Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1136 results found

1. Identifying games like ats and GTA that has copyrighted music in it so streamers wont get banned for listening to in game music I recently had Twitch turn off publishing VOD videos for listening to in game music

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Chciałbym poprosić by multikonta zniknęły z twitcha osoby bo panach przychodzą i np wyzywają innych i co chwika robią nowe konta

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Under German law (§8 UrhG), and certainly under the equivalent copyright laws of various other countries, anyone who participates in the creation of a work is entitled to co-authorship.
    Theoretically, users who write in the Chat which is inserted in the stream footage can claim co-authorship of the stream.
    Yes, in this case one can argue that as with a call on live television, it must be expected that one's own contribution (like the voice on television), will be broadcast live.
    BUT: That streamers offer a VoD on Twitch is OPTIONAL. Also, that streamers record the stream and upload to…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I subscribe to a few people and i am wondering why their emotes keep getting removed. the emotes i am talking about are "dumper" emotes they are usually cartoon characters dancing/twerking. that may seem like its a given why they are removed but a funny dancing emote of a stuffed animal character shouldn't be removed while you can see more graphic things of humans on the front page of the pools and hot tub category. is there any specific reason why they are removed but the other stuff is allowed?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I used "Raining in osaka" as the background music throughout the live broadcast, but I only received copyright for a certain segment, I don't know why, and there was no other music in the middle.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I've seen quite a few people get banned now and they cannot decipher what they got banned for in the vague email you send. More to this; streamers can be streaming for 10 hours a day and you expect them to remember 10 seconds of discourse that got them banned? Just attach the "bannable" clip to the email. How are people supposed to consciously appeal a ban when you don't explicity tell them what they did was wrong instead of give a vague "category"?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. updated 3/28/2022
    first posted 5/29/2021

Or promote them to Global Moderators because they are effectively doing your job for you.

For those who don’t know the difference:
    A Twitch Global Moderator is someone hired by Twitch to process your personal information and track your usage of the platform.
    A Channel Moderator is any random idiot chosen by any streamer to process your personal information and track your usage of the platform.

The difference is as follows:

The first represents Twitch and is legally required to be responsible with your private information (according to California’s Online Privacy Protection Act).

The second…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Melden von ganzen Gruppen

In letzter Zeit fällt es mir verstärkt auf, das immer wieder kleine und unerfahrene Streamer von großen Troll Gruppen überfallen werden, die aus 30-70 Personen bestehen.
    Diese fallen in den Stream ein, überreden den Streamer oft sehr schnell dazu einige von ihnen zu Moderatoren zu machen, die dann Warnungen von normalen Zuschauern verhindern.
    Diese Gruppen versprechen dem kleinen Streamer alles mögliche, wie hohe Donations, Raid von großen Streamern ect.
    Dafür sollen sie dann gefährliche Dinge tun, wie etwa die Zimtchallenge oder mal eben eine Gardine anzünden.
    Sehr oft schaffen sie es auch von dem Streamer alle…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hello, I have felt like there are a few things that have been concerning for small streamers in regards to some of the ways their account/channels in particular have been handled. Being aware that putting out content on the internet brings a platform for all types of eyes which in turn puts creators at a risk for various sorts of individuals who come in and out of their streams who may have ill intentions. There have been a few instances where creators feel they were singled out. Harassment being an example I personally feel should be something that, if possible,…

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have two main categories, Software Development and dance games. The latter have little value as VODs, so these games are excluded from auto-publishing, and I usually delete the VOD quickly after.

However, the audio of the unpublished VOD is still scanned for copyrighted audio, and if something is found, auto-publish is disabled in general for my channel -- which is quite pointless, given that the problematic VODs were never published in the first place for exactly that reason, but it forces me to explicitly publish the development VODs by hand.

So please ignore muted sections in unpublished VODs for…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. So I am moderating for an affiliate friend of mine and we've observed eight (8) cases where bots pop in chat and post this same message: "buy followers, primes and viewers on mystrm .store". We've blocked the "link" as well as the script and now I'm reaching out to see if you guys can do something about it. We got one banned while the rest went inactive. As well as finding the site they refer to, which is the second link when you google it, the other is something else. The site seems to originate from russia by the russian…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Muted Audio Identification (since we can't listen to it on twitch) or just let us download the vods without the mute so we can cross reverence

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have seen alot of follow bots lately. It is ruining the experience for the chatters and making things very frustrating and ifficult for the streamer and there is not much the streamer or mods can do about it. My idea is after say 20 followers in a short period of time, anyone that wants to follow must reeneter a authentication code to follow for the next hour. It would make it so the follow bots wouldnt be able to spam follows and anyone who actually does want to follow would just have to simply reenter a code.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bots  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I am tired of coming onto twitch an seeing so many female streamers posing half naked an making thousands from it. This is not a **** website. There are children who watch this daily giving away there money because they think they have some kind of connection with these woman when they just lie an manipulate there viewers for donations. For example writing there name across there breasts for a tier 3 subscription. Its a despicable act that you allow this on your platform. Also the way you treat your male creators vs. female creators is awful, have some pride…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I was watching a stream of a Georgian streamer describing how members of his family had been killed by Russian Soliders during the Russian Georgian invasion 14 years ago. He was also talking about how he didn't like Russian people who supported the War in Ukraine. He was clearly upset by the murder of his family and a pro Russian person in chat reported him. He was then suspended for a breach of ToS. Is this really how twitch want to take sides and silence people who condemn war crimes? Disgusting that twitch want to censor people who are suffering…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please translate if you need and share this message people who Can Do something : On sensitive/ people in danger/ illegals content (that you Can find with keywords and # and on the profils of the users etc in the tchat twitch etc) put a message that will pop UP for the creators and the viewers :
    A message that will tell them to go to see the police to use a crisis hotlines by chat email phone etc

make this message appear on all thèse contents. That message need to appear automaticaly on some # and keywords
    (about abusee…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. i feel it would be better to follow up on reports made instead of just and acknowledgement (mostly speaking from a Vtuber point as a Vtuber )
    many days the 3-4 of the top 10 spots will be non vtubers using facecam many of them have no history of using vtuber models making reports appear to do nothing so it might help to give a closure even if its we can't help

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please let all people play music on twich and stop it with the copy right stuff let all people play copy right stuff because Facebook is giving people the red tags and kicking people off so please twitch can you let all people play music on twich and let people play what kind of music what they what?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please ban people when they broke the terms of service why do you ban people who didnt ? and you can not even give them the proof that they did something wrong . Some people report others just for fun and they write lies in the report message thats not a reason to ban someone !!! then people have to wait for a long time because your twitch support team are not responsible ignorants who dont care !! please if you care about your customers hire better support and change this stupid system of banning innocent people everyone is sick…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. My payment has been stopped you accuse me of fraud i have proof and i still get the same answers I want someone to help I want someone real to help and not a robot accuse with evidence, not assumptions

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?