Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I've been streaming on Twitch as my main source of income for almost 4 years now, and for the most part, I love the platform. I like additional emotes you've supplied us with, I like the quality of the service and most of all I like the sense of community.

I'm not a massive creator by any means, but I've seen this pattern plenty of times before, with Patreon, Mixer, and Insagram to name a few.

A company is founded to give content creators a place to thrive. Creators come to the platform and for a while, they do thrive,…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please twitch make this platform about gaming again. I am tired of seeing Hot tub, "body painting", and exploitive streams on the front page. I do not even need an account to see this content because it is advertised on the front page. Just think, these streams are not safe for kids who access the website. Please work towards hiding this content behind a category page or remove it from the site all together. Possibly even create a secondary platform for these "content" creators.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Emails are not being read by support so customers are not getting the support they need.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Tech Support that is actually available and knows the tech so they actually help you resolve your issue

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It is simple and easy to upvote a UserVoice post, but the only way to give disagreeing constructive feedback is by having to click the comment link and to write a comment.

While the internet can be a place where the less pleasant side of people can surface under the guise of anonymity, it shouldn't diminish the positive potential constructive feedback even if it is not in agreement to the original post.

Not all suggestions and feedback is the same experience as others.
    This is only meant to act as a indicator of the feeling within the community in both…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. So, first of all, your help system categories are *, hire people who can help you with that.
    Second, my account is set to "English - UK" hire people who can make sure I don't get served ads in *
    *** French.

Can't be that hard.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 6 ads in a row when checking out a new streamer?
    Skating on thin ice here twitch

PS - conflating suggestions and feedback is straight up ********.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be good if the ticket case number is specified when sending an email requesting to complete a survey to find out the user's satisfaction. In a situation in which a user sends several tickets, when receiving this email there is no specific knowledge about which ticket it refers to. Adding the case number to this email and/or its subject would be very useful. (This kind of mail https://i.imgur.com/SnxL9BS.png )

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. With the current Twitch Contact Us form users are immediately redirected off the form when an assumed applicable category is selected instead of providing a link to it.
    This disrupts the user's attempt to file an inquiry while selecting a category that may/may not fit what they're seeking help on since current categories are unclear.

Remove the auto redirecting of the contact form so users can use the form as they intended, to file an inquiry.

79 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hi there, I'm the organizer of Cologne, Germany Community MeetUps, Powered by Twitch (meetups.twitch.tv/cologne).

I would like to request to add Twitch Community MeetUps to the "Events" section in the "Say "Hi" to the Neighbors" article.

Not limited by their meetups.twitch.tv links, but in addition perhaps using their Discords to engage local streamers to connect with local meetups.

I think this is a gread added value for Twitch and the Community. Twitch is promoting their community meetups, and increasing attendees. Communitys will find new members in their region.

Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The entire "Help" area is set up entirely on the assumption that everyone comes to Twitch to create content. There is absolutely no support for anyone who comes to Twitch to follow content created by others.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there! 

What kind of content would you like to see added to our Help site? We try to make articles applicable to people who view and create content, but if there is missing content you were looking for I would be happy to share that with our team. 

12. There needs to exist a method for a user to quickly, possibly at the click of a single link, go from whatever help.twitch.tv page the user is on to www.twitch.tv without having to type the URL in the address bar. Clicking any "home" link takes you back to help.twitch.tv. Once I have answered my question, I would like to just click a link to take me back to Twitches main website.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Help Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. i had to google how to post user feedback so yeah thats not good makes you look like you cant handle it. your new ui sucks cause I'm not an image guy so i cant find the people Ive superscribed to unless i type in their name in the search bar.... not good for dyslectic people who cant type word you jerks....

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UserVoice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. There needs to be a Live Chat support feature or more conversation with a human person. I've literally have had my account hacked and can prove it if only to run around with an automated response 2 days later of no conversation and finally not even a notification of a "resolved" on my case. Literally no communication on Twitch's side to look at things. I just need to understand why things are with some explanation that is not mechanic.

135 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How about Twitch having its own community discord server where the entire Twitch community can meet and discuss, debate, and contribute anything?

I myself have long thought and wondered why Twitch does not have its own Discord partner server.

Well first of all why do I come up with the idea? A Discord server simply gives a huge area for a certain community. People can write with each other, give each other tips in topics made for it. And generally exchange about and with Twitch. I also think that it should be no problem for Twitch to get a partner…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I received a suspension and made a ticket 2 months ago. No response. Does it really take over 2 months to respond? Like even an automated response? Really?

I made an appeal about a month ago, also no response. I really have no clue how I am supposed to get help. Like why do you even have a support site? There is nothing helpful or supportive about it! No humans view your tickets. Just literal automations that copy and paste useless information.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The Help Portal Contact Us page does not allow Twitch users to report actual software issues with the website.

For example, I have encountered a bug on the main website Twitch.tv homepage. There are no options in the Help Portal that allow me to submit this bug report. The relevant options either lead me away to separate web pages when I try to fill in the form and select categories, or the sub-categories simply DO NOT EXIST.

This is baffling. How am I supposed to submit a bug report?

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I was recently banned for my username, I think it’s a fair ban although the word in my name is tos friendly. I posted my appeal about a week ago. Today my friend tells me she was banned for having the same word in her name, she was watching twitch while it happened, she was told to change it, she did, immediate unban. Not only am I confused with your system of determine who gets a second chance or not but your “appeal portal” doesn’t give me any information except the date I was banned and reason. One person can…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Have a way for users to submit complaints and have actual response timescales. Currently customer support appears to have no standards and “we can’t provide any insight so I’m closing your ticket” to a reported bug seems to qualify as an appropriate response nowadays.
    Fix your bugged twitch drops system as stuck progress bars seems to be an ongoing issue for years over many different campaigns.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Let me pay Twitch for priority support/live chat with Staff Team.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?