Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1228 results found

1. I work for an agency that manages multiple streamers here on Twitch. Part of my job is to review their performance and deal a lot with channel and user analytics. It would be a great help to allow the existing Editor role, or to create a new role dealing with Analytics to access them on channels at the request of streamers.

Other websites like Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube all allow this already.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Buenas,tengo un bug ,hace 1 semana conseguí el afiliado en twitch,y le doy para empezar el cuestonario y me sale que si no tienes una máquina del tiempo no podrás acceder a este contenido,literalmete no puedo ni acceder hacer el cuestonario o lo que sea,llevo asi una semana,ayuda

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. To be honest; I get that you can not choose whatever Emote Prefix you want as an Affiliate but why does the auto generated Prefix butcher your name? Why must be a number added? The number seriously bothers me

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We are testing a new chart on your Discovery page in the new Analytics navigation called "Views from Outside Twitch" (Analytics>Viewers) where you can visualize and learn which outside sources your viewers came to your stream from. This chart allows a streamer to see, at a glance, how viewer trends from external sources change over time. You can also toggle off and on the sources in the legend at the bottom of the graph to get a better view of the sources you want.

This chart will give you better insight into which sources are most successful for your channel…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Twitch has some achievements for streaming but could we have some for viewers?

There could be achievements such as:

Legendary Lurker - obtained by watching (X) stream for 30 min without typing, once per stream

Chatty Champ (look I like alliteration) - Obtained by chatting (X) number of times per stream

Emote Enthusiast - Similar to the one above, but for using the streamer's emote

It could work similarly to channel points and use viewer achievements to unlock badges related to the achievement (I was inspired by the new mute/eye badges) or redeem bonuses, such as extra channel points for…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Achievements  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Twitch is on a streak of great creator-centric changes right now. I'd like to propose another:

Both Twitch AND Twitch streamers miss out on 100% of the revenue from ads that are NOT being run. So let's make ALL mid-roll ads pay the 55% revenue split to creators, regardless of use of the auto-scheduler. I feel this would likely motivate Ads Manager non-users (like myself) to run more ads more often. It would nearly double the ad earnings to these creators AND still keep ads entirely on-demand (like running them during food runs, bathroom breaks, etc.) to continue having uninterrupted…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Revenue  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I don't have paypal, and I am not old enough to get it. But I am old enough to get venmo. I also think that other online payment methods other than paypal should be able to be used such as cashapp, venmo, google pay, and apple pay because it gives more freedom to the people who may not have paypal and don't want to use the other methods.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sometimes I want to follow someone right there and then, but I don't want an alert which will give me unwanted attention. Is it possible to allow follows but give no notification of any kind to the streamer until their stream has ended.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  1 comment  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Currently the analytics graphs are not very accessible for colour blind people. While hovering over categories provides tooltips with more info, this doesn't help when it comes to static screenshots of the graphs involved. By adding patterns to each bar chart segment, this will make the graphs more accessible.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Regional Payout

Right now payiut threshold is 50 dollars for everyone but if my country has regional prices of subs and bits is it not a heavy load to get to 50 when the prices are lowered compared to USA?
    For example if I get a sub for 1.5 dollars and the cut I make will be even lower than 50 dollars is too much to achieve and that has to be changed imo to atleast make it 50 dollar equivalent in the regional pricing. Payouts will be more fun

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Minor idea to add to improved editor access that I've seen marked as "planned", but in situations during streams where users may spam channel point requests or it becomes apparent that a different cooldown time/limit is needed, it would be very helpful to have the option as editor to change the channel point settings and prevent spam/refund situations instead of having to wait until the streamer has time to modify the settings.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hi everyone!

We're excited to announce the Category Suggestions panel on your Overview page is now available to all streamers (this feature is not available to Partners at this time). This panel shows you categories with the most favorable viewer:channel ratios that may help increase your chances of being discovered. These categories are ranked by factors such as average hours viewed versus average hours broadcasted in the past 7 days, and exclude outliers like large partnered channels.

For more information, please check out https://link.twitch.tv/ChannelAnalyticsOverview#category.
    Your feedback is valuable to us, so please let us know if there's anything else…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Editors are an important part of a content creator's team. Mods with an editor role should be able to see one another's stream markers when highlighting VODs. Editing and moderating is a team effort and this would greatly facilitate our ability to work together.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. At a lot of timestamps there is still the american format of dates which is very confusing. Please add dd/mm/yy as a default if the country is non american.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would love to be able to edit my profile’s info section from the mobile app. Instead of not being able to change anything but the about me from it.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We're experimenting with a new way for streamers to gauge how certain tags aid them in audience discovery and growth. Tag impressions are a new metric that signify how many viewers saw your live channel when 1) they clicked on a particular tag to filter their channel results in Browse or 2) they saw your channel featured in a Twitch search result related to a specific tag. Streamers can use this data to help them understand which tags to use when they go live, which ones potentially increase their discovery for a broader audience, and how to test out mixing…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Discoverbility is terrible on twitch. We already use different tricks to get more exposure through other sites trying to get people on our twitch.

Getting affiliate is not that hard. But reaching 75 viewers is difficult.
    My suggestion is to allow affiliates to multistream to grow. To give us a little boost up.

In the end i believe this would benefit twitch because more viewers on a stream is more income for them. So they might want to think about allowing channels below 100 viewers on twitch to multistream. I got this idea because apparently Ninja dropped his status so…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. even with low latency, interaction with viewers is still has a low reaction time. Many streaming services, like YouTube Live, have ultra low latency that allows only 1 second difference between real time and stream. this will help lots of people who want a more real time interaction with viewers. Ultra low latency usually disables 4K and 120hz

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. As soon as you gain a new follower you can update the achievements instantly.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I'd love to be able to update my stream schedule from the mobile app. Having to go through two separate pages just update the time the stream starts or canceling one for the evening sucks especially when I don't have access to my computer.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?