Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Provide two leaderboards for channels that have Points enabled.

One leaderboard for all-time obtained points, and one leaderboard for currently most held points.

There could also be a sub/non-sub leaderboard? This idea is more optional though. I'm really aiming for the all-time and currently held leaderboards.

1,414 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

11 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why does it show I only have one viewer when I am streaming but when I look in
    my chat there are 12 people? None of the views count toward my stream analytics
    so I just have ghost in my chat. When I review the stream none of the views show.

509 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. It would be useful for Partners to be able to check which emotes are used the most and the least in the Partner Settings.

If we want to upload and change one we would be able to choose based on the popularity, keeping subs happy and replacing the least used emote with one that may be more successful.

469 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. fix the view count to be right all the time and not be messed up it hunts a lot of streamers that are trying to get affiliate or even partner

140 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. promote channels not by viewers but buy liked game category thousands of streamers can't get any views STOP PROMOTING CHANNELS WITH THOUSANDS OF VIEWS IF WE DON'T LIKE THE CATEGORY

64 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I like that we can view our previous payouts and that we can see what we have earned within certain periods, however, I would love to have a section that will show us how much we have earned since the last payout and how many days are left until the next threshold for payout. I dislike having to do the math on my own and wondering if I am really going to get paid the amount I see on my channel analytics. Honestly, the lack of ability to check your balance in a simple way has bugged me for a…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The ability to know how long your subs are staying subbed to your channel, not just how many subs you've gained in the month but how many of those are new versus returning subscribers.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. In the old layout, there was a "Followers" link at the top of a channel's homepage. To list my followers now, it seems like I need to go to Dashboard -> Preferences -> Channel and scroll waaay down to get a clunky list that I need to scroll waaay down to get an overview of all followers.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. There should be an exact number for smaller streamers/new comers on how many viewers they need per stream to make affiliate so they are not making a bigger deficit when it comes to viewer chasing.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. (Resposting this because I initially published this in General)

In addition to knowing how much revenue I earn during a certain period of time, I would also like to have the following features:

1) At the end of each month, receive an email notification that you reached the $100 threshold, and when the revenue will be transferred into your account.

2) Something on the dashboard showing how much revenue is in the "balance" after each transfer. So I won't have to manually calculate that amount every time a check/transfer comes in.

3) Actually, let's just have an entire activity center…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. After clearing my rewards queue for channel points, I realized that I can no longer see who redeemed what. I liked being able to see which rewards were redeemed and how many times. It's nice data to have to see how popular a certain channel points rewards is in your channel. Thanks for reading.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Boa noite!

Venho por meio deste ''ticket'' notificar um bug que vem acontecendo comigo e com o meu canal, na maior parte do tempo quando estou ao vivo, é possivel ver o baixo nivel de espectadores assitindo a stream, porem quando se abre as configurações do chat, para ver quem está online no chat, é possivel de se ver cerca de 8 ou mais pessoas, e o contador travado em 1 ou 2, ja me ocorreu de me mandarem mensagem me avisando, que x pessoas estavam me assistindo porem o contador de viewers só mostrava 2 ou 1, nao achei…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Currently it's only possible to view average viewers including hosts/raids/embeds.

I think it would be particularly useful for those working towards partnership, to show which amount of those averages come from hosts/raids/embeds and which ones are not. Of course there is the hosts/raids percentage, but a display in absolutes would help immensely.

I'm currently doing this for myself in a spreadsheet, so here is an example of what it could look like: https://imgur.com/a/S0HbFZ1

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Estaría bueno poder salir en recomendados luego de x horas, hace dias vengo haciendo 8 horas de streaming y mi pico de viewers es 4, estaría bueno que despues de stremear 6 horas, las posibilidades de aparecer en recomendados sean altas, asi como la creación (por parte de twitch) de una comunidad de streamers pequeños para hacer un feedback entre todos.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The recent up to the payouts section has made a massive difference in ease of use, but I think we could benefit from it being taken a step further and revamping the revenue breakdown too. Twitch payouts are the middle of the month, but subs/bits/etc are processed daily.

I feel there needs to a clearer way of display of which payments were paid out in that month and which will roll over to next month as this would allow users to get a clearer idea of how much they already have towards the next payment threshold.

This could either be…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I think it would be nice to know which streamer support me the most, I didn't find a add on or a analytic on this on my dashboard or anywhere else tbh.

so I wrote every raid down to have a list, which can be you know a lot of work. maybe you wanna look into this and maybe you have a solution for this.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bence kanal için gayet güzel bir detay oluyordu ufak tefek zararsız kanal hakkın da bilgi veren bir detaydı ve bir çok yayıncı için önemli bir amaç olabilir o toplam izlenme sayısı umarım geri getirilir ki getirilmesi lazım belki de bir çok yayıncının yayın yapma amaçlarından biri de o toplam izlenme sayısı bile olabilir ki ona bakıp motive olan hedef belirleyip hırs yapan da olabilir ki onlar dan birisi de benim umarım toplam izlenme sayısı geri gelir ki gelmesi lazım

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?