Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

195 results found

1. The system already in place for cases is horrendous. Twitch Support on Twitter can't always answer questions given by their guidelines page and a lot of the time cases get closed without an actual reply.

Please provide a better messaging system so we can actually talk and voice our opinions for the higher ups, especially with sensitive matters such as legalities for music and fair usage on media as well as problems with accounts.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I'm not sure if the problem is on my side, or if my IP got somehow banned, but I can't connect to twitch.uservoice.com without using a proxy.

Right now I'm writing this ticket from a proxy IP 186.121.206.241 (Bolivia), and it works fine. But when I try to open twitch.uservoice.com without a proxy from my main IP 95.27.129.58 (Russia), I get a "ERRCONNECTIONTIMED_OUT" error in Chrome and "The connection has timed out" in Firefox.

I should note that uservoice.com opens fine, and twitch.tv opens fine as well - only twitch.uservoice.com is not working.

I would appreciate if someone…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It's incredibly ridiculous that I've waited like two weeks to get approval on an emote but what's even more infuriating is that your "contact us" feature is always broken so I can't even ask about it. Like seriously I can get better service from **** sites run on computers still using Windows 95

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. More in depth info on how to get to affiliate status/partner status, ways to accomplish that

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. As of current, Twitch doesn't properly define what it considers a "small streamer". This makes it hard to actually understand when features it develops are actually for small streamers.

Please accurately define and categorise what is meant by "Small Streamer" and, if possible, separate out "Small Partners", "Affiliates" and "New Streamers" when discussing new features and support.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. better and faster twitch for everyone if they are not partner (no copy and paste messages) and no priority system. meaning everyone should be treated equal when it comes to support cause most times i submitted tickets they would get closed as a duplicate which means that it never got looked at even though three times it was a different ticket so would it be better to hire more staff for support tickets or get rid of the old ones who can't do the job anymore and hire more motivated ones who are interested in the job

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The main page says "Welcome to Twitch's feedback and suggestions forum!"
    But then under "If you need help:" it says "This forum is for ideas only."
    Yet this is where you're send when you go to leave feedback on the support page.

If Feedback is being referred to as "ideas" that might be something to consider.

I wanted to give feedback about something, but now I don't know if it would be breaking the rules or not because of semantics.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I've sent an email to Twitch Support and tweeted at Twitch Support about this issue, and cannot receive the right information to fix this with no answer/limited responses.

Very often, with games like No Man's Sky or Jedi: Fallen Order, I'll find that my Category tag or chosen (not automated) tags will just disappear more often than not. I don't think many people suffer from this, but I do for some reason, as it's hard to find fixes from the internet, like Reddit, or even from community Discords or Facebook Twitch groups. The best info I've received from Twitch just…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. To make it so that when clicking a link on twitter iOS the link takes you directly to the twitch app rather just a twitch web page within the twitter app and then having to choose, independently, to go to the twitch app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Many help articles use the term 'creator' even if they only apply to affiliates or partners, which is very confusing. Update help articles to more easily identify if a topic applies to your issue or question.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be great if you asked streamers what they would like to see implemented or changed, instead of just doing stupid stuff like changing the icons from square to round for no **** reason.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. when we send a ticket we should get a notification if the ticket got sent,i been waiting for a ticket and i dont know if it got sent and i dont wanna spam.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When we get error codes, it's inconvenient to always have to tweet about the error or have to rummage around the net for the codes meaning. help.twitch.tv's search doesn't give full explanation of codes and some don't appear at all. There should be a database search for directly looking up every error code on the site.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I took part in the WoW/Twitch Drake drop and neither business followed through with what was promised or advertised. Where's my mount?! I'll ask you like I asked Blizzard, why would I want to continue this "service" or pass it on to my friends and family? Again, where's my mount? I watch Nagurra until she went off the air and then I watch Swift do until 1am my time I believe. Even if it was until midnight, I began the streams between 4:30pm - 6pm and ended between 12am and 1am.

Where's my mount?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →