Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

201 results found

1. Anısı olur, saklarım, çerçeveletir asarım diye ödeme yöntemi olarak ÇEK belirledim. Belirlemez olaydım. Zaten alacağım $50 bi para. Check'i güya Wells Fargo adlı bankaya ödemişler, onlar da bana göndermiş. bir kaç numara yazıp ödeme geçmişime koymuşlar. ancak ne Wells Fargo tarafından, ne Twitch tarafından ne de yerel postacımız PTT tarafından hiçbir türlü bilgiye belgeye ulaşamıyorum. Bir de bana dediler ki eğer isterseniz $25 karşılığında CHECK'i iptal edelim. hesabınıza geri gönderelim paranızı. Yahu zaten zar zor $50 yapmışım bakiyemi yarısını operasyonu iyi kuramadığınız için sizlere iade etmiş oldum. Şimdi bakiyem gerekli limitin altında olduğu için aylarca biriktirmek için bekleyeceğim. Üstelik bütün…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. i had to google how to post user feedback so yeah thats not good makes you look like you cant handle it. your new ui sucks cause I'm not an image guy so i cant find the people Ive superscribed to unless i type in their name in the search bar.... not good for dyslectic people who cant type word you jerks....

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Have a way for users to submit complaints and have actual response timescales. Currently customer support appears to have no standards and “we can’t provide any insight so I’m closing your ticket” to a reported bug seems to qualify as an appropriate response nowadays.
    Fix your bugged twitch drops system as stuck progress bars seems to be an ongoing issue for years over many different campaigns.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Just ran in to a problem giving bits to a streamer I support in England. Took me 45 minutes to figure out it was your test with Direct Giving. Since he's participating I couldn't give him bits ... or play his Sound items for bits. It was frustrating ... on top of that I don't like the idea ... He didn't even know why it wasn't working for me!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Il n'y a pas d'aide disponible de la part du support Twitch, seulement des emails/réponses automatiques. Ne serait-il pas possible d'avoir quelque personne dont le travail serait de répondre et aider les utilisateur et createurs de contenu qui le demande? J'ai lu les réponses du support Twitch et elles ne sont pas situationnelles. Chaque problème est différent et nécessite donc une réponse/action différente qu'un système de réponse automatique ne peut gérer. Il est aussi très difficile de trouver et d'accéder au site de support Twitch. Peut-être faire en sorte qu'il soit plus facile de trouver et accéder au support Twitch…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How about Twitch having its own community discord server where the entire Twitch community can meet and discuss, debate, and contribute anything?

I myself have long thought and wondered why Twitch does not have its own Discord partner server.

Well first of all why do I come up with the idea? A Discord server simply gives a huge area for a certain community. People can write with each other, give each other tips in topics made for it. And generally exchange about and with Twitch. I also think that it should be no problem for Twitch to get a partner…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. You are not giving ad-free experience as promised. Customer service department is lazy. Rather than investigating why your program isn't working, you make customer do all the work in finding out why they are getting ads on subscriptions they paid for! And not only do your "solutions"/instructions NOT WORK, they messed up my computer!!! Now I'll have to pay someone else to fix what got screwed up because of your instructions. I am beyond disgusted with my Twitch experience and will most likely be deleting my Twitch account once my current subs expire.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Streamers are basically considered merchants/businesses and I think that viewers should be able to leave reviews and general feedback on their channel.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi there, I'm the organizer of Cologne, Germany Community MeetUps, Powered by Twitch (meetups.twitch.tv/cologne).

I would like to request to add Twitch Community MeetUps to the "Events" section in the "Say "Hi" to the Neighbors" article.

Not limited by their meetups.twitch.tv links, but in addition perhaps using their Discords to engage local streamers to connect with local meetups.

I think this is a gread added value for Twitch and the Community. Twitch is promoting their community meetups, and increasing attendees. Communitys will find new members in their region.

Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When creating a new account, there is not very good documentation for today's tech standards. You should have a step-by-step walkthrough with frames guiding you through. This is a website largely for video games, the tutorial for using this system should be up to the standards of video games. That's the standard your customer base is used to.

(Also, Open Source this and let us make it better ourselves)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When you first sign into Uservoice forum it seems a bit dodgy as the warning tells you it's not part of Twitch which is confusing -

For example I got a link this morning from a charity asking me to vote for their charity on Twitch - I went to vote and when I tried to vote it said do you want to allow access to Uservoice - Uservoice is not part of Twitch.

Of course this caused confusion and having looked into it I realised it wasn't some kind of scam link (as being not part of Twitch had…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I was recently banned for my username, I think it’s a fair ban although the word in my name is tos friendly. I posted my appeal about a week ago. Today my friend tells me she was banned for having the same word in her name, she was watching twitch while it happened, she was told to change it, she did, immediate unban. Not only am I confused with your system of determine who gets a second chance or not but your “appeal portal” doesn’t give me any information except the date I was banned and reason. One person can…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Real example: I submitted a support ticket in April 2021 asking for guidance on if it was okay to stream from a location. 4 months and 2 follow up emails later, no response from Twitch. I had to create a second support ticket referencing the first ticket number in the subject line. 2 separate follow ups on that second ticket, and finally I get a response from a human Twitch employee. The problem that caused the first ticket to go unanswered: "It seems the original ticket was submitted under the wrong category, this may be why you did not receive…

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. You replied with incorrect info (see link below) so I made a reply on user voice but you never got back to me which is just plain rude! Also I would use the contact support to let you know but your bot is too stupid to understand me.

https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/934332-customer-experience/suggestions/45784861-report-admins-closing-ideas-bug-reports-when-they

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. If you look at 99% of company support Twitter pages, all of them have their DM's open as a way to allow issues to be aired/resolved. Twitch falls under the 1% that doesn't have DM's open. I think (and pardon my french) this is an asinine decision that should be rectified ASAP. A lot of users are being banned out of the blue and twitch is radio silent, these people do this for a living and should have a way to ask what's going on - opening Twitter DM's for the support page would be an incredible and humongous step…

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  6 comments  ·  Twitter Support  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It is clear there is no standard level of support, or even support levels. There is not even a way to put in complaints, when support is basically non existent. No one is being held responsible for the level of support they give, and this is clear when you see the legitimate complaints on forums, discussions, and even here. Support needs to be overhauled and staff need to be held to a level that is acceptable, and when it falls out of this acceptable level. There needs to be ways for it to be reported, and brought back to acceptable…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Guys you made a typo here:
    https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/Managing-Roles-for-your-Channel?language=en_US

it says: "o manage your Roles" instead of "To mangage your Roles"

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. At the moment twitch support will discriminate against customers. Its happening to me, at the moment. I've given support proof multiple times and they stop responding after I give it. Over 300 tickets made, and 4 appeals all going at once. 2 emotes removed after being found "inappropriate" refused to tell me how. A round ***** in hat was considered "inappropriate"? From my experience, it seems there is no procedure in twitch. That deals with its own employees that are being discriminatory against its customers. As soon as proof is given to a "supervisor" support shuts down, for what I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Support  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I am posting this show the need for additional Twitch support. I recommend that Twitch develops a call center for escalation support or even to support content creators. Sometimes, email messaging or posting boards can limit the discovery of complex issues. I have worked customer service and have seen the benefits of having additional support channels. I would be happy to give feedback or suggestions in any way.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Why not recruit smaller creators to help filter some of the work through, by enabling just a category stamp to which department this should be directed to.

In doing this, they could use a dedicated Smaller Community Showcase channel. Which could be built on the premise of helping new creators in establishing their brand, and moving forward.

All in all, it could help the flow in being able to provide a better customer experience, while also giving tools to those looking for other ways to help promote their content.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?