Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

93 results found

1. This post was marked as acknowledged and comments closed. Let me explain how your response doesnt address the concerns I rose.

https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/934332-customer-experience/suggestions/46087618-stop-merging-ideas-without-first-confirming-with-t

The issue of being silenced is not based on a misconception you imply I have. I understand the topics are technically not lost, but you remove our ability to respond and call out what has not been addressed by your response, and bury information beneath comments on related but distinct issues. One issue with this is that it strips our statements of their specific context, and in some cases completely change the understood meaning of a comment. Taking…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I've been streaming on Twitch as my main source of income for almost 4 years now, and for the most part, I love the platform. I like additional emotes you've supplied us with, I like the quality of the service and most of all I like the sense of community.

I'm not a massive creator by any means, but I've seen this pattern plenty of times before, with Patreon, Mixer, and Insagram to name a few.

A company is founded to give content creators a place to thrive. Creators come to the platform and for a while, they do thrive,…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please twitch make this platform about gaming again. I am tired of seeing Hot tub, "body painting", and exploitive streams on the front page. I do not even need an account to see this content because it is advertised on the front page. Just think, these streams are not safe for kids who access the website. Please work towards hiding this content behind a category page or remove it from the site all together. Possibly even create a secondary platform for these "content" creators.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Emails are not being read by support so customers are not getting the support they need.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Tech Support that is actually available and knows the tech so they actually help you resolve your issue

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 6 ads in a row when checking out a new streamer?
    Skating on thin ice here twitch

PS - conflating suggestions and feedback is straight up ********.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It is simple and easy to upvote a UserVoice post, but the only way to give disagreeing constructive feedback is by having to click the comment link and to write a comment.

While the internet can be a place where the less pleasant side of people can surface under the guise of anonymity, it shouldn't diminish the positive potential constructive feedback even if it is not in agreement to the original post.

Not all suggestions and feedback is the same experience as others.
    This is only meant to act as a indicator of the feeling within the community in both…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Admins often close bug reports of issues people are having without addressing and fixing the problem first. There needs to be a way to report this and reopen tickets that shouldn't be closed in the first place.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there, 

I just wanted to give some context on this. We tend to close bug reports or reports of issues if there has not been any activity on the post for more than a year. If you are still experiencing a bug you are welcome to open a new thread so others can give their feedback as well. 

9. There needs to be a feature in the settings that allows you to stop raids for users on steam.

It’s frustrating to fall asleep during a stream you were currently watching and wake then wake up to a different streamer that you would never watch.
    Here is an example: watching chill stream and fall asleep, couple hours later you suddenly wake up to a steamer showing/shooting guns and shouting slurs.

This option should be in the settings under “Autoplay videos”. Also should be accessible to both users and creators/streamers.

This shouldn’t be mandatory.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Twitch's help page used to list my current and past support cases, including case text, category and status (open, closed). I am not sure why Twitch disabled it. I thought it worked great. Can you enable this feature again?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. A few pointers:
    - When a ticket comes in force support people to actually read it before responding. If a copy paste answer applies, that's fine. If not, then receiving one A, Adds an extra step of communication for the staff as they'll hear back from the customer repeating their issue and B, will infuriate the customer.
    - Enforce an attitude of the customer's problem being the problem, not the customer themselves.
    - Ban support staff from one sidedly shutting off a discussion in the middle of it. It's not just infuriating and beyond rude, but also counterproductive as if…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I feel like when users are dealing with a suspension or ban twitch takes forever to notify users of updates on their suspension appeal or ban appeal. I feel like if twitch created a contact number that was only for suspension appeal updates then that will help the user get clarity better, instead of waiting a very long time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Lots of spam comments in uservoice as of late I have reported, some with links that could damage people's computers if clicked on. More needs to be done to insure that safety of users with regards to this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. So, first of all, your help system categories are *, hire people who can help you with that.
    Second, my account is set to "English - UK" hire people who can make sure I don't get served ads in *
    *** French.

Can't be that hard.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Anısı olur, saklarım, çerçeveletir asarım diye ödeme yöntemi olarak ÇEK belirledim. Belirlemez olaydım. Zaten alacağım $50 bi para. Check'i güya Wells Fargo adlı bankaya ödemişler, onlar da bana göndermiş. bir kaç numara yazıp ödeme geçmişime koymuşlar. ancak ne Wells Fargo tarafından, ne Twitch tarafından ne de yerel postacımız PTT tarafından hiçbir türlü bilgiye belgeye ulaşamıyorum. Bir de bana dediler ki eğer isterseniz $25 karşılığında CHECK'i iptal edelim. hesabınıza geri gönderelim paranızı. Yahu zaten zar zor $50 yapmışım bakiyemi yarısını operasyonu iyi kuramadığınız için sizlere iade etmiş oldum. Şimdi bakiyem gerekli limitin altında olduğu için aylarca biriktirmek için bekleyeceğim. Üstelik bütün…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I've never encountered a customer service system like this one. If you go to the contact page and try to fill out an email, the moment you choose a secondary category (which is required) you are redirected away from the contact page. It's insulting and annoying.

This User Voice system is a sadly inadequate alternative. It essentially allows you to ignore customer service questions for as long as you see fit. There are over 1100 outstanding suggestions and zero indication when any will addressed. I contacted IGDB by email and had an answer within 24 hours redirecting me to this…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I recently had an issue with audio that I needed to send in a bug ticket about. There is no way to show an audio issue using screenshots, so I took a video demonstrating the problem. I found out that the Twitch support team can't receive video files at all. A support team for a video/audio streaming service that can't receive video? Come on Twitch, support your support, give them the ability to receive video, it's so much easier to troubleshoot issues and bugs when there is visual/auditory proof.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. With the current Twitch Contact Us form users are immediately redirected off the form when an assumed applicable category is selected instead of providing a link to it.
    This disrupts the user's attempt to file an inquiry while selecting a category that may/may not fit what they're seeking help on since current categories are unclear.

Remove the auto redirecting of the contact form so users can use the form as they intended, to file an inquiry.

91 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How about fixing your help page so that when someone is trying to submit a ticket for an issue that you don't have options for in the drop down menus they can do so without being forced to select from the drop down which then takes them out of the ticket page and to some bs help page for that topic. Bogus nonexistent support.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. There needs to exist a method for a user to quickly, possibly at the click of a single link, go from whatever help.twitch.tv page the user is on to www.twitch.tv without having to type the URL in the address bar. Clicking any "home" link takes you back to help.twitch.tv. Once I have answered my question, I would like to just click a link to take me back to Twitches main website.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?