Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Howdy,
    I just do not understand how can I get into "Suggested" channels "Hot tub" female streamers all the time..
    They do not belong to Twitch.. they do not provide any gaming or even "Just chatting" content.
    They belong to "soft erotic" pages... when I want to watch nice girls I go to different pages, I do not want to see them on Twitch.
    The fact that Twitch itself tolerates them, but bans people for getting someone annoying use "n" word or something that on "talked donation" is just bucked up.
    When you can not block them (you could.. but…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I have been using my free Prime subscription for about 2 years to help support small streamers. I will not be using my free Prime subscription going forward until you resolve the hot tub meta. Little kids should not be bombarded with hot tub suggestions just because they follow wholesome female streamers.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. There needs to be a Live Chat support feature or more conversation with a human person. I've literally have had my account hacked and can prove it if only to run around with an automated response 2 days later of no conversation and finally not even a notification of a "resolved" on my case. Literally no communication on Twitch's side to look at things. I just need to understand why things are with some explanation that is not mechanic.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. First of all, y’all ban hard working streamers for accidentally opening a page on there stream that they have no control of what is gonna pop up. While y’all have this female streamer being almost fully nude on stream while there is little kids watching, and they get away with almost anything. But as soon as some hard working male streamers accidentally open a link against tos y’all ban them and don’t even send them a email of there suspension? Please make this make sense cause I’m speechless. I have no word to describe how disappointed I am with twitch.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I would like to see the addition of a support dashboard
    where we as users & streamers can see our account health
    like the number of bans, or DMCA strikes our account has ? or how long they are for? This is the kind of transparency a lot of people are looking for especially with DMCA

As well as incorporating a list of our support requests/ messages/conversations / logs

If I have a question with my account, as a user, I would like to be able to see the status of my support, like pending, active, closed.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Help Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Currently, the "Followed Channels" sidebar doesn't identify subscribed channels separately. I'd prefer any live, subscribed channels to be listed at the top of anything else. Either that, or have a separate "Subscribed Channels" group that is above the "Followed Channels" group. I want to be able to see and return to the channel(s) I'm actively supporting!

Thanks!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Recently I've been seeing a lot of "Hot Tub Streamers" in the Twitch Community. I started watching Twitch when I was a minor and joined Twitch to watch video game content. The idea of women performing on a platform, such as twitch, which was designed for gamers. To show of their more than half naked bodies and manipulate children in the Twitch community is absolutely disgusting. These ladies know that this platform is a better option than OnlyFans and they profit big time off of it. I am absolutely disgusted that my nephew (who is 11 years old) uses Twitch…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I don't know what the legal ramifications are going to be, but its absolutely coming to twitch/amazon soon because they have let their "gaming" site become a money grab **** and gambling site. I can navigate around just fine, but I'd be terrified if I had a child.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. He is an embarrassment to professional companies

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. With the rise of virtual streamers, having a tag like "vtuber" or "vtwitcher" or "vstreamer" would be a nice way to filter for vtuber content on ur platform.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I was thinking like.. we should add a category for hot tub streamers. just so if I wanted to go to the cam girl section on a stream gaming website I could.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Display correct game box art in recently streamed Categories- example Far Cry (original from 2004) displays Far Cry 5 box art (from 2018)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Status Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Change mods chat streams. It's best for the subscribers to be heard more in chat. Mods should only monitor the stream and whisper to streamers who are out of hand. Not to personally chat through out the stream. Also not to get involved in streamers activities.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UserVoice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Fix the audio glitch with the game chat ( I am unable to hear my friends through my stream unless we are in an Xbox party chat but they play ps4, ps5 and pc) please fix this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I’m a young man. When I get off work, I want to relax in a stream and just chat. I like streams where people run smoking lounges. I think they’re fun. What I don’t like is having to become titillated just to get there. You cannot block enough e-girls. There’s always new ones appearing at the top of just chatting. But they are not just chatting. They are jerking off. Put e-girls where they belong (in their own category) or I take my money to other platforms. I spend money too ya know. It’s not just the masterbaters spending money.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Might be beneficial to add two more zoom in settings instead of just one, many times to remove the black bar for a better exsperiance while watching someone's favorite streamer it cuts off good info we want to see, leaveing it zoomed out or normal and there is a black bar around the screen, haveing three zoom in setting allowing ppl to choose what zoom seating alows them to see all the streamer has on the screen would be beneficial because it's not working now. I'm not sure what the zoom settings are ment for but seems to me their…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Twitch Support Twitter  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Good job on keeping OmegaPro banned! He deserved it! Keep his nasty self banned! He'll talk about "beating his meat (his private parts)" which is gross and shouldn't be on Twitch. Now if only Twitter would ban his *** too! Keep him banned!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Twitch Support Twitter  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. My friend and I just downloaded twitch and made an account on our Xbox consoles so we can help each other out but neither I or her can see each other's chat rooms why is that how are we supposed to help each other out if we cannot see the chat rooms I wish twitch would fix that I mean mixer had it and yet they took it away

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I have issue to change my mail, i have an outlook Mail but I cannot change to my Gmail, anyone with this problem ??

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. So let's say I have 20 channels I follow. I would like to be able to create a folder and let's say I call it Art. I want to be able to place all the art channels I follow into that folder. Then I create gaming (or specififc game like valorant) folder and I want to be able to place gaming channels into that folder. the sidebar is jarring to scroll through when you follow many many channels and a lot of streamers are streaming at the same time. I want to be able to go through my followed channels…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?