page is really bad. I can't categorise my problem, I would love a live chat with someone from the support team or maybe even an AI. It is really poor website design, the pages are not findable. It is overall just really bad and I expected much more from Twitch. I still have my problem on twitch and I don't know how to solve it or where I can solve it. 1 out of 10 experience for me. Just dissapointing...

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Viewer goes to Streamer X's channel and checks their schedule. They can tap the specific stream and have it added to a viewer custom calendar. This would also send a push notification to their phone when the streamer is live or a reminder at a specified time. As streamers add a show to their schedule an option for the viewer to say "remind me of all streams" or "remind me of this stream only"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. First Some Context

My ad revenue has been getting cut by twitch !
    pretty sure this is due to someone hate reporting me on repeat so my following disappears. twitch has done nothing about it besides doing investigations and not telling me anything, then after 2 weeks my revenue will return to normal (but still lost 60% of my revenue for those 2 weeks) untill the next hate reports (normally 2 days later), then all of this restarts!

Always the same response! make sure to read the tos etc etc

I am one of the few in the category i…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Support  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. My name is Andy Champlin. I run the Acme_Studios account on your platform. I was excited to hear that you guys are now allowing simulcasting in an attempt to remove exclusivity and that seems to be where you stopped as I read a few of your new rules concerning this that you didn't exactly remove exclusivity because I am not allowed to relay chat from other platforms, and I am not allowed to advertise my other channels. One, my brother and I want engagement from our viewers, and we don't believe that they should be restricted to just the one…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. This post was marked as acknowledged and comments closed. Let me explain how your response doesnt address the concerns I rose.

https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/934332-customer-experience/suggestions/46087618-stop-merging-ideas-without-first-confirming-with-t

The issue of being silenced is not based on a misconception you imply I have. I understand the topics are technically not lost, but you remove our ability to respond and call out what has not been addressed by your response, and bury information beneath comments on related but distinct issues. One issue with this is that it strips our statements of their specific context, and in some cases completely change the understood meaning of a comment. Taking…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I have been looping with Twitch support over and over and over again on this issue being shown ads on a channel I am subscribed to, and over and over twitch support is utterly failing to fix my problem.

One of the issues that repeatedly comes up with Twitch support is you don't use the tools in front of you to solve our problems.

I am absolutely sick and tired of being told "well, maybe the person you're talking about has it set to show ads to subscribers". Like, I know that's not true, but why is Twitch support even…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How to suggest a category for all VR Games & How to suggest a game to be added / Im thinking BanterVR - Also please have email support in addition to this uservoice and support system, it seems cluttered and confusing.

Also, if I am logged into twitch, I should automatically sign in to twitch support.

Much Love & Best Regards
    JB

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ana the Twitch Admin shut down my suggestion with a response that did not address it, and in doing so proved exactly why it's totally wrong that users cannot report Admin accounts or Admin posts, or reply to Admins that have replied to us with bad information.

We should always have the option to report Administrator posts. Administrators are people and they are fallible and the software should never, ever, ever assume an admin, mod, or employee is beyond reproach. Frankly that attitude is a big part of why Twitch support is so bad.

In my experience the majority of…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The Customer Experience subsection of the UserVoice forum has some of the clearest consensus about ideas that Twitch needs to implement to make Twitch better and...tumbleweeds. There are no admins responding to posts with 100+ upvotes, no desire to actually improve the customer experience. Shame on Twitch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The whisper private messaging needs to be overhauled. It’s buggy and not user friendly. Notifications stay unread even when you read the message. Messages disappear from the window. The notifications on the mobile app when you’re watching a channel are annoying. You can’t dismiss them and it covers up the chat window. To me, this is the worst part about Twitch and needs upgrading. I always move to another platform to connect with others.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Integrate an AI-driven bot with Twitch's complete information, encompassing TOS, CG, UserVoice, etc. Enable universal access for users to simplify navigation, explain rules, and assist in finding the right channels for specific feedback. Leverage the capabilities of AI to enhance user experience across Twitch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. volevo proporre un maggiore aiuto per gli streamer piccoli come me a crescere, uno degli aiuti potrebbe essere avere più visibilità nella pagina iniziale come i partner visto che ci sono sempre loro in prima pagina e per noi piccoli risulta difficile crescere perchè molti utenti che guardano preferiscono guardare loro anche perchè nella lista risultano solo loro mentre noi piccoli siamo infondo alle pagine di ricerca e quindi con molta difficoltà ad essere notati.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?