Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1134 results found

1. The text that appears with DMCA audio is grammatically incorrect.

"Audio for portions of this video has been muted as it appears to contain copyrighted content owned or controlled by a third party."

The has should be have. 'Audio portions have'... NOT 'audio portions has'... Video is not the subject of the sentence. It's crazy this hasn't been fixed.

This has been irking me for years.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add a section to the twitch app/site where you can enter a title and the artist into said section, and it will tell you whether or not it is DMCA free. It would help the streamer a lot, going through streaming playlists with my friend who is beginning is difficult, why should we spend hours going through sites to see whether or not we can use it in her streams?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Lately I've been watching a streamer who has been a prime target for multiple follow bot attacks.

I suspect it is one of their regular viewers, however there is no real premise to report specifically for suspecting someone of actually launching the follow bot attacks.

And there needs to be a section where any potential proof can be uploaded, such as images, videos, and chat logs.

If Twitch wants more extensive reports, then Twitch needs to provide us with the means to do so.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I have seen for past week a lot off kids (under age users) who not even reached 13 years keep abusing ASMR category and stream there. Your usual report system isn't working, because i personally was asking streamer "How old is she and she said 11 y old!" is way to wrong because in next moment some weirdo started type like "I love u, *****, shorts, u are beautiful" and lots more. That's why you must do something to keep kids safe from SA on Twitch and make more difficult registration for kids on this platform. Hear me out! Kids…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. If you set up a global default tag in Stream Info, the stream goes live with those tags on it, and then you remove one of those tags during the stream, it will come back and be locked once the stream becomes a video. Since it's locked, it can't then be removed again (at least by the Editor role).

Ideally, any tag removed during a stream will not be put back for the VOD but, if that behaviour is intentional, they should at least not be locked. The particular tag in question is the Family Friendly one, & that should…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Imagine a world where twitch publicly acknowledged they have a bot problem. So far for the last 2 weeks I have been following this one account thats been changing their name every day while streaming fake video to fake viewers. They are allowed to stream uninterrupted for upwards of 24 hours before changing the name and doing it again. It has been clear to pretty much every person who stumbles accross this account that its fake and using botting to further push the scam. They provide a url code with promise of $50 sign up for free and a chance…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bots  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. If youget a DMCA strike from music/aduio instead of muting the entire vod it should instead mute or not show the part of the vod that had the DMCA'd part in it then after wards continues the vod

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. adding a "unjust suspension" option to the appeal or something that let's Twich know the person suspended might've been so without the reason mentioned
    and a proof of reason for suspension.
    my account was suspended due to Fraud when all I did was sub to 2 of the streamers I usually watch, that's all it took for you to suspend my account ? really ?

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I've encountered more and more streamers, who say that if they encounter a child / user who openly states they are below the age of 13, it is not their job to do anything about it.

So I was wondering if Twitch could openly & clearly state on the policy of what a streamer is required to do when this occurs.

For example, they must ban them & report them.
    or they can don't have to do anything.

The way the rules are worded streamers don't have to do anything and can ignore them and come with a line of…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Start punishing streamers who use very loud sounds (aka rip headphone users) on purpose.

Some streamers have loud sounds in the command list, either through bots like Streamelements, Nightbot and the like or through channel points.
    This directly hurts those who have hypersensitive hearing problems or people with autism, who have a different interaction with sounds.

There is no reason, cause or circumstance in which these sounds are used for anything positive, they are simply and purposely loud to hurt the ears of the listener.
    In addition to being a tremendous lack of respect, it is still something that directly…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. can we please get less wait time on waiting for verification on twitch for our emotes.. 2 weeks is absolutely brutal. I have to wait the week usually it takes to make them, and then another 2 weeks to post to my channel, the wait time is brutal and would love to see an improvement made to the wait time if that's at all possible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Auto ban users with racist nickname by using a ban list like for the chat

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ich würde mir wünschen, das das Melde System Vereinfacht wird Z.b. bei einer Bot Spam Attacke. Ein Tool einfügen bzw. ein Fenster wo man Einfach nur Melden muss und vielleicht nur noch eine Kategorie Auswählen so das man keine Stunde braucht um 50 Benutzer zu Melden ich hatte schon mehrere Bot (Troll) Attacken mit erleben müssen und habe Teilweise eine Stunde jeden Nutzer gesperrt, Was auch ne Idee wäre , wenn man Massen Meldungen Machen kann man Markiet die Chat Teilnehmer mit z.b. Rechtsklick wo ein Fenster auftaucht wo dann ne Option , Markieren und dann ein Button auftaucht melden…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. a fully resolved audio appeal has still "appeal audio/selected" option, with no selections, code logic bug, and the video has muted audio

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I started checking out lower viewer count streamers and noticed a trend of groups of people targeting new streamers with fake donation messages.

e.g. Username: has donated $1500.00! :TwitchVotes:

They use the TwitchVotes emote to make the message to make it look legitimate, as it's a Twitch icon with a checkmark. They use these donations to pressure people into doing things, everything from small pranks, to more dangerous stuff, to more sexual requests. It's surprisingly effective, as a lot of these people are non-technical or new to streaming, and feel pressured into doing these dares. I've reported these users, but…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. moderators should be able to be reported for abuse or bad use of their category in the stream

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I think all games should have fair use and not run in to any muted audio or copyright issues, we should stream any games on Twitch

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Identifying games like ats and GTA that has copyrighted music in it so streamers wont get banned for listening to in game music I recently had Twitch turn off publishing VOD videos for listening to in game music

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Chciałbym poprosić by multikonta zniknęły z twitcha osoby bo panach przychodzą i np wyzywają innych i co chwika robią nowe konta

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?